Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are guys sometimes property to girls/women?

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More specifically, 'cute' ones?

Just made me think. I had an experience in a pub once, where in conversation a girl was touching my face in a weird way, making lines with her fingers. Wasn't so much that even....its what she said:

'You look like a pretty person. Not ugly or really hot. Just pretty'. Openly and publicly (or words similar) ('Oh thanks very much', I thought), and that 'I just wanna put you in a pocket'.

Maybe that's more than a lot of guys, but really?

Was I like a puppy she wanted to take home?

I come across this subject before, about everything being like a possession to some women (exceptions of course).

Is this how some women see men?

Then, what's with all the 'men repressing sexuality...anti-objectifying women' BS?

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
and that 'I just wanna put you in a pocket'.
I use this line myself on women that are small or petite quite often for the sole purpose of teasing them. I would be slightly offended and would treat this as sh!t test if it was used on me.

xupc

Don Juan
Reaction score
j.619 said:
I use this line myself on women that are small or petite quite often for the sole purpose of teasing them. I would be slightly offended and would treat this as sh!t test if it was used on me.
Message to op to eat and lift.

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
What's a cluster B?
One way of organising psychiatric disorders (used by the DSM [Diagnostic/Statistical Manual] published by the APA [American Psychological Association]) involves multiple "axes". Axis II is personality disorders which are divided into "clusters". Cluster B includes the borderline, histrionic, narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Usually, someone with one cluster B personality disorder will show symptoms of others (called comorbidity; although when one disorder is subjugate to another it's referred to by a sub-type), so calling someone "a cluster B" is saying that they show symptoms of one or more cluster B personality disorders. People with cluster B personality disorders tend to be manipulative and lack empathy.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
One way of organising psychiatric disorders (used by the DSM [Diagnostic/Statistical Manual] published by the APA [American Psychological Association]) involves multiple "axes". Axis II is personality disorders which are divided into "clusters". Cluster B includes the borderline, histrionic, narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. Usually, someone with one cluster B personality disorder will show symptoms of others (called comorbidity; although when one disorder is subjugate to another it's referred to by a sub-type), so calling someone "a cluster B" is saying that they show symptoms of one or more cluster B personality disorders. People with cluster B personality disorders tend to be manipulative and lack empathy.
Interesting. Someone has connected this behaviour to an actual personality disorder?
Usually in our feminized society, the attitude is 'it's what us gals do'. And society demands we accept it, even if its costly.

Yeah? Well sometimes that doesn't sit well with me. In a social setting, we have homophobes, yet in appeasing them ('no, no, I like women now'), we pursue women, many of whom are repellant. Maybe only club/pub girls? I dunno.

So many times I have seeked help from women, asking if looks are all they care about, and all I got was well-meaning but mean-spirited responses. Why?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if cluster B tendencies are what explains this kind of thing (but have seen that kind of thing too), more just piss poor flirting skills and not being very good at conversation. Think about it, women can walk up to a guy and vomit on his shoes, and if she is "notfat" (and maybe even if she is morbidly obese) he will be asking her "are you OK? Can I get you something?" bladebla. In that kind of social dynamic is it any wonder so many of them are lousy at flirting and conversation? Sychophantic men treat anything that comes out of their mouths as funny, clever, wise, when almost none of it is.