Are most married guys Betas?

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just about all of my close friends are married with kids. It seems any time I want to try and get our kids together (I’m divorced and have two), if wife is busy or isn’t available it doesn’t happen. Now is this them relying on their wives for every damn thing in that they can’t make a move without them or too damn lazy as a parent?
I do anything with my kids, as I’m used to being alone with them. But does this go further than what I’m asking? I get the married dynamic but these guys are raising boys and I see it troubling. Am I looking too deep into it?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone is any 1 thing. However a lot of my guy friends who are now married have turned into betas, consistently following the "happy wife, happy life" quote which I consider stupid since all that translates to is "the woman is in charge and you have to supplicate to her". I don't see them very much anymore.

Ex. Yesterday I went to a once in a lifetime sporting event that my married friend and I planned on going to for the longest, only for him to bail because his wife had other plans for him on NYE/NY day. I went with a female instead and had an awesome time.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women will marry someone they can't control, as a general rule.
But women don't respect men they can control, and without respect they don't feel desire.

I think for all we complain about the game, it is actually women who are destined to be the most unhappy. They only find a small number of men sexually arousing to begin with so only a few women could ever end up with a man they might want, and to make it worse, those men may not be the same as those who would make good partners. At least most men could respect and desire most women/their looksmatch and be content, the same doesn't go the other way. You combine that with womens' own neuroticism leading them to destroy themselves and their relationships, as well as the current culture molding men into afcs rather than men who have been taught selfrespect and how to be attractive to women, and it's a Crappsaccharine World for women.

Obviously that's a rough generalization, but to the extent this theory is true I feel sorry for women at an inherent level, even if I don't sympathize with them.

Last edited:

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. I see how easier it seems to allow the woman to make decisions as it would make her the happiest. But what about what you want. Most don’t want any problems but I think this makes LTRs fail because it all becomes predictable. It ain’t easy standing up for what you believe in, and that’s why most guys just won’t do it. Far easier to ‘support’ their wives in what they want then risk pissing off their queen and express what’s best for the family.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. I see how easier it seems to allow the woman to make decisions as it would make her the happiest. But what about what you want. Most don’t want any problems but I think this makes LTRs fail because it all becomes predictable. It ain’t easy standing up for what you believe in, and that’s why most guys just won’t do it. Far easier to ‘support’ their wives in what they want then risk pissing off their queen and express what’s best for the family.
Even I feel despise when I hear about this kind of mindset. It's no wonder a wife would despise a man like that.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is the leader at the start of the relationship, once they are married, the beatdown and breaking of spirits begins, as it is now harder for him to simply walk away. Kids, a house purchase, etc all set this hook deeper. The deeper her gets, the less power he has and the more power she has due to biased family law. It becomes easier and easier for him to cave in, because there is so much for him to lose.

In the end, 70% of divorces are filed for by women, so he loses anyways. House, kids, money ….POOF! Gone.

A man's power lies in his ability to easily leave.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is the leader at the start of the relationship, once they are married, the beatdown and breaking of spirits begins, as it is now harder for him to simply walk away. Kids, a house purchase, etc all set this hook deeper. The deeper her gets, the less power he has and the more power she has due to biased family law. It becomes easier and easier for him to cave in, because there is so much for him to lose.

In the end, 70% of divorces are filed for by women, so he loses anyways. House, kids, money ….POOF! Gone.

I don't know if you speak from experience but these are my thoughts and reasons for not considering marriage. My GF knows I have no issue walking away from the relationship if she screws up enough and I believe that keeps her on her toes and good behavior. But as soon as I tie the knot, there's no escape and no more reason for her to act right.

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you trade freedom for service and to be a part of something bigger, a family. And you sacrifice your whims for the good of the whole.

If you are not ready to do that then don't get married. it is like joining the army. You are enlisted until that enlistment period is up. Compare career officers to elisted **** ups and you will see the difference in ATTITUDE...as well as satisfaction.

The same skills go into maintaining a marriage as having a good military career.

read this and if it doesn't make you feel good don't get married...

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically you trade freedom for service and to be a part of something bigger, a family. And you sacrifice your whims for the good of the whole.

