Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching a group of two at a cafe

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you do this approach ?

You see your target sitting with her friend having a coffee at a public cafe . They are sitting with themselves only and the Target shows some signs of interests you know she will respond to your questions because you had a brief conversation 1 -2 minute prior about her job, but how do you join them ?

WHat can I say to join them ??

Do I just say "May I join you ? " Sounds so GAY, they might say "yes" out of sympathy ...

I was wondering doing something like going up to her and while on my knees and just talking to her regularly , so if I suddenly get signals that she wants me to go , it will be easy ...

What do you think ????

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something! If there's an available seat next to them just say something like "Is this seat taken?" as you drop into the seat.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw two chicks chatting away
and I was sitting alone in a cafe
so i thought i'll sit next to them
this is what i said

Me: "Hi, do u mind if I sit here?"
Them: Sure
Me: as long as you dont touch
them: (smile)
Me: I was sitting alone and getting lonely so I thought I could do with some company.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL

assuming that isnt his name, I can imagine him blurting that out and then trying to explain :D

"hey, this seat isnt taken is it?" *already starting to sit down*

"I was getting bored with sitting by myself so I thought I'd come over to see how exciting and spontaneous you two are"

I've done that before and all three of us went ice-skating after we'd finished up in subway. Maybe it was a one-hit-wonder, but one of the chicks was uber-cool and really fun to hang around with. No chemistry though :/

I'll have to try it out a few times and see how it goes.

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
you think too much....trust me.

I used to think like that...I psyched myself out.

I would suggest the 3 second rule. do it and make some mistakes and then you will eventually come up with a system that works for you.

good luck

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJBen
"I was getting bored with sitting by myself so I thought I'd come over to see how exciting and spontaneous you two are"
Great line!