approaching girls who already have a guy on them

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
I see what you're saying Realnezz. I agree. If I know that a girl and a guy are together, its off limits. If I dont know,I jump on it unless its shown that the girl is with a guy.

Jager, you are a douchebag. I said that most people are not witty. Here's some math to help you out:

If 1% of people are witty, that means 99% of people aren't.

If 5% of guys are muscular, and the only thing that differentiates them from others is their muscles, then the same 1 out of 100 ratio exists for wit.

So as you can tell, I wasn't insulting the muscular people. I was putting forth a generalization of ALL people that I find true. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but you've been told.
:rolleyes: Nice back tracking...

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i goto an ivy league school so id hazard a guess that if you make the generalization that fit muscular people are stupid, you are retarded.

not gonna lie im going to have to say that most of the time being smart and being fit at my school go hand in hand.

so making sweeping generalizations like that is ignorant.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Synthesize
Oh, and I'm a very built and muscular guy. I would have no problem with betas trying to start **** with me once I take their *****es. This being said, I still need techniques to do so.
DJ Sythensize's famous last words as he lays in his own pool of blood for being stupidly arrogantly "courageous"!!!