Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Girls Who Invade Your Personal Space At Night DTF?

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
I just started going out at night to find girls to **** and I'm noticing something very interesting.

My strategy is i walk around on the street in the nightlife area and talk to the girls outside.

I rarely actually go inside the bars and clubs since i find it easier to meet girls outside without the loud music.

When i see hot girls, I will walk up to them and say something very neutral like "hi, how are you guys?" or "which club/bar on this street is the best?"

The interesting that I've noticed is 10-30% of the girls who i approach do something that almost seems to good to be true.

As soon as i open my mouth these girls will immediately invade my personal space to the point that they are so close our bodies are touching.

When this happens i usually get a massive boner and all my instincts are telling me that they are blatantly dtf and i should just grab them and start kissing them.

But I'm having a hard time believing it could be this easy.

why are these girls coming so close to me within seconds of meeting me on the street at night?

Are they dtf?

I had 2 girls i approached recently and they both just invaded my personal space, one was directly in front me and the other was literally resting her head on my right shoulder.

I had the biggest boner and i just wanted to grab them and start kissing them but it seemed too good to be true.

What is happening?

Why are these girls behaving like this?

The girls who do this always have this look in their eyes, It's almost like they are in trance and are being mind controlled.

Are they super horny for me and just losing control; could i really be this lucky that 10-30% of girls i approach are dtf within seconds?

what do these girls want me to do when they literally invade my personal space to the point our bodies are touching?

My thinking is why are they coming so super close to me unless they want me to get physical.

I think this week as an experiment im just going to grab the first girl that comes within kissing range and go in for the kiss and see what happens.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not experienced something like this.

If you perceive that they are DTF, it would make sense to escalate. Report your results back to this thread.

I have heard about night street game before. If you are doing what you are doing within one hour of closing and the women are sufficiently liquored up, I could envision the scenarios you describe.

I'm finding it hard to believe that this is taking place right now with the COVID restrictions. If you had posted this in 2018 or 2019, I would not have had a problem believeing it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It IS actually that easy if they find you attractive and they like how you approached them. Some women are out wanting to get laid. If they find someone they are interested in they give them pretty blatant signals at times. This would be one of them.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
I have not experienced something like this.

If you perceive that they are DTF, it would make sense to escalate. Report your results back to this thread.

I have heard about night street game before. If you are doing what you are doing within one hour of closing and the women are sufficiently liquored up, I could envision the scenarios you describe.

I'm finding it hard to believe that this is taking place right now with the COVID restrictions. If you had posted this in 2018 or 2019, I would not have had a problem believeing it.
yes this is taking place right now.

all in the past 3 weeks.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
It IS actually that easy if they find you attractive and they like how you approached them. Some women are out wanting to get laid. If they find someone they are interested in they give them pretty blatant signals at times. This would be one of them.
this makes sense but im just surprised by the really high rate of 10-30%.

if my instincts turn out to be right and these girls want me to just get physical right away and escalate to sex them i will **** 10-30% of girls i approach; that seems incredibly high.

I'm going to go out in the next 48 hours and just go in for the make out on all girls that invade my personal space and see what happens.

I'm also going to test street game during the day and see if i get girls invading my personal space during the day as well.

I'll report the results here in the next 24-48 hours.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also a tactic of manipulation, I wouldnt look too far into it unless shes rubbing on your john or something.. Especially if she touches your face, neck, higher chest area, those are all touch-manipulation zones for men, usually its just the face alone, but they cant or shouldnt touch ur face during covid so theyll focus on ur neck prob

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
This is also a tactic of manipulation, I wouldnt look too far into it unless shes rubbing on your john or something.. Especially if she touches your face, neck, higher chest area, those are all touch-manipulation zones for men, usually its just the face alone, but they cant or shouldnt touch ur face during covid so theyll focus on ur neck prob
My understanding from reading a lot of seduction material is that proximity is a very important factor with women.

My understanding is that proximity is a very big indicator of interest and that hot women are very careful to not get physically close to men they are not attracted to because those men might get the wrong idea and approach them.

Are you disagreeing with the above?

also, can you give more details on what you mean by manipulation?

what exactly do you think these girls might be manipulating me for?

what do you think they want from me?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
this makes sense but im just surprised by the really high rate of 10-30%.

if my instincts turn out to be right and these girls want me to just get physical right away and escalate to sex them i will **** 10-30% of girls i approach; that seems incredibly high.

I'm going to go out in the next 48 hours and just go in for the make out on all girls that invade my personal space and see what happens.

I'm also going to test street game during the day and see if i get girls invading my personal space during the day as well.

I'll report the results here in the next 24-48 hours.
You won't bang all of them...their friends will intercede on their behalf in probably a good percentage of cases. Also, some of them are teases and like the attention.

All in all I'd say probably 30-40% of those will be DTF if they are into you.

Also, how good looking are you? I mean are these women's panties getting wet just from looking at you before you even open your mouth?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My understanding from reading a lot of seduction material is that proximity is a very important factor with women.

My understanding is that proximity is a very big indicator of interest and that hot women are very careful to not get physically close to men they are not attracted to because those men might get the wrong idea and approach them.

Are you disagreeing with the above?

also, can you give more details on what you mean by manipulation?

what exactly do you think these girls might be manipulating me for?

what do you think they want from me?
Manipulation is when she feigns attraction or interest.

If you were not around gain for her like her getting free drinks out of u, I wouldnt of even brought it up, but weve all been there at some point.

You are right, proximity and kino are key, but when she is initiating it, I have a tendency to be leery and im a guy that gets approached by women every day, because I spend a lot of time in the community for my job.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Manipulation is when she feigns attraction or interest.

