Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most married guys Betas?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Many wives have taken to cheating to BEAT her husband.
I have observed this at least once. Women are infinitely jealous of the gifts of men. It is effortless for us. Women have to get two or three degrees that sit on top of limited true creativity. But damn they sure try hard. Hahaha. Silly girls.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's power lies in his ability to easily leave.
*****-whip is incredibly powerful weapon mate. I doubt if anyone other than alpha 2.0 man can resist it's power if whipped by equal-to-his SMV woman.

I have slept with alpha 1.0 woman (credibly alpha, military, spec-ops, hand-to-hand combat instructor) and he was p.ussywhipped to the large extent by his fiancee.) and he was betaized by her pu.ssy-whip (called her all the time, su.cked-up to her to large extent, everything around their house was like she wanted it to be).

Alpha's 1.0 react to female nature like betas. They are on the blue-pill side of the fence. They come to the place like this one when it's way too late for them.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have observed this at least once. Women are infinitely jealous of the gifts of men. It is effortless for us. Women have to get two or three degrees that sit on top of limited true creativity. But damn they sure try hard. Hahaha. Silly girls.
That's most of it from what i observed. A bully wife in this system and a motivated and successful husband. Under her encounters she thinks "fvck him" as she cheats on him. Seen so much of it its disgusting.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most have already mentioned it all comes with experience. I learned everything I needed to learn at 14 years old but some guys need to be divorced raped in their 40s until they see the light.

Some of the things I observed as a kid were:

-All girls are seducers

-Most chicks don’t really value their relationship enough not to cheat. If there is any validation in cheating with you, they would do it

-it’s all about validation from the highest valued guy in the social scene

-a chick will test you early on to see if you actually care about their frame. If you don’t care, they automatically revert back to feminine and submissive mode. If you react like you fear her devalidation, she will slip into manipulation and controlling mode for the rest of the relationship

-it’s all about frame. It doesn’t matter if you have a huge mole on your face, as long as you are not insecure about it and need validation and approval from others. You can possess all seemingly bad qualities known to humans like being short, ugly, bad fashion sense, no sense of humor, small penis, unintelligent, etc and still own who you are and she will see you in a positive light. It’s all about frame ladies and gents.

That’s pretty much it. That’s all you need to know about females to be able to navigate in the world of romance.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
*****-whip is incredibly powerful weapon mate. I doubt if anyone other than alpha 2.0 man can resist it's power if whipped by equal-to-his SMV woman.

I have slept with alpha 1.0 woman (credibly alpha, military, spec-ops, hand-to-hand combat instructor) and he was p.ussywhipped to the large extent by his fiancee.) and he was betaized by her pu.ssy-whip (called her all the time, su.cked-up to her to large extent, everything around their house was like she wanted it to be).

Alpha's 1.0 react to female nature like betas. They are on the blue-pill side of the fence. They come to the place like this one when it's way too late for them.
Spec ops wives fuk off their men all the time. It means nothing. I know this first hand.

No man at any level is immune.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spec ops wives fuk off their men all the time. It means nothing. I know this first hand.

That's true it means nothing - at least nothing to the wives. No idea if the spec-ops guys know about it but I'm quite sure I was just another guy in the line. Perhaps it's better to don't think about it. Worst job ever imo.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Former Special forces wife cheated with my brother. He turned himself into a $300k salesman after the military. My brother is just a normal guy. No money but he knows what these wives want to hear. The cheating was done in a "joking" manner. Because she knew if he killed someone he would go to jail. Her husband had her in a $500k house and just brought her a new Range Rover. She cheated on him like a little kid going behind her dads back.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not too sure on the fancy terms here. I just know that the more you are willing to walk away, the better the odds your woman will be well behaved.

And if she isn't, …....well, that is why you need to be very willing to walk away.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Former Special forces wife cheated with my brother. He turned himself into a $300k salesman after the military. My brother is just a normal guy. No money but he knows what these wives want to hear. The cheating was done in a "joking" manner. Because she knew if he killed someone he would go to jail. Her husband had her in a $500k house and just brought her a new Range Rover. She cheated on him like a little kid going behind her dads back.
Yup, sounds like my case. I'm on the sigma fence (very high IQ proven by various work-or-work around related achievements), decent looks, earn good money but I'm not rich and I'm no opponent for spec-ops. I look beta, just handsome face.

Guys in the military are phucked by life and women IMO. It's 100% that your woman will phuck other guy. It's just a matter of "When?".

If she is extra-nice to you after you go back from mission - well, here's your proof. She did it, now she wants to feel better about herself so she will be submissive. For a while. What a phuckin joke these women are, heh

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cheating has more to do with her ego and how she wants to be validated as an attractive woman than the husband. A lot of guys look at the husband and wonder what he is doing wrong. But eventually your validation will lose its meaning and she will simply need it from a different source to satisfy her hunger. It has nothing to do with you.

