Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching the End

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A question for the Red Pill guys who have decided to never marry (Poon King, Deesade, etc.).

What do you think the future holds for you as an old guy (70's, 80's)? For example, do you anticipate that you'll keep spinning plates until you die?

I ask this because I've been mulling it over for myself (Red Pill, will never marry again, will be 60 this year).

-Augustus-

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I expect to be like Donald Trump. I will be 70, married to a hot girl 25 years younger, a Billionaire and President. Otherwise I'll settle for sad and lonely.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with having a steady girlfriend for the rest of your days?

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will probably get cancer or get hit by a car before that age hahahahaha,no seriously there is lots of polutants in the air,and keep in mind that ww3 or some **** might happen and you will be pretty busy and will die in an intresting way.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with old folks.....

Trust me at 70-80 years old you will have bigger priorities/problems than worrying about chasing tail.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dingo,

Are you tell me that I'd better get as much azz as I can now because in 10 years it will all go to shiz? :eek:

-Augustus-

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Augustus....

Always get as much azz as you can....

In all seriousness gang....

Only a very small minority of seniors get to enjoy "the golden years". Like cars things wear out and fall apart.... And most of those that have some enjoyment it's because they have the financial means and health to live a independent life.

Old age is not for sissies.... Save your money and live as healthy as you can.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A question for the Red Pill guys who have decided to never marry (Poon King, Deesade, etc.).

What do you think the future holds for you as an old guy (70's, 80's)? For example, do you anticipate that you'll keep spinning plates until you die?

I ask this because I've been mulling it over for myself (Red Pill, will never marry again, will be 60 this year).

-Augustus-
If you are so inclined to continue chasing tail, you could still do it into your 70s. I will say that, personally, I think if you decide to do this to make sure to always keep your health in top shape. When you get older, never let younger women suspect that you couldn't keep up with or be unable to satisfy them. I know Joe Biden or Bill Clinton are both kinda creepy, but those guys still got sex drive. Hell there's still plenty of women that would still have sex with Bill despite him looking like he's been on hard drugs for years.

Did I emphasize to take care of your health?

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think of the end,
Each and every day,
Of where to and what for,
And enter on the fray,
Where this day is a part,
A fragment of the whole,
To make of life an art,
Where I will play my role.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few guys who play competitive sports in their 60s. Injuries normally get them. Augustus I think regular yoga and weights practice would be a great investment for you in the next 10 years. Flexibility and mental calmness make a big difference to how people age.