Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Euro, Russian, Slavic girls this hot?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This dudes youtube channel. His girlfriend or whatever is eastern European and Hot as fvck in a natural beauty way and just the way she acts.

I don't see this sh** here in North America.

I guess these are the types of chick MrWood is banging over there.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear the grass over there is a lot greener as well.

I mean just look at those shrubs in the background!

Green!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slavic women are gorgeous, intelligent and no-nonsense..... They represent true feminism, not the entitlement and whinny behavior that western women think is feminism....

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to happierabroad.com . Western men going to russia and thailand

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
BTW @biggoal I would recommend you pursue Asian women... Slavic women might be too much to handle....
A lot of guys on here go for Asian women. Hardly any around here. The ONLY Asian ones I see are those short, old Chinese ladies working in those Chinese take outs.

This isn't fair!!

Why don't I see these Euro type looking women on OLD??? On OLD the only time you do when it's a clearly fake arse profile. Why don't I see women like this on OLD? Instead I see plastic, post wall looking women.

Why don't I see hot euro ladies on OLD?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys on here go for Asian women. Hardly any around here. The ONLY Asian ones I see are those short, old Chinese ladies working in those Chinese take outs.

This isn't fair!!

Why don't I see these Euro type looking women on OLD??? On OLD the only time you do when it's a clearly fake arse profile. Why don't I see women like this on OLD? Instead I see plastic, post wall looking women.

this is your type biggoal?

Attachments

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This isn't fair!!

looking for fairness is dumb, you should rebirth and look for a better world, species, reality

also take note, why a hot euro girl would be on old? why the hell a Hot woman would be on old? she don't need, she have a line of guys wanting her, only woman who use old are ones who want validation, or are so annoying they need to find people outside her social circle

also you really need to ask yourself this why would a woman go for you? what you can offer? and more important, can you really do this without looking like a desperated guy who never had sex in his life?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This isn't fair!!

Well my friend you have a choice: go to San Fran and seek out Asian women, or go to NYC (or anywhere northeast) and seek out Slavic women....

BTW:: If you've never had experience with any Slavic women I would advise not seeking out Russian women as a first step, they're too hardcore...

....Ukrainian women tend to be friendlier......

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well my friend you have a choice: go to San Fran and seek out Asian women, or go to NYC (or anywhere northeast) and seek out Slavic women....

BTW:: If you've never had experience with any Slavic women I would advise not seeking out Russian women as a first step, they're too hardcore...

....Ukrainian women tend to be friendlier......
DO you mean by hardcore they're too much to handle in bed?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
go to happierabroad.com . Western men going to russia and thailand
Most of those men are happy being sugar daddies for third worlders.

If you can't succeed at home then what makes you think going abroad will change things? How many of you guys actually want to live in a third world country?

If you need to travel it displays the ultimate scarcity mentality

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Even this old wrinkly guy in Cuba talks to her. Has more game than me. I hardly ever get to talk to girls in public other than the occasional one at my business. Man, I'd plow this chick so hard if I could that my b*lls would turn blue!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Russian or Slavic girls are pretty hot... but they do not age well. Don't ask me why, it's just a horrible twist of nature.
I think it may be their harsh mentality and movement of mouths when speaking their slavic languages, plus they tend to fvck a lot and suck c0ck etc. All this deforms the mouth/face.