approaching girls who already have a guy on them

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me techniques to do some quality ****blocks. I could have used them tonight. I showed up to this club about 30 minutes after the show started. Cliques had already formed, and I hadn't any chance to bust in. I need to learn how to bust my way in and ****block uglier fools than myself. Tips? I'm talking about approaching a guy and a girl just to get the girl away.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm a very built and muscular guy. I would have no problem with betas trying to start **** with me once I take their *****es. This being said, I still need techniques to do so.

lao tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a better mack than that chump. study and practice. More than half the guys out there don't have half the knowledge you do. And if they do befriend them and learn from them.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how to mack, but I'm asking how do I open and ease my way in without looking like an *******?

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
so these girls you trying to steal away- is the guy and girl together ie bf/gf or just together say that met that same night?

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to assume it is a guy who just met a girl. If it turns out otherwise, I can eject. But of course, this possibility has to be taken into account with the technique.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pure speculation as I wouldn't have the guts to do so, but perhaps it is as simple as just ignoring the bozo standing beside her, out of words to say (if they're constantly talking, then it is a no-no, I mean, if I were that guy hitting on the girl and a lot of talking would mean I'm doing fine, I'd really really hate you for jumping in, if I were more aggressive and less intelligent I would have kicked your a$$ later), or you should say something witty like, 'Hi! Pause.....pause. I feel kinda bad for interrupting your little comedy club here, maybe you could take a commercials break? Blah, blah, blah...' You get the idea.

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you are a douche....

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jager_Boy
Bro, you are a douche....
I agree

It's funny how people would come here and ***** about somebody ****blocking them but it's alright for them to do it to somebody else:rolleyes:

What goes around comes around

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am ****blocking to save them the trouble of rejection. If a girl really wanted a guy, they would ***** shield my ****block.

karusel

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't believe that yourself. Can you picture yourself hitting on a girl and then some jerk comes around, starts talking to her, makes a joke or two.. while you what? Stand there? Like an idiot? Gee whizz, thank you, noble knight, for saving me the trouble of rejection, now I shall sleep peacefully. :D

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather hear her say a clear NO, #2 would be 'You're not my type', #214355483 would be the ****blocking solution.

Synthesize

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dog eat dog world.

I probably wouldn't get ****blocked. I'm too good looking. Sorry if that sounds arrogant, but I'm arrogant! In fact, I've only been ****blocked a few times in my life, and it's always been by the chick's girlfriends when I'm busting a move.

Now, if I were ugly, had bad game, etc., I would certainly be worried, but the fact is that this is the only life I'm living, and I'm not any of those things, so I don't really have to empathize with people who are. I'm an *******. It's just my nature.

This being said, anyone have any smooth ****blocking openers?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the easiest way to get your ass kicked.

You mean knocking not ****blocking.And you don't do that to someone's face unless you don't like you're face.

I've heard older heads here say that's it's perfectly fine to do that.

But where I'm from that's usually the number one reason guys get slapped and enter beefs they can't handle.

I have the decency at least to go behind your back.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"decency to go behind peoples backs"

Now there's an oxymoron.

Really though, being all built and huge is intimidating for little guys who think like this is the cro magnon era. I've been ****blocked by muscleheads on many occasions, and not once have they succeeded. What are they gonna do? Hit me? Yeah, if they want a free ticket to jail, because I won't hesitate to get their asses prosecuted. Now, with that in mind, a big guy is only as good as his wits....and I haven't met many big guys, or people in general, who have any wit to speak of.

However, if you want to approach another guys girl, thats to me a break in honor. I have a rule that if theres a girl with a guy, you dont horn in on his racket...it smacks of low confidence.

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
"decency to go behind peoples backs"

Now there's an oxymoron.

Really though, being all built and huge is intimidating for little guys who think like this is the cro magnon era. I've been ****blocked by muscleheads on many occasions, and not once have they succeeded. What are they gonna do? Hit me? Yeah, if they want a free ticket to jail, because I won't hesitate to get their asses prosecuted. Now, with that in mind, a big guy is only as good as his wits....and I haven't met many big guys, or people in general, who have any wit to speak of.

However, if you want to approach another guys girl, thats to me a break in honor. I have a rule that if theres a girl with a guy, you dont horn in on his racket...it smacks of low confidence.
Wow, can we say overgeneralizing? So any guy that works out and is larger than average is going to be a dumbass? Sorry..son...but I work out and have some "wits" about me.

And have fun running to the police when you get your ass kicked...I guess some people are just natrually sissys....

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I would like to edit my first reply. You are a douche because of the whole "im friggin huge and can kick anyones ass" reply. Other than that, if a girl isnt dating the dude, then you can game on her all you want. But it is a ****head move to just come up and try to **** block in front of the guy and hate on him. IF you walk by and notice she is looking at you, wait for an oppurtunity to say something to her.

I still think you are a douch though....

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't sit here and tell me you haven't approached a girl that was married or in a relationship.

I stand by what i said ..I'd do it cuz that's the way the game is.But I don't do that to you're face or attempt for you to find out about it just to rub it in your face.That would be low-self-esteem and putting women on a pedestal.

But stealing people's girls?Nah.I mean the miunte you flirt with another man's woman you've already crossed the line.It's only natural to want to be with women you desire even if they're commited to someone else.

I wouldn't knock my brother or to my freinds but that's as far as it goes.

I figure if she lets me hit it she wasn't worthy of my his time anyways.I don't do it to guys that won't be able to handle it either.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened NY eve. I see this girl checking me out. She's a good 8. I'm like yeah game on. So I start talking to her, I already was in the right place mentally, since I arranged a real good NY kiss. I go direct on her, and she's eating out of my hand. At this point I just feel sparks flying so to speak. Then she suddenly comes with I got a BF. Before I could respond, she points him out in the group behind her. I'm thinking WTF, I just had great rapport for like 15 min and this guy let's that happen.

I thought 2 things were possible: he's a pvssy or she's a tease and he knows that.

I didn't intensionally ****block, but I did try to pick up a girl not knowing her BF was there. Lesson learned. If you want to ****block for whatever reason while the BF is present, ignore the dude. Just wait untill she's alone. Still picking up single women is alot easier.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason for this whole post was too???? A. Inflate your ego B.Save all those unlucky males out there who have females they cause them problems C.Inflate your ego. I dunno what kind of bars and or clubs you go to but doing stuff like that where I'm from will just get you shot or jumped when you go outside.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying Realnezz. I agree. If I know that a girl and a guy are together, its off limits. If I dont know,I jump on it unless its shown that the girl is with a guy.

Jager, you are a douchebag. I said that most people are not witty. Here's some math to help you out:

If 1% of people are witty, that means 99% of people aren't.

If 5% of guys are muscular, and the only thing that differentiates them from others is their muscles, then the same 1 out of 100 ratio exists for wit.

So as you can tell, I wasn't insulting the muscular people. I was putting forth a generalization of ALL people that I find true. Sorry to hurt your feelings, but you've been told.