Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
True that, and to add to this I myself got two hookups last week on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively.It's not that hard. Just say whatever the fvck comes to your mind. It may not be common for you now but soon it will be. And everyone will love to be around you cause it's exciting. Who else has the balls to do this shiet? You will be the one person who does.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
b/c most people don't have the balls to do it, that is why I want to be able to do it.Originally posted by Soma
Here's how mine went down tonight.
Went to a coffee shop to meet a female friend (platonic). I had brought some jack in the box food with me into the coffee place. Got there before my friend so I made some calls to girls I met over the weekend.
When i was done I noticed two cute asian girls to my left. They were wearing bright colored shirts. As I sat down I said loudly, "Ahhh, look at that. Pastel colors. Pretty bright." They didn't even look at me but I continued on, "You've got bright green on and she has lavender. Don't see that everyday. Hey, you ever had Jalepeno Poppers from jack in the box? This **** is good. Want some?"
They turned, looked me, smiled and said no.
I replied, "You sure? It's good. Look, I even have ranch sauce to dip it in. I'm tellin you, you gotta try it. This **** will put hair on your chest."
They laughed and declined. Then they made a lame joke about wearing pastels during winter cause they thought it was spring. I was like, "Ah, well that's cool. Hey, you stand out. Everyone is wearing dark colors when it's already gloomy but you guys are bright. So you are helping to cheer people up. Rock on."
Then I asked em where they were from, they asked me, etc etc. Then my friend came in and sat down. I didn't even know the two girls names but I said to my friend, "Oh, how rude of me, I didn't even introduce you to my two friends. This is..."
They all shook hands and introd themselves. Then asked my name. Etc etc. Talked, got my friend involved. Soon, all four of use were talking and laughing. Found out one girl is from UCSD so I decided not to get her info. But the other one is from my area so I got her number. She asked for mine as well.
Done deal.
It's not that hard. Just say whatever the fvck comes to your mind. It may not be common for you now but soon it will be. And everyone will love to be around you cause it's exciting. Who else has the balls to do this shiet? You will be the one person who does.