“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Are attractive women getting harder to find?

Isildur1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
298
Reaction score
187
Age
33
Back before I was able to take the transatlantic leg of my trips back from Eastern Europe, and had to go through a gateway city to get to my final destination, while walking in the American airport to get to my flight, I would feel a bit depressed as I would see all these fat chicks - something that I was rarely seeing in Eastern Europe.
Currently in China now but was in the states two months ago - quality in China is crazy compared to the states especially Dallas where my aunts live it’s just full of fat people - feel for my men in the US they really are being sold short

I’ve seen retarded British men pull stunners here purely because they’re British and nothing Else special about them
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top