"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Approaching a group of two at a cafe

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
How would you do this approach ?

You see your target sitting with her friend having a coffee at a public cafe . They are sitting with themselves only and the Target shows some signs of interests you know she will respond to your questions because you had a brief conversation 1 -2 minute prior about her job, but how do you join them ?


WHat can I say to join them ??

Do I just say "May I join you ? " Sounds so GAY, they might say "yes" out of sympathy ...

I was wondering doing something like going up to her and while on my knees and just talking to her regularly , so if I suddenly get signals that she wants me to go , it will be easy ...

What do you think ????
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Do something! If there's an available seat next to them just say something like "Is this seat taken?" as you drop into the seat.
 

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
I saw two chicks chatting away
and I was sitting alone in a cafe
so i thought i'll sit next to them
this is what i said

Me: "Hi, do u mind if I sit here?"
Them: Sure
Me: as long as you dont touch
them: (smile)
Me: I was sitting alone and getting lonely so I thought I could do with some company.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
ROFL

assuming that isnt his name, I can imagine him blurting that out and then trying to explain :D

"hey, this seat isnt taken is it?" *already starting to sit down*

"I was getting bored with sitting by myself so I thought I'd come over to see how exciting and spontaneous you two are"

I've done that before and all three of us went ice-skating after we'd finished up in subway. Maybe it was a one-hit-wonder, but one of the chicks was uber-cool and really fun to hang around with. No chemistry though :/

I'll have to try it out a few times and see how it goes.
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
you think too much....trust me.

I used to think like that...I psyched myself out.

I would suggest the 3 second rule. do it and make some mistakes and then you will eventually come up with a system that works for you.

good luck
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJBen
"I was getting bored with sitting by myself so I thought I'd come over to see how exciting and spontaneous you two are"
Great line!
 
Top