Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men so pathetic that they will watch videos of hot chicks doing regular, stupid stuff since they don't have a hot woman around doing this stuff??

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me thinking:
Emma Chamberlain, 18, is the funniest person on YouTube. What does she do? So far the content of her videos has not been the point: She makes cupcakes, or tries her hand at sewing ... she interrupts the proceedings constantly to speak to her audience. That’s where her videos actually happen.
Watch a video from 2018 called “MY BIRTHDAY IS RUINED.” It has no introduction, just Chamberlain, talking, pointing to the recipe pages she has taped to a cabinet. “Can you believe I literally printed out the recipe, like we’re in literally like the Middle Ages, using a printer?” she says. She claps her hands, apparently hurting herself. The video freezes and text appears: “clapped too hard :/
my opinion: The folks watching this are either Incel men (or perhaps men that would be Incel but for their fat girlfriend) or fat women jealous at the fact that men are watching her and not paying attention to them. It's almost like domesticity p0rn. :rolleyes: And I don't see fat women getting this level of audience.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont understand such, I always did my best to avoid every day routine when I had girlfriends in my place, even pretending to be working not to help them cook my own food...yet these guys waste their time in such way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are men so pathetic that they will watch videos of hot chicks doing regular, stupid stuff since they don't have a hot woman around doing this stuff??
Short answer: Yes.

I notice a lot of what girls do depends on the fact that they are aesthetically pleasing. Nothing wrong with being aesthetically pleasing, but these young girls may be in for a surprise in 10 years when people don't think watching them make cupcakes is so cute anymore.