Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are all woman the same?

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of years ago I worked with a girl at a bar. She was and is ugly, I'd rate her a 3. That plus the fact she was only 18 and had the typical teen mentality.

Now because I had no attraction to her whatsoever, I basically did what I wanted. When she did something that I didn't like, I called her out for it. There was never a moment in my mind that I altered my actions because of her (what I often do with prettier girls).

The results you can imagine, she never told but you could tell she wanted me. I quit working there two years ago, but every few months she sends a text asking how I am etc. I wouldn't even bother texting back, but then I think I wouldn't want that happening to me. So I answer in short texts and don't ask continuation questions.

Sadly she isn't a girl I would ever ever date, to be honest not even if she was the last person on earth.

We all know having this mindset is what we all need to do around everyone, but easier said than done.

But my question is, are all woman the same? Lets imagine if this girl was an 8 or higher. Of course she would have more friends, guys orbiting her constantly and options to spare. But what if I would come around and acted like I did with the one from work? Wouldn't she just go for someone else?

Look I know being a jerk gets you more tail than a nice guy. But to tell you the truth, if I would say to everyone what I thought about them or call them out on something that I don't like, I would have no friends and my colleagues wouldn't like working with me. I do believe a have difficult character deep down, have some strong opinions and I am in fact a jerk (might be because I have such low succes with girls). But put a HB8 in front of me and I'm a little wimp.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In many ways yes. Not all. They are more similar than different for sure. I would say they pretty much all fit into a category of maybe 7 types.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes all women are the same. They might have different values, but they all respond to male strength characteristics.

Chicks don't like jerks, but they are attracted to men that do not need them. Men that do not need them, are capable of taking care of THEM. They are interested in what you can do for her, not what she can do for you. Give them attention, indicate you like them, then ignore them... it dives them all crazy.... if they like you. They start wondering what 'they' did, what you are doing.... is there another chick? Where do they stand in comparison to other chicks....

Men are the same way, the more we think about a chick, the more we like them... That's why I always tell men trying to get over a chick is to stop thinking about her... works like magic. The more she thinks about you the more she will be interested. I have no idea why this is true, but I suspect it has something to do with how the brain works, where too many thoughts, short term, end up being in long term memory... which makes people believe that there is some sort of long term relationship and connection.

I dated a chick a year ago, and she has circled back around to hook up some more. She drifted off 6 months ago and is now in a 'relationship' with a guy that on the surface is pretty decent dude. But something happened at a chamber event a couple of months ago that gave me an indication that she was getting tired of him. While we were talking, a mutual friend walked up and said "Mariela... Lazaro is SOOO lucky to be with you!", Mariela's BL said it all. Chicks want to be the lucky ones.... not the other way around. If a BF is lucky to have you, then you can do better.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are all the same at the core: Emotions

Fill their émotions; you will get away with anything or you will have her

Culture/family/upbringing/education/work will influence her and her personality in how she behave or respond to you.

Fill her émotions: she will respond to you
Dont fill them: its like you dont exist.

That's universal

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But put a HB8 in front of me and I'm a little wimp.
You're still putting too much value over her looks. Pretty girls are just born lucky.

By putting too much value over her looks, you stopped being a fun guy around her because you are afraid of losing her. This is another form of desperation.

Don't think like most men do. They think that women are the prize to be won. They focus too much on the external validations to determine their worth. Women can sense this. Once women understand that they have higher values, they will dump the men.

If you build yourself to have higher value than hers, then you will start to see everything differently. You will start hearing pretty girls admitting to you that they are nervous around you. It's because they believe that you are the prize to be won. When they do this, they will start chasing you.

Two totally different mindsets with two totally different outcomes.

Reaction score
i personally find good looking women to be the most interchangeable. 8-9s

it irritates me when they try to pretend they have a wide interests in hobbies like like sports, gaming etc to make themselves appear more interesting. as if they really have more to offer.

you'll never get anywhere with these types if you keep letting their beauty paralyze you
Go out enough so that you're numb to it. They all stink like sh1tn just under their clothes.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a chick a year ago, and she has circled back around to hook up some more. She drifted off 6 months ago and is now in a 'relationship' with a guy that on the surface is pretty decent dude. But something happened at a chamber event a couple of months ago that gave me an indication that she was getting tired of him. While we were talking, a mutual friend walked up and said "Mariela... Lazaro is SOOO lucky to be with you!", Mariela's BL said it all. Chicks want to be the lucky ones.... not the other way around. If a BF is lucky to have you, then you can do better.
"Mariela's BL said it all. Chicks want to be the lucky ones.... not the other way around. If a BF is lucky to have you, then you can do better."

