Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching Singles - Gone Bad

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hi
today i approached this chick in the shoping centre who was eating "by herself" and i strolled up, asked to sit down and started some small talk about the ice rink we were looking over
and then about 30 seconds into the convo, 3 of her friends came over ( they had been queieing for food) and kinda "**** blocked" me i guess the term is.
i got all flustered and just backed out

any tips?
it seems i can only approach the single chicks, whether they be bythemselves in a lecture theatre or in the shops or whatever

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing creepier than some random chick coming up to me and starts talking about anything.

Vice versa.

Reaction score
You shouldn't just see a hottie and say to yourself "Hmmmm... I'm going to walk up and talk to her even if it's completely random and with no heads up or presidence." You've got to make a connection with a girl before you actually talk to her. It could be as simple as, you're in the same line buying a movie ticket and the line is moving slow, or eating at the same resturaunt. If there's nothing that you can find to play off of then just use eye contact, that forms enough of a connection to actually give you the go ahead to talk to a girl. It's not the best way but it's better than being completely random. That's just... like DJ Dork said "creepy". Cmon man, it's a game, you've got to plan your first move, it's the most important as girls decide in the first 1-3 minutes of meeting you wether you would be good in bed, a good boyfriend, or a nobody.
Stop... Think... Absorb...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was takling about the instance when we were both in maccas
she had some stuff in front of her and i walked over with my tray
but thanks for the heads up anyways