Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ARe men more racist then women?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"ARe men more racist then women?"

Yep.

Women only care about whats popular and socially acceptable.

If hating or loving whatever race makes them cool in society's eyes they will do whatever is popular at the time.

Thats really their only concern.

The only time there's exceptions from this is if a woman has had a particularly bad history with one racial group or another and develops her attitude towards the group from the repeated bad experiences.

Yeah though for that its more a cause and effect thing than what her natural human female directive is which once again is simply to become socially popular.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do wonder if women would tend to be less racist due to a biological imperative to expand the dna pool.

Homo sapien isn't naturally racist. We are naturally tribal. Naturally we distrust people outside of our tribe. In modern times, those tribal lines have been formed around race, making modern homo sapien racist.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Isn't this true of everyone who's unskilled at life and have no consideration for their own societal perception?

I don't see chicks running around with their goddamned pants saggin' to their ankles, Thier polka-dot boxers playing peek-a-boo. Ghetto douchebags/wannabe-gangsta's aren't wearin' their lids to the side with a pick stuck to their domes, to look good for chicks. They're doing it to look good for dudes.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
"ARe men more racist then women?"

Yep.

If hating or loving whatever race makes them cool in society's eyes they will do whatever is popular at the time.

Thats really their only concern.

The only time there's exceptions from this is if a woman has had a particularly bad history with one racial group or another and develops her attitude towards the group from the repeated bad experiences.

Yeah though for that its more a cause and effect thing than what her natural human female directive is which once again is simply to become socially popular.
hes back!!!