If you are not ready to do that then don't get married. it is like joining the army. You are enlisted until that enlistment period is up. Compare career officers to elisted **** ups and you will see the difference in ATTITUDE...as well as satisfaction.

The same skills go into maintaining a marriage as having a good military career.

I was addressing single men in relationships with women, with no kids involved.

When you marry - you commit to one source of s3x. That gives her 100% of the power.
When you buy a house - you make your situation worse, by giving her more power, as you will get the sort end of the stick financially. Alimony and loss of house
When you have kids, you deepen the hole you are digging

I was married, have kids. I am not here to convince anyone to get married or not, I am simply stating the truth.

A single man with resources, has ALL the power in a dating relationship. A married man, with kids, in today's western society have next to no power due to biased family court laws.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tells us about you. Were you ever married? Are you still? Did you have kids?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you speak from experience but these are my thoughts and reasons for not considering marriage. My GF knows I have no issue walking away from the relationship if she screws up enough and I believe that keeps her on her toes and good behavior. But as soon as I tie the knot, there's no escape and no more reason for her to act right.
For SURE I speak from experience.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many men were dominant before they got married.
The environment she creates with emotional control wears them down. Couple that with his idea of the white picket fence or rather his own version of it, then it’s inevitable for him to be reduced. I was. Obviously I knew something was wrong. There is a huge growth experience in this. I did it on my own before I became aware of this stuff at this level. There is no anger in me about any of it. It’s as simple as 1+1=2

A woman uses emotional control. It’s a bit more sinister from a man’s viewpoint.
A woman marries the man who makes her feel amazing if she marries early in life. But she sets out immediately to make her survival more secure by ensuring he doesn’t run off. How does she do that? She has a baby.

Plenty of men want out but the real fear of another man raising his kids is legitimate. He gets stuck. So as a man he tries to remedy this oppressive position. That’s what we do. We are problem solvers. As any married man can attest to...no matter how many problems he solves, new ones pop up immediately. This fixates him and he devotes all his considerable ability and talents to making the machine run smooth.

He never once stops to think that those problems were put there on purpose to fixate him and hold him in place. Especially as when he’s being held in place in problem solving mode, she is executing her sexual strategies and habits. I will never believe otherwise. 99.9% of women cheat at one point or another. Women have verified this.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For SURE I speak from experience.
I've thought more about having kids lately, maybe it's my age. And ergo that would mean at least settling down if not doing the legal marriage contract thing. But when I read your experience it does give me pause. Also I remember I myself was not a fan of married life when I was in it. Le sigh...

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Henry David Thoreau once wrote:

“the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.”

This includes both married men AND men who don’t have real sex.

This is because of misplaced value. We are socially raised to believe that women have infinite value, when in fact the have little beyond sex and raising toddlers.

Or we will value the newest car that drains our resources to only buy the newer, better one four years later which drains our resources even more. Misplaced value.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many men were dominant before they got married.
The environment she creates with emotional control wears them down. Couple that with his idea of the white picket fence or rather his own version of it, then it’s inevitable for him to be reduced. I was. Obviously I knew something was wrong. There is a huge growth experience in this. I did it on my own before I became aware of this stuff at this level. There is no anger in me about any of it. It’s as simple as 1+1=2

A woman uses emotional control. It’s a bit more sinister from a man’s viewpoint.
A woman marries the man who makes her feel amazing if she marries early in life. But she sets out immediately to make her survival more secure by ensuring he doesn’t run off. How does she do that? She has a baby.

Plenty of men want out but the real fear of another man raising his kids is legitimate. He gets stuck. So as a man he tries to remedy this oppressive position. That’s what we do. We are problem solvers. As any married man can attest to...no matter how many problems he solves, new ones pop up immediately. This fixates him and he devotes all his considerable ability and talents to making the machine run smooth.

He never once stops to think that those problems were put there on purpose to fixate him and hold him in place. Especially as when he’s being held in place in problem solving mode, she is executing her sexual strategies and habits. I will never believe otherwise. 99.9% of women cheat at one point or another. Women have verified this.
Its in the book. So her sexual strategy does not include him? How do they justify sleeping with less physically appealing men and cvcking or minimizing the husband?

