Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are hickey's good or bad for your game?

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
--
-
soda caps and spoons...... won't work.

Go to CVS and buy some cheap base that matches your skin. and put it on.

Game over. Use more than you think you need, man.

Trust me, I've been through this sh*t.

It will be ok. Ask your sister or a woman friend to help.

-
--

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-
--
-
soda caps and spoons...... won't work.

Go to CVS and buy some cheap base that matches your skin. and put it on.

Game over. Use more than you think you need, man.

Trust me, I've been through this sh*t.

It will be ok. Ask your sister or a woman friend to help.

-
--

Wether it will work or not, depends on the person's skin tone, complexion, and skin sensitivity. I am light brown skinned color, so I tried it, and it did lighten them, and helped, but didn't get rid of it completely, as broads notice these kinds of things.
Worth a try. I would just avoid those chicks with high interest (mutally) for a few days, as they will also notice base, if they are that into you. Next time you feel a broad about to do her thing, stop her and tell her "no hickeys!".

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look I'm 30+ I have 3 **** buddies one is an 18yo cheerleader, another a 21 yo marketer, and a 23 yo counselor.

I get hickeys from all of them and when I cold approach I get good reactions from other females, but to be fair some of them will kinda brush you off. You just have to remember this pick up thing is a numbers game and so you'll get rejections but if you persist you'll end up getting a girl.

My female coworkers think I must be a great lover when I come into work with hickeys all over my neck. I notice there's a difference in communication as if they have a twinkle in their eye for me.

I assume they must be having thoughts about how I must be in bed, which can only be good since they're having sexual thoughts of me.

So yeah hickeys will portray you as having good stamina and a high sex drive imho, which females will find very sexy...