"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Approaching filtering

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
I was wondering. Do you (the real DJ's :p) only approach women who show interrest in you by staring at you or other body language? So you know they're interrested in you.
Or do you go to every hot women, even if she didn't look at you at all (for several reasons, because she didn't noticed you or something).
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I agree with Pugs. One of the pitfalls of an aspiring DJ is taking too much time over analyzing the situation. That causes way too much anxiety.

Approach everyone just to work on your charisma. Sarge the ones that you feel are hot. As for the others, well... It doesn't hurt to get in some practice rejecting someone else... :p
 

Levrone

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Hmm isn't that only for experienced DJ's?

For me it's hard to approach a woman, even if she looks at me. But that would make it much easier to say something.
I don't know what to say to a woman if she even didn't saw me at al.
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Read my approach journal, I did exactly what I reccomended to you, just approach them while they were reading a fricking book......turn out I got her number she got mine I never called her she in turn called me and wanted to setup a date...........signals are fine and dandy but you will drive yourself batty waiting for them, just consider them the icing on the cake, if they happen cool but otherwise just do it and youll have awesome results.............
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
I always look for interest first. As a result I never get knocked back and I keep my reputation in tact.

Actually, I'm not a fan of cold approaches on the whole. They seem to be a good way of meeting flakes, b1tches and attention wh0res. I much prefer getting to know women before asking them out.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Jariel
I always look for interest first. As a result I never get knocked back and I keep my reputation in tact.

Actually, I'm not a fan of cold approaches on the whole. They seem to be a good way of meeting flakes, b1tches and attention wh0res. I much prefer getting to know women before asking them out.
You can't "get to know" cold approaches? Isn't that the whole point of cold approaching? To get to know them more?

And no they are not a good way of meeting "flakes, b1tches and attention wh0res". Maybe you just aren't building enough attraction.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Levrone
I was wondering. Do you (the real DJ's :p) only approach women who show interrest in you by staring at you or other body language? So you know they're interrested in you.
Or do you go to every hot women, even if she didn't look at you at all (for several reasons, because she didn't noticed you or something).
Yes only with signals.When they are choosing you. They have to look mighty fine for me to do a cold approach nowadays.

Throw your own signals out there too.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
If I see a hot chick that I want to talk to I'll do the approach. If its someone that I'm not terribly interested in, but I'm getting body language from I'll do it just cause its fun :p

Being a DJ is not about one way or the other, neither is wrong or right, its about knowing when to use it.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
You can't "get to know" cold approaches? Isn't that the whole point of cold approaching? To get to know them more?
Of course you can't get to know someone in 5-10 minutes.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm very selective about personality.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I don't know, it just seems to take a lot of extra effort to try to find out a woman's interest level before approaching. For me it's just easier to say "hi," strike up a conversation and go from there. If we both determine that we're interested in one another, great. If not we say goodbye and go about our merry ways. No anxiety, no pressure.
 
Top