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every man should have the experience (and know how) of being with beautiful women at least once in his life. You should get to the point of being able to treat them the same way you would an average girl.

Learning to control the wide eyed stares, nervousness and starstruck mentality is step one in getting to this point. o_O

I remember my first drop dead gorgeous girlfriend and what it felt like to dump her ass and be able to walk away. She was shocked that I was dumping her, she said no one had ever did that to her before.

She went into full blown stalker mode and harassed me and my new(at the time) girl too, shiit was actually scary for a minute. I learned all that glitters ain't gold.

Men just have to get used to being around gorgeous females it just becomes much easier after that.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But my question is, are all woman the same?
Consider that how a woman responds to that kind of behavior is an instinct.

And like other instincts, some people learn to manage them, some don't.

A woman who values her relationship won't be tempted by ****y-funny type behavior, just like a person who values their health won't be tempted by a cheeseburger.

Many chicks fantasize secretly about the pool boy but never act on such inclinations.

Other women will fvck anything that passes the barest of criteria.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes all women are the same. They might have different values, but they all respond to male strength characteristics.

Chicks don't like jerks, but they are attracted to men that do not need them. Men that do not need them, are capable of taking care of THEM. They are interested in what you can do for her, not what she can do for you. Give them attention, indicate you like them, then ignore them... it dives them all crazy.... if they like you. They start wondering what 'they' did, what you are doing.... is there another chick? Where do they stand in comparison to other chicks....

Men are the same way, the more we think about a chick, the more we like them... That's why I always tell men trying to get over a chick is to stop thinking about her... works like magic. The more she thinks about you the more she will be interested. I have no idea why this is true, but I suspect it has something to do with how the brain works, where too many thoughts, short term, end up being in long term memory... which makes people believe that there is some sort of long term relationship and connection.

FVCKIN A

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This says it all. Women cannot deny their DNA programming anymore than we as men can (quest for hot, young, fertile women). This goes back to Women 101 class: they are motivated by strong, confident men who have goals and intellect. These men are capable of provision and protection and have high quality genes and women want to reproduce with them on a biological level. How many betas do you see in nature mating with all the females? Exactly zero.

Now in our human species women have choice and some choose to throw in the towel and marry a beta because he's more controllable and willing to take on a quasi-female role thus giving her more power. And despite her longing for and programming to be with an alpha, they are few, and so competition says take what you can get at some point, from a woman's perspective. You also have those that choose CONTROL over MASCULINITY (see Cluster B women) even though it goes against their DNA programming.

So ALL women are motivated by the same evolutionary traits in men. The key, as some have said, is to balance being an alpha with being a DJ with being caring without being beta (too much or prolonged). Yes, it's ok and even masculine to tell your wife or LTR than you love her and care about her. It actually shows a lot of confidence to express this. But as I said, balance, not overdoing, is key.

Dash

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But my question is, are all woman the same? Lets imagine if this girl was an 8 or higher. Of course she would have more friends, guys orbiting her constantly and options to spare. But what if I would come around and acted like I did with the one from work? Wouldn't she just go for someone else?
Pretty much all women are attracted to the same things, just like all men are attracted to women's looks and youth. Physical appearance doesn't change this.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much all women are attracted to the same things, just like all men are attracted to women's looks and youth. Physical appearance doesn't change this.
Unless they are spoiled brats that are cluster b acclimated then they want a guy they can control and run the house.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless they are spoiled brats that are cluster b acclimated then they want a guy they can control and run the house.
Even those are attracted to the same things. If you can get beyond her desire to control men, you'll be good as gold. Whether you actually want to be as good as gold with her is another story.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even those are attracted to the same things. If you can get beyond her desire to control men, you'll be good as gold. Whether you actually want to be as good as gold with her is another story.
Just spent 3 years with one. She was attracted to my leadership, raising a kid myself, played college ball and after and getting things done as men do. However, then she would be mad she didn't control every SINGLE thing. Even admitted she is her own worst enemy.

Cluster b is a nightmare there is no getting past any desire. They are crazy and make no sense

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

A+.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Golden.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let say that girls are same on way we are also same, that is how I see the things