Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are hickey's good or bad for your game?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
This girl I was with last night left a couple hickey's and bite marks on my neck. I was pretty pissed about it because I think it makes you look a little trashy. I wonder how women really react to seeing a guy with hickey's.

On one hand it tells them that you are obviously desireable, and succesful to some degree. But is this also a turn-off. And are women more reluctlant to connect with you when you have hickey's, because they might see you as a player or a male slut?

I dont have enough data on this one to have a definite opinion. What do you guys think, or what has been your experience with this?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
def good for your social value. It shows that girls like you. Same can be said for having kiss marks all over your face. Don't be embarrassed to go to class like that! if anybody makes a comment just use a C&F joke about it to raise your social value even higher.

"as you can see i'm a mosquito magnet"

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tacky, if you asked me; and you did ask me, a long with everyone here. If you are older than 15 or 16, it just looks immature, and kinda gheto. That is the equivalent of her leaving stuff at your house. Just like a skunk who pees all over, she is marking her territory.

Let me ask you this? How do you feel about girls with hickies all over the place? Skanky, right? And no, the double standard here doesn't cut it. Then again, depends on what kind of girls you're going for.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Tacky, if you asked me; and you did ask me, a long with everyone here. If you are older than 15 or 16, it just looks immature, and kinda gheto. That is the equivalent of her leaving stuff at your house. Just like a skunk who pees all over, she is marking her territory.

Let me ask you this? How do you feel about girls with hickies all over the place? Skanky, right? And no, the double standard here doesn't cut it. Then again, depends on what kind of girls you're going for.
Right, this is basically my feeling about it. Which is why I said I was pissed when I noticed it. The question is how do women see it?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Right, this is basically my feeling about it. Which is why I said I was pissed when I noticed it. The question is how do women see it?

If a woman is 15 years old and is ghetto than its cool. At your age you look like a fvcking idiot. Any girl that is worth anything would feel that your a moron.

I can't believe your 31 years old.

Reaction score
Depends on the woman. An attention ***** would probably get turned on be seeing hickeys on your neck, but a decent respectable woman would be turned off.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and not only do they see you as a slut, which is not always a bad thing, but they think you have a girlfriend/wife, after that it is harder and not even worth trying to convince them you are single. That is why some broads do it, to fvck with your game. Manipulative.

You know, she's kissing you and she starts to bite you, and you feel that sensation where you just know that the end product will be a hickey. And you regret not having told her before she did it, even though you know what she was doing. Don't worry about the feeling of being unconfortable. As soon as you start feeling the pressure, and know what she's up to, pull back and lay down the rules as to what you don't want.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
As soon as you start feeling the pressure, and know what she's up to, pull back and lay down the rules as to what you don't want.
Or, sometimes when they are really aggressive, freaky girls, you have to keep them in the doggy style position and hold their hair so you can control where their mouth is going. I had a girl bite me on the shoulder once and it almost drew blood.

As for this last incident, I didnt think what the girl was doing would leave marks. I definatly am usually cautious about this.

AN important thing to remember here is that when you are really fvcking a girl right, she is likely to start trying to bite and tag you. If some of you guys arent getting this reaction, you might not be doing the job quite right.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster of Love is right with this one. If you've graduated High School, you've left behind the Spiderman notebooks and Scooby-Doo underwear. Hopefully you've also left behind thinking hickeys are cool.

They look stupid and immature on anyone over the age of 16.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Yeah that sh!t pisses me off. Hickeys aren't something you should have to deal with after high school. I had to walk around with a skank bite for a couple of days...luckily I just played it off...

You see, I was just clearing some brush on the farm when this skank came out of nowhere and bit me on the neck! :crackup:

That or... "Is that a hickey?" "No, I bit myself shaving."

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My old college roomates and I used to have a rule:

If any of us comes home with a hickey, that person will clean the entire house by themselves that week.

We had a pretty clean house;)

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
GROSS!! Hickeys are disgusting on anyone.

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I see a guy with a hickey, I usually think that he must not get laid very much, because he has display the fact that someone actually wanted to be with him.

Besides, you have make a girl think that she is the only one getting your stuff. When she sees that, she'll be all retarded about it. They like to "punish" players.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Allright, some of you guys are getting the post. The point here is that if a woman gives you a hickey against your will, how badly do other women see this. There is a pretty strong concensus here that it is seen as unattrative. As for some of these posts; Most guys dont thinks it is cool. I certainly do not, as was stated in my origional post.

All I wanted to know is if you guys have had to deal with having a hickey that you didnt want, and what you did about it.

I'm basially going to avoid women that I am interested in, and I doubt i'll go out partying until this thing clears up. :cry:

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worst hickey I got was about 2 months ago. the sh!t looked like a bruise - it was dark blue

I'm curious if anyone's ever had a cold pick-up fail because of hickey, that would be cool to know how it went down

also, if it's really that bad, just get a homegirl to put foundation on it

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

Hey, Dongfu,

Get some makeup and cover it. I hate when they do that stupid sh*t, too, but you only get so many days. Cover it up, and move on, dude.

-
-
-

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
-
-
-

Hey, Dongfu,

Get some makeup and cover it. I hate when they do that stupid sh*t, too, but you only get so many days. Cover it up, and move on, dude.

-
-
-
I was considering this if it comes to that. :cuss:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, as ridiculous as it sounds, last time this happened to me, I called up an ex and she told me what to do, and it helped.

Get the cap of a soda bottle, the plastic kind, and rub it against the marked parts of your skin; press on it with the smooth, plastic sided top.

Another thing that helped was using a cold spoon and applying the cold metal to the affected area; press on it, then release. Have several spoons ready in the freezer.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Ok, as ridiculous as it sounds, last time this happened to me, I called up an ex and she told me what to do, and it helped.

Get the cap of a soda bottle, the plastic kind, and rub it against the marked parts of your skin; press on it with the smooth, plastic sided top.

Another thing that helped was using a cold spoon and applying the cold metal to the affected area; press on it, then release. Have several spoons ready in the freezer.
Okay great, I'll try it. As I dont really want to wear make-up.