"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

are girls attracted to your mates?

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
are girls usually secretly sexually attracted to your mates but dont do anything if you are exclusive. it seems to me that freinds girlfreinds have always been very open towards me comming onto them and have said heaps of suggestive things. it always seems easier to be more attractive than my freinds. but as they say, bros before hoes. but are chicks easily lead astray by your freinds?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
It's illusionary. Their girlfriends are being friendly towards you.
 

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
Theyre playing the 'jealous game', and ive been 'that' guy. Sad part is the game usually works, and they get what they want (pissing off their bfs, your buds).

My Advise:
Steer clear.
 

Dan_DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
UK
Originally posted by TurtleShell
it seems to me that freinds girlfreinds have always been very open towards me comming onto them and have said heaps of suggestive things.
That happened to me recently. I've been practising C/F recently on every girl I meet, to the point that it's become second nature. Anyway, what I thought was harmless flirting has lead to her confessing to me that she has feelings for me, which just shows you the power of C/F. Check out this SMS she sent me (just to prove she wasn't just being friendly):

"I'm all hot and bothered picturin you naked, thinking about all the things i want 2 do 2 u, and how your body would feel against mine"

But like you said, bros before hoes.
 

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
does it make you feel bad when a freinds chick messages you stuff like that?

ive had a mates chick say that "if you were f$cking me id be so wet"...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TurtleShell

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
i think also freinds know eachother very well and can see the weaknesses of the other guy, like see that he's AFC or what ever and can easily do better...

but the same works for you and your chick too.
 

Dan_DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
UK
Originally posted by TurtleShell
does it make you feel bad when a freinds chick messages you stuff like that?

ive had a mates chick say that "if you were f$cking me id be so wet"...
To be honest, I'm relatively new at this game and so I'm not used to this sort of attention from women. This is the first time something like this has happened to me. But yes, I do feel guilty and bad for my friend.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Doesn't bother me at all except if they are VERY VERY VERY close friends.
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
I can think of 3 specific instances where this happened to me.

One case, the chick was a slut and she was hitting on everybody. She hit on the whole crew.

The second case, I bumped into my homeboy's girlfriend in the mall and she was flirting with me quite blatantly. I just ignored it but I was tempted briefly since she's fine as hell.

The third case happened this past October at a party we threw at the house. The girl my roommate was ****ing, strictly FB, no relationship there, came on to me really strong that night. My roommate honestly didn't give a fukk but she was trying to use me to make him jealous. I'll admit I made out with her for a bit but I felt uncomfortable about hittin it so it didn't go that far.
 
Top