“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

approaching girls who already have a guy on them

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Luveno
I see what you're saying Realnezz. I agree. If I know that a girl and a guy are together, its off limits. If I dont know,I jump on it unless its shown that the girl is with a guy.

Jager, you are a douchebag. I said that most people are not witty. Here's some math to help you out:

If 1% of people are witty, that means 99% of people aren't.

If 5% of guys are muscular, and the only thing that differentiates them from others is their muscles, then the same 1 out of 100 ratio exists for wit.

So as you can tell, I wasn't insulting the muscular people. I was putting forth a generalization of ALL people that I find true. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but you've been told.
:rolleyes: Nice back tracking...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PYROTAK

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
well i goto an ivy league school so id hazard a guess that if you make the generalization that fit muscular people are stupid, you are retarded.

not gonna lie im going to have to say that most of the time being smart and being fit at my school go hand in hand.

so making sweeping generalizations like that is ignorant.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Synthesize
Oh, and I'm a very built and muscular guy. I would have no problem with betas trying to start **** with me once I take their *****es. This being said, I still need techniques to do so.
DJ Sythensize's famous last words as he lays in his own pool of blood for being stupidly arrogantly "courageous"!!!
 
Top