"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Aprils Fool Joke at 12:01am

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
My girlfriend called me from Wisconsin, I picked up the phone and she was crying (she woke me up with the call).

She said she had something to tell me that would make me hate her, something about us. Then she said "Matt, I'm pregnant" while still crying and sobbing (very believable).

Considering I havent seen her for a week and she's 100 miles away, I asked "Gee, I hope it's not mine" joking around....

She was all scared and wondering what she should do. This went on for several minutes, then she said "April Fools"


What a bastard!

Ok, that's my story for the day....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
That is one joke that wasn't very funny. I probably wouldn't speak to that broad for a very long time.
 

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
There's a little truth in every joke. Even though it was just that, a joke, she might have also been trying to gauge your response too. Some women love to test you by seeing your reaction to stuff. Next time she tries to pull that sh-t, don't even let it phase you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
A city of buildings, blocks, and booty
Ah, the old, "I'm pregnant" April Fools Joke. I guess it never gets old.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
how can i get her back????????
 
Top