"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Are men so pathetic that they will watch videos of hot chicks doing regular, stupid stuff since they don't have a hot woman around doing this stuff??

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,688
Reaction score
5,126
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:
Emma Chamberlain, 18, is the funniest person on YouTube. What does she do? So far the content of her videos has not been the point: She makes cupcakes, or tries her hand at sewing ... she interrupts the proceedings constantly to speak to her audience. That’s where her videos actually happen.
Watch a video from 2018 called “MY BIRTHDAY IS RUINED.” It has no introduction, just Chamberlain, talking, pointing to the recipe pages she has taped to a cabinet. “Can you believe I literally printed out the recipe, like we’re in literally like the Middle Ages, using a printer?” she says. She claps her hands, apparently hurting herself. The video freezes and text appears: “clapped too hard :/
my opinion: The folks watching this are either Incel men (or perhaps men that would be Incel but for their fat girlfriend) or fat women jealous at the fact that men are watching her and not paying attention to them. It's almost like domesticity p0rn. :rolleyes: And I don't see fat women getting this level of audience.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I really dont understand such, I always did my best to avoid every day routine when I had girlfriends in my place, even pretending to be working not to help them cook my own food...yet these guys waste their time in such way.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Are men so pathetic that they will watch videos of hot chicks doing regular, stupid stuff since they don't have a hot woman around doing this stuff??
Short answer: Yes.

I notice a lot of what girls do depends on the fact that they are aesthetically pleasing. Nothing wrong with being aesthetically pleasing, but these young girls may be in for a surprise in 10 years when people don't think watching them make cupcakes is so cute anymore.
 
Top