Some women are simply hungry ghosts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cheating has more to do with her ego and how she wants to be validated as an attractive woman than the husband. A lot of guys look at the husband and wonder what he is doing wrong. But eventually your validation will lose its meaning and she will simply need it from a different source to satisfy her hunger. It has nothing to do with you.

Some women are simply hungry ghosts.
There was a similar story of a $250k salesman who looked like he could be a Chippendales dancer. He had a hot latina wife who refused to be physical with him. He had so many offers all around him. My theory was she was jealous of his looks and success. And had him positioned as her slave. That way she could "win" every day over this awesome man. I get tired of the stories...

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a similar story of a $250k salesman who looked like he could be a Chippendales dancer. He had a hot latina wife who refused to be physical with him. He had so many offers all around him. My theory was she was jealous of his looks and success. And had him positioned as her slave. That way she could "win" every day over this awesome man. I get tired of the stories...
Yeah there were times when I was popular in a social scene and a woman would pursue me and make sure I lost all other options, and then try to devalidate me as soon as I would commit - all as a power game to dethrone me.

But I’ve seen this game a million times before and I never really commit or lose options so I simply went back into the market and she was infuriated lol. She actually left the entire social scene just because she couldn’t stand I had power.

Some chicks are weird like that. It was like she was mad that nature designed her in such a way where she felt an attraction pull for me no matter what, lol. She felt attracted and infuriated at the same time. She couldn’t escape her need for my validation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there were times when I was popular in a social scene and a woman would pursue me and make sure I lost all other options, and then try to devalidate me as soon as I would commit - all as a power game to dethrone me.

But I’ve seen this game a million times before and I never really commit or lose options so I simply went back into the market and she was infuriated lol. She actually left the entire social scene just because she couldn’t stand I had power.

Some chicks are weird like that. It was like she was mad that nature designed her in such a way where she felt an attraction pull for me no matter what, lol. She felt attracted and infuriated at the same time. She couldn’t escape her need for my validation.
The scene seems to be all a "power game" imho. Heres the thing you get one babe and others want you or want to mess it up. You have none you cant even pay for p.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1.

Female that slept with me did that to punish that guy for messing her plans for her life (don't want to disclose more) but she was verbal about it. She did it to make him more obedient as well. Attractiveness from other guy was just a cherry on top of the cake.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scene seems to be all a "power game" imho. Heres the thing you get one babe and others want you or want to mess it up. You have none you cant even pay for p.
Once a chick develops an ego identity as “attractive “ all her actions will be to preserve this image of herself. Losing her image would feel like death. That’s why they have no problems screwing you over. It’s literally life and death for these women, lol.

And some women develop an ego Image of “the hottest girl.” These chicks are the most trouble. They would manipulate their way into making you lose all other options just to keep their image alive. These chicks aren’t afraid of your devalidation so if you end up with one, you will likely end up with nothing.

And then there’s the biggest ego of them all - the hottest thing. Not even hottest woman. Just thing. These women will compete with you for power, lmao. They will flirt with other guys just to prove they can get more validation than you. They perceive your dominant presence as a threat to their image of the hottest thing alive.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a chick develops an ego identity as “attractive “ all her actions will be to preserve this image of herself. Losing her image would feel like death. That’s why they have no problems screwing you over. It’s literally life and death for these women, lol.

And some women develop an ego Image of “the hottest girl.” These chicks are the most trouble. They would manipulate their way into making you lose all other options just to keep their image alive. These chicks aren’t afraid of your devalidation so if you end up with one, you will likely end up with nothing.

And then there’s the biggest ego of them all - the hottest thing. Not even hottest woman. Just thing. These women will compete with you for power, lmao. They will flirt with other guys just to prove they can get more validation than you. They perceive your dominant presence as a threat to their image of the hottest thing alive.
Yep they showed me that too. I got exes years after the fact actively keeping new women away. The flirt thing i saw it was to show power. Those females can be alot of trouble.

So basically like crabs in barrel with a guy. Can do nothing but fvck your shyt up or drag you down.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep they showed me that too. I got exes years after the fact actively keeping new women away. The flirt thing i saw it was to show power. Those females can be alot of trouble.

So basically like crabs in barrel with a guy. Can do nothing but fvck your shyt up or drag you down.
This is kind of why I look at romance as silly. I mean sex is one thing. But the desire for another person to care about you is silly imo. Most women can’t see beyond their own noses to care about you, lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is kind of why I look at romance as silly. I mean sex is one thing. But the desire for another person to care about you is silly imo. Most women can’t see beyond their own noses to care about you, lol.
They taught me if they arent coming to me or fvcking me then its a waste of time.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

In the end, she just becomes another hag. An old pathetic hag. Lol

A woman will always be weaker than I.