Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are DJs failing with women because of their dads?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Instead of dad taking his son on goody two shoes, blue pilled, boy scout camping & fishing trips and or tossing the pigskin in the yard in hopes his offspring one day becomes the superbowl winning, beta bucks target for gold diggers...shouldn't dad have been taking his lil DJ out in the field sarging?

Is this why many lost boys end up seeking out game guru's as father figures instead of asking their own pops?

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a very complicated matter, however IMHO.

Boys tend to look to their fathers in 2 ways - first how they interact with their mother, and we tend to copy this behavior to future relationships, everything from simple gestures to how to behave around your future women, I am not saying how to pick up, but how to do those little things in already established LTR.

Two - how to behave around other man. Here a big role plays the fact whether your father was an achiever and well respected person, or someone who totally wasted his life and was happy with mediocrity. Usually if you get the first kind, you will be lucky as you will be explained some things about life early on first hand, without the need to trip and fall and learn from your mistakes.

I have never seen anyone talk game specifically with their father. Yet you might talk about how to be much more achieving and "alpha" (whatever that means to you) dominant male, just by simply taking an example from him.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Our fathers grew up in a completely different era where gaming chicks was easy

Read for FREE!

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
How can you be certain if you yourself never experienced your fathers era yourself? Your father probably thinks you have it easy because of how much more promiscuous women are today and resources on your smartphone like dating apps.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
How can you be certain if you yourself never experienced your fathers era yourself? Your father probably thinks you have it easy because of how much more promiscuous women are today and resources on your smartphone like dating apps.

LOL citing dating apps. Thats how i know your argument is invalid.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
I once dated an Orthodox Jewish girl. Talk about Fathers having it easy! He had his way with both his wife AND daughter. Yes, I had to share my girlfriend with her father. That's not why I broke up with her though. Her uncle was a high ranking member of AIPAC, and I am so sick of those snakes running our politics.

Read for FREE!

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women were a lot different in the 70-80s they had traditional values compared to todays women that are entitled b*tches full of drama, women then actually respected men.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents met @ a Catholic school dance. Very different world. Where my Dad did fail was not giving me any life advice and not helping me with projects cubbyhouse camping etc.. He had 3 older brothers. I had zero. He could have at least pointed me to a couple of books. If I had a son I d give him a reading list based on human nature and the use and abuse of logic. And eventually the DJ Bible would be in there.

But he was a great dad in other ways and it all turned out good.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a lot of what our fathers learned in dealing with women translates to the issues we see today.

But I do think its important for a father to teach his son how to stand up for himself, be responsible, work hard, the importance of hobbies, fixing things, drive, determination, competition, not giving away your power, ambition, goals, etc.

So much of this is missing in today's young men. Too many grew up with a single mommy.

I'm thankful my dad took me everywhere he went. I learned so much that gave me an advantage later in life.

Read for FREE!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My father who has been married to my mother for 45 years has never once given me good advice about women.
My uncle (his brother) who has been a lifelong bachelor wasn't much help either.
But they both gave me pretty good examples of how to be outgoing and social and interact with people while putting my best foot forward.
Some of this stuff you just gotta learn on your own.