“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Are Euro, Russian, Slavic girls this hot?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
This dudes youtube channel. His girlfriend or whatever is eastern European and Hot as fvck in a natural beauty way and just the way she acts.

I don't see this sh** here in North America.

I guess these are the types of chick MrWood is banging over there.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
I hear the grass over there is a lot greener as well.

I mean just look at those shrubs in the background!

Green!
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Slavic women are gorgeous, intelligent and no-nonsense..... They represent true feminism, not the entitlement and whinny behavior that western women think is feminism....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
go to happierabroad.com . Western men going to russia and thailand
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
BTW @biggoal I would recommend you pursue Asian women... Slavic women might be too much to handle....
A lot of guys on here go for Asian women. Hardly any around here. The ONLY Asian ones I see are those short, old Chinese ladies working in those Chinese take outs.

This isn't fair!!

Why don't I see these Euro type looking women on OLD??? On OLD the only time you do when it's a clearly fake arse profile. Why don't I see women like this on OLD? Instead I see plastic, post wall looking women.

Why don't I see hot euro ladies on OLD?
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
A lot of guys on here go for Asian women. Hardly any around here. The ONLY Asian ones I see are those short, old Chinese ladies working in those Chinese take outs.

This isn't fair!!

Why don't I see these Euro type looking women on OLD??? On OLD the only time you do when it's a clearly fake arse profile. Why don't I see women like this on OLD? Instead I see plastic, post wall looking women.

Why don't I see hot euro ladies on OLD?
this is your type biggoal?
 

Attachments

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
A lot of guys on here go for Asian women. Hardly any around here. The ONLY Asian ones I see are those short, old Chinese ladies working in those Chinese take outs.

This isn't fair!!

Why don't I see these Euro type looking women on OLD??? On OLD the only time you do when it's a clearly fake arse profile. Why don't I see women like this on OLD? Instead I see plastic, post wall looking women.

Why don't I see hot euro ladies on OLD?
looking for fairness is dumb, you should rebirth and look for a better world, species, reality

also take note, why a hot euro girl would be on old? why the hell a Hot woman would be on old? she don't need, she have a line of guys wanting her, only woman who use old are ones who want validation, or are so annoying they need to find people outside her social circle


also you really need to ask yourself this why would a woman go for you? what you can offer? and more important, can you really do this without looking like a desperated guy who never had sex in his life?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
A lot of guys on here go for Asian women. Hardly any around here. The ONLY Asian ones I see are those short, old Chinese ladies working in those Chinese take outs.

This isn't fair!!

Why don't I see these Euro type looking women on OLD??? On OLD the only time you do when it's a clearly fake arse profile. Why don't I see women like this on OLD? Instead I see plastic, post wall looking women.

Why don't I see hot euro ladies on OLD?

Well my friend you have a choice: go to San Fran and seek out Asian women, or go to NYC (or anywhere northeast) and seek out Slavic women....

BTW:: If you've never had experience with any Slavic women I would advise not seeking out Russian women as a first step, they're too hardcore...

....Ukrainian women tend to be friendlier......
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well my friend you have a choice: go to San Fran and seek out Asian women, or go to NYC (or anywhere northeast) and seek out Slavic women....

BTW:: If you've never had experience with any Slavic women I would advise not seeking out Russian women as a first step, they're too hardcore...

....Ukrainian women tend to be friendlier......
DO you mean by hardcore they're too much to handle in bed?
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
go to happierabroad.com . Western men going to russia and thailand
Most of those men are happy being sugar daddies for third worlders.

If you can't succeed at home then what makes you think going abroad will change things? How many of you guys actually want to live in a third world country?

If you need to travel it displays the ultimate scarcity mentality
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Even this old wrinkly guy in Cuba talks to her. Has more game than me. I hardly ever get to talk to girls in public other than the occasional one at my business. Man, I'd plow this chick so hard if I could that my b*lls would turn blue!

 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Russian or Slavic girls are pretty hot... but they do not age well. Don't ask me why, it's just a horrible twist of nature.
I think it may be their harsh mentality and movement of mouths when speaking their slavic languages, plus they tend to fvck a lot and suck c0ck etc. All this deforms the mouth/face.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top