"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Approaching in a library

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
I've been noticing a girl who has been establishing long IE whenever we see each other in the library.

Whats the best way to approach a girl who is sitting quietly in a library either reading or studying?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrExtreme

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Here's a couple of options you can use. I've field tested the first one and it's worked for me. The second option I haven't tried before but I saw someone else do it.


1). Walk up to the table she is sitting at and sit down across from her. Ask her if she minds if you study there. She'll most likely give some sort of positive answer. From there you can start up a convo (what are you studying, I've got a huge math test on Friday, what about you?,etc).

2). I've actually seen someone at the library use this one. He went up to the chick and asked to borrow her highlighter and then he came back with it later, started a convo, and number closed her.

My advice on a library pickup would be to go for an insta-date instead of a #close because you have a great opportunity to get something to drink/eat or whatever with her during a "study break". That way you have a better chance to build good rapport with her and then you can #close/k-close her after the insta-date.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm going to help you young men out here and give you something gold! Humor always works best.

Sit across from the girl and pass her written notes. In your note state, "I'm writing you this note not because I am obeying the library's rule of silence, but rather because I am a mute and can't talk. I can also read lips if you just want to mouth your response back to me.

Ask her some entertaining questions...

Then write something like, "it kind of sucks being a mute because I can't impress girls with my verbal wit, so I must do it in writing and it kind of sucks when there is no paper around. But I have enough paper here to carry a 10 hour conversation with you. SMILE!

I am every women's dream, "a man that can't speak allows more time for the women to talk!" then write, "I'm an excellent conversationalist on all the internet chat rooms and instant messaging...how about giving me your e-mail address so that we can communicate further."

Write crazy stuff like that, then right before you leave you miraculously get your voice back and you would now prefer her phone number!

This approach may be too sophisticated and mature for some of you young guys!:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Hmm, grab Kama Sutra and sit across her carefully examining each page.

That wasn't helpful now was it?
 

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
Damn thats hilarious PRL, where do u come up with this stuff, i'm definately gonna use that, thanks.
 
Top