If you were not around gain for her like her getting free drinks out of u, I wouldnt of even brought it up, but weve all been there at some point.

You are right, proximity and kino are key, but when she is initiating it, I have a tendency to be leery and im a guy that gets approached by women every day, because I spend a lot of time in the community for my job.
I honestly still do not understand your point.

what exactly is your opinion?

do you think these girls who invade my personal space are dtf?

what do you think these girls want for me?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The violation of space doesn't matter. "Extra flirty" is something they do for attention. So you shoot your shot, get her number or see what she's doing later on that night. If you don't get positive feedback, she was just having fun. These behaviors just mean you are part of the night life... Some will be lays, but most will be them just getting attention, knowing she's safe...

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
You won't bang all of them...their friends will intercede on their behalf in probably a good percentage of cases. Also, some of them are teases and like the attention.

All in all I'd say probably 30-40% of those will be DTF if they are into you.

Also, how good looking are you? I mean are these women's panties getting wet just from looking at you before you even open your mouth?
so far the friends have actually never interfered negatively.

and several times i would get 2 girls invading my personal space at the same times.

regarding teasing and attention; it seems strange to me that they would be trying to tease a guy on the street who is opening them super indirect. but maybe you are right. we will see after i start physically escalating on these girls tonight.

regarding my looks, im tall and have a face with high cheekbones but its always hard for me to rate myself since i find women find some guys hot that im always surprised by. for example, i have never understood why people think ryan gosling is good looking. but to answer your question, yes i've always been pretty confident in my looks.

Last edited:

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
The violation of space doesn't matter. "Extra flirty" is something they do for attention. So you shoot your shot, get her number or see what she's doing later on that night. If you don't get positive feedback, she was just having fun. These behaviors just mean you are part of the night life... Some will be lays, but most will be them just getting attention, knowing she's safe...
im definitely NOT going to go for number.

I never ask for numbers before i have ****ed the girl.

My plan is when a girl does this tonight, i will grab her by the hips and just go in for the makeout.

I will try this instant make out on 5 girls at night and see what happens.

I'm also going to try daygame and see if they invade my personal space during the day as well.

also, i have a question for you, why do you say "violation of space does not matter"?

do you think they would invade my personal space if they did not find me attractive?

everything i have ever read on seduction says proximity is huge sign of interest; you're literally the first person i have ever heard say that proximity does not matter so im curious why you have this unique belief.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My plan is when a girl does this tonight, i will grab her by the hips and just go in for the makeout.

I'm also going to try daygame and see if they invade my personal space during the day as well.

also, i have a question for you, why do you say "violation of space does not matter"?

do you think they would invade my personal space if they did not find me attractive?

everything i have ever read on seduction says proximity is huge sign of interest; you're literally the first person i have ever heard say that proximity does not matter so im curious why you have this unique belief.
All that bull is just extra flirty. Girls aren't gonna fvck most guys they dance with either. Shoot your shot. If your style is going for the make-up then do that.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"so what are you guys doing later?" or asking for a number seem like the better options.
Kissing them so early could be an invasion of their privacy and girls don't like that too much. Judge well before you do this.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok so its very clear to me that you have no clue what you are talking about and are just latching onto things and saying things, ego out of control.

#1. YOU ALWAYS GET HER NUMBER... If you dont, your dumb, end of story...

#2. You get her number, because you are not available, and you are not available, to increase attraction.

#3. As said above, attraction is about her imagination, not her body, her mind, not her body. You play with her imagination when you make yourself unavailable.

Do i need to go further?

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
"so what are you guys doing later?" or asking for a number seem like the better options.
Kissing them so early could be an invasion of their privacy and girls don't like that too much. Judge well before you do this.
are these girls not invading my privacy by coming so close to me that our bodies are touching after all i did was an indirect opener?

my instincts tell me them invading my personal space so blatantly is a sign they want me to respond with similar intensity.

of course i could be completely wrong and im aware this might lead to harsh rejections but im excited to try instant make outs and see what happens.

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so its very clear to me that you have no clue what you are talking about and are just latching onto things and saying things, ego out of control.

#1. YOU ALWAYS GET HER NUMBER... If you dont, your dumb, end of story...

#2. You get her number, because you are not available, and you are not available, to increase attraction.

#3. As said above, attraction is about her imagination, not her body, her mind, not her body. You play with her imagination when you make yourself unavailable.

Do i need to go further?
I have actually never claimed that i know anything.

im just telling you what i do and what im planning to do.

i never ask girls' for numbers during nightgame until after i **** the girl and i have no plans to start.

my plan is to go for the instant make out and see what happens.

also, i disagree completely with your opinion about attraction.

i believe attraction is about looks, body language and demeanor. maybe im wrong but thats my opinion

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
All that bull is just extra flirty. Girls aren't gonna fvck most guys they dance with either. Shoot your shot. If your style is going for the make-up then do that.
you never actually answered my question.

you said them giving me proximity means nothing which goes against general community principles.

my question is what makes you think this?

do you have an answer?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have actually never claimed that i know anything.

im just telling you what i do and what im planning to do.

i never ask girls' for numbers during nightgame until after i **** the girl and i have no plans to start.

my plan is to go for the instant make out and see what happens.

also, i disagree completely with your opinion about attraction.

i believe attraction is about looks, body language and demeanor. maybe im wrong but thats my opinion
Looks, Body Language and Demeanor are all things that attribute to impacting her imagination... Attraction is a concept of association.
you never actually answered my question.

you said them giving me proximity means nothing which goes against general community principles.

my question is what makes you think this?

do you have an answer?
I just answered your question.