Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men who donate to women for getting breast implants just pathetically Beta, hoping to get with a thankful, big-knockered gal?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://slate.com/technology/2013/0...-plastic-surgery-is-dangerous-and-creepy.html
When you first log on to My Free Implants, it looks more or less like any other straight dating site. Hundreds of women stare out at you from profile pictures, trying to look alluring or friendly, offering personal information both quirky ... The women’s interests vary, but their intent is uniform: They all invite you to chat, to send pictures, to discuss your interests with them. Perhaps you’ll strike up a friendship.
And perhaps you’ll give them money for breast implants.

That is the goal behind the website: to match up women (“the girls”) with benefactors (“the donors”) who will cover the costs of breast augmentation surgery.
As soon as my friend signed up, she received a message from a soldier serving in Afghanistan. He told her he liked MFI because it allowed him to “chat with real women,” and that he “tries to help them out when he can.” No solicitations, offers, or money were forthcoming.
When my friend signed up, one open contest promised $100 to the woman who could prove she had “the best ass on MFI.” One offered $50 for the most delicious-looking picture of a hamburger (that’s not some arcane slang term—really, just a hamburger). And one offered $2 for a photograph of a vagina.

“I got the sense,” my friend said, “that the guys were a little lonely.”

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is clearly a bug in current day average men, we should report it to microsoft to fix it with a new patch.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta thirst is beyond pathetic in 2019.

I skull ****ed a girl mid week. Never saw her again. Some cuck is likely trying to play house with her.

It makes stunting on betas and pulling the robbery like child's play.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betas giving chicks big tits is like a dude putting 22 inch rims on his 80s monte carlo

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s depends on context .. if you are a millionaire playboy like Dan Blitzeran or pre h.i.v Charlie Sheen or something what’s 8 grand for a boob job? Just upgrading your new toy, chump change.

If you used your life savings to get her a boob job you’re an idiot ..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That site has been around a while, maybe ten years. I remember chatting with a girl on it a long time ago. Women who do pay-to-play, like strippers, will still talk to you if you are fun, even if you don't give them money.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RooshV youtube podcast about a cuck thst filmed his wife's gangbang.