michelangelo
Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2004
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 0
A question for the sages:
Do you guys think there is any utility, for a newly-attempting-to-be-reformed AFC like me, in approaching girls who you can tell are not really very interested, just as "practice"?
For example, if I meet some chick and within 15 sec. she turns away from me and starts looking around the room, she is obviously not interested in me. She will not remember me at all, or just remember I am "some guy".
SO I am not getting anywhere with her. But, I have a really good ability to remember names - so I won't forget her name, probably for a few months at least.
So if I see her in the future, I can walk up and say "Hi [insert name here], how's it going?" and then I can easily meet her friends in a non-awkward fashion because I am just saying hello.
I am not talking about "one-itis" here - but just using her as a path to greener pastures.
Do you guys think there is any utility, for a newly-attempting-to-be-reformed AFC like me, in approaching girls who you can tell are not really very interested, just as "practice"?
For example, if I meet some chick and within 15 sec. she turns away from me and starts looking around the room, she is obviously not interested in me. She will not remember me at all, or just remember I am "some guy".
SO I am not getting anywhere with her. But, I have a really good ability to remember names - so I won't forget her name, probably for a few months at least.
So if I see her in the future, I can walk up and say "Hi [insert name here], how's it going?" and then I can easily meet her friends in a non-awkward fashion because I am just saying hello.
I am not talking about "one-itis" here - but just using her as a path to greener pastures.