Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are any females actually happy

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

F&F is far from the best example of game but the in real time capture of female logic is priceless.

Wouldn't drop IG (ie wants to attention *****) > husband.

Cries after. Classic single mom victimhood.

It's not dunking on her or anything. It's indicative of modern women &&& having their crotch fruit your expected to foot the bill for.

These girls cry themselves to sleep. Hotter girls are turning 18, 19 ,20, 21 EVERYDAY.

The game has changed and playing house isn't end game. Should a fella choose following the beaten path, he sure as f best hope he vets correctly. I'm talking unicorn virgin or pretty damn close.

It's not even just the attitude and **** **** that makes modern women downgraded to booty call. It's coupled with 0 value added and 110% liability.

Now make no mistake. It's all social engineering. Feminism and this whole boss girl rubbish and affirmative action by the state. There's 1 enemy and it was evident in the past two year scam and mandates.

Bottom line she's either with you or against you. Majority are trying to out compete you. Not add value or anything of a net positive.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a female friend - cute redhead but definitely nothing you would write home about - probably a HB 6.5. Literally had a date lined up every other day for dinner off of Bumble for a solid 3 week period. And she had little intention of keeping even 2/3 of them.
Start trolling &&& creeping on her hotter younger friends.

The best part of the game is leveling up and running into skanks from the past.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good case study.

3 weeks with a date every other day is roughly 10 dates, assuming that she showed up to all of those dates. If she showed up to 10 dates in 3 dates, she probably agreed to and flaked on 10 others. If she showed up for 10 dates, 7 of them were "one date, no sex, no second date" for sure. Let's say 2 ended up in second dates. She might eventually have sex with one of those second dates.

She has abundance for sure of prospects but she might be wasting her own time and others' time if a relationship doesn't result from any of those 10 first dates.
She is highly toxic. Hence why I never even considered putting my d1ck in her. Wouldn't be worth it.

She actually told me later on that she quit Bumble because she was too overwhelmed by the attention. It was quite a sight to see. She showed me her DMs from it and I was amazed at the number of matches she had as well as how pathetic some of the openers from the men were. I didn't ask but knowing her I am guessing she flaked on close to 100% of the dates.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She actually told me later on that she quit Bumble because she was too overwhelmed by the attention. It was quite a sight to see. She showed me her DMs from it and I was amazed at the number of matches she had as well as how pathetic some of the openers from the men were. I didn't ask but knowing her I am guessing she flaked on close to 100% of the dates.
She got free validation. Learned about how much her vagina is in demand. If she flaked on close to 100% of the dates she set up, she saved the men money. The pre-first date flake is better than the "one date, no sex, no second date" flake job when the man is already out of the cost of the first date with nothing to show for his effort.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not even do "dates." Any hangout with a girl is with me attempting to get her into bed or my car, any place to f*ck. The only exception I will make is for a really classy homely girl, and even then we'll likely just eat or chill at home to save money.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pre-first date flake is better than the "one date, no sex, no second date" flake job when the man is already out of the cost of the first date with nothing to show for his effort.
I think there's a bell curve to this... For those who don't have much experience, it's better to have the interactions...