Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are all marriages as bad as they seem?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think living with a girlfriend without being married makes any sense either.
I dont think living together without the objective of having kids makes any sense, period. Maybe when im older like plus 60 i will change my mind about this, but right now.... I dont see why I would live with anyone when i dont want kids

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think living together without the objective of having kids makes any sense, period. Maybe when im older like plus 60 i will change my mind about this, but right now.... I dont see why I would live with anyone when i dont want kids
I agree. There isn't a point for you to live with a girlfriend or get married if you don't want kids.

For men who don't want kids, dating becomes more difficult. Most women who are childless in their 30s still want kids, though maybe some childless 38-39 year olds are able to face reality and realize that kids aren't a good idea. By then, conceiving would be more difficult and the risk of pregnancy complications is higher.

If a man gets to 38-42 and still wants kids, he needs a much younger woman.

Many men 38-42 don't have strong enough SMV to get a substantially younger woman, including childless men in that age range. The realistic dating market for most men 38-42 is within a few years of their age. Meeting childless women close to the age of a 38-42 year old man is tough and many childless women 35+ are careerist. A lot of single moms who don't want more kids could be interested in a childless 38-42 year old who doesn't want kids, but childless men often aren't interested in single moms. There are thirsty AF childless men who will accept a single mom and commit to her, including getting married to her.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think monogamy makes sense, period.