"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Approaching

rdzntz422.MYZ

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
25
This is good but i would leave the tattoo chat until later on , only because people usually get tattoos to symbolise something and if you ask about them straight off the bat you will get a surface level answer

If you do it after some trust / rapport has been built you usually get a much more in depth answer and obviously conversation expansions from there

I always try to leave the " what do you do" question as long as i possibly can because it's so boring and almost always ensures someone goes into work mode which with a woman is not what you want

Try to use phrases like

How do you feel about .....

I am really passionate about ....

Have you had any experiences with....

Tell me how you would handle ......

Are you open too ...

These are often far better than using generic interview questions especially with women
Meant to respond earlier but was busy. Thanks, I hate asking regular and boring questions. I can talk to a girl and not have it be akward, and sometimes she'll really enjoy talking to me, but sometimes talking to some women (especially airheaded girls) feels soooo bland.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Quickly getting rejected is good because you are saving valuable time.

Say "Hi!" with a relaxed nonchalant smile and upright body posture.

Wait, gauge her reaction, pause. Stay nonchalant.

"Do you like it here?/Do you come here often?" works for me.

Follow up by.

"Oh, I'm guessing you're from around here"

Listen, use pauses, don't fill up the pauses hold eye contact. Judge her reaction/enthusiasm.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
My favorite for bars/clubs was to get to talking about what she was drinking. Quite often, that would progress to each of us sipping each other’s drink. And then things got interesting. However, that was pre-Covid. Drink sharing might be tougher now.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
My favorite for bars/clubs was to get to talking about what she was drinking. Quite often, that would progress to each of us sipping each other’s drink. And then things got interesting. However, that was pre-Covid. Drink sharing might be tougher now.
Could offer to try out each others masks?
 
Top