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its in the book. So her sexual strategy does not include him? How do they justify sleeping with less physically appealing men and cvcking or minimizing the husband?
There’s nothing to justify for a woman. The justification books fill libraries but those are to deliver to men and the social construct of her environment. She doesn’t have a reason other than her desire for you has wained and she needs new, what we would call sexual “validation”.
She just is. She is a sex machine. Sex is her currency.

All the things we talk about are the masculine identity trying to solve and execute the pursuit of fulfillment. It’s only real in our minds. In man world. A woman has no concept of this at an abstract level. There is no way to really punish her. Not now. The social structure supports her. There is no penalty other than to lose a high value man.

A less appealing man? Even a degenerate criminal? She doesn’t care about any of that when she is excited to engage him in sex. After her desire runs down is a different story. Or after he has moved on.

A woman doesn’t exist in man world. Men exist in her woman’s world. From her viewpoint. When he stands outside this? She will most likely get curious about him and maybe even attempt to tame him in her self absorbed solipsistic way. It’s all about her.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men will say the good old days. A woman gets punishment or social rejection.

See, I don’t have any use for a woman who does not desire me. When she doesn’t feel desire for you, you get everything that’s ugly in her. You are not even getting the woman. You have an empty shell.

So the structured society where women are loyal, it’s done so to put them under duress but she doesn’t desire you. I guess that’s a house keeper and an emotionally resenting Saboteur and problems factory.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing to justify for a woman. The justification books fill libraries but those are to deliver to men and the social construct of her environment. She doesn’t have a reason other than her desire for you has wained and she needs new, what we would call sexual “validation”.
She just is. She is a sex machine. Sex is her currency.

All the things we talk about are the masculine identity trying to solve and execute the pursuit of fulfillment. It’s only real in our minds. In man world. A woman has no concept of this at an abstract level. There is no way to really punish her. Not now. The social structure supports her. There is no penalty other than to lose a high value man.

A less appealing man? Even a degenerate criminal? She doesn’t care about any of that when she is excited to engage him in sex. After her desire runs down is a different story. Or after he has moved on.

A woman doesn’t exist in man world. Men exist in her woman’s world. From her viewpoint. When he stands outside this? She will most likely get curious about him and maybe even attempt to tame him in her self absorbed solipsistic way. It’s all about her.
I was trying to get you to affirm she cheats because she can. There doesnt need to be a good reason why. The other man doesnt have to be more attractive than her husband. And often times she does it to feed her ego. Many wives have taken to cheating to BEAT her husband.

Last edited:

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to the OP question is yes, but is more complicated than that.

Your SMV is not constans throughout your life and high SMV corresponds with alpha attributes.

However, marriage is mostly reserved for men with assets or assets leverage over woman's material assets.

Money is not as high as status and looks in terms of scoring with women but its enough alone to marry a woman (and looks and status are factors that allow man with money to pick a suitable partner).

Now, most of decent betas do marry (and their wives are usually not that attractive and unfaithful to significant extent).

Guys that marry early with hot chicks and have children early are Alpha 1.0 guys - they slowly degrade to beta and live in 'higher beta' sphere (women and child suck too many assets from them too quickly to allow them to develop into apex form of men - women know they have good genes and don't want to waste opportunity and let them go - moreover women know much better than them that their possibilities are vast so they capture them before they will understand meaning of life). Alpha 1.0 is a knight lured by a siren, forever letting go his greater purpose to serve Mother Nature.

Sigmas (alpha 2.0 mindset but beta level S/M factors) do not marry or marry late in their lives and usually pick well. Sigma lacks the stability and raw but simple power of coherent S/M/V of alpha 1.0 and is not as stable as alpha 1.0 - he is also more intuitive about social dynamics and knows the price of sex thus he is too unstable for women for marriage material - later on (when already succesful) he is attractive for woman and often mislabeled as 'gay' as he knows what they are after much better than other guys.

Alpha 2.0 has raw SMV power of alpha 1.0 and looks and intuition equal to Sigma (possibly better looks/less or equal intuition) - guys like that almost never marry or marry HB10s and are apex males/princes without titles among nowadays men (Dan Bilzerian). Alphas 2.0 get husband privilige with other guys women (even Alpha 1.0 or Sigma) if they want it. They are the best what nature provided for women.

Last edited: