approaching a group of 9's and 10's

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Reaction score
so im a lil confused im just a young DJ in Training or DJT still in highschool so I am still a newbie so bare with me here. all i really want is an example on how to react in this scenerio: your at a "party,Mall,Beach,ETC.." and you see a group of about three 9's and one 10. you're with one of your boi's who has balls to walk up but isnt much of an intiating talker but still a good looking guy n your only wingman....these girls have made no eye contact of any sort with you but you still fllow the 3 sec rule and approach....now from here i need ya'll to take it.......will some one please learns me on this.....im just a young homie trying to turn the tables on high school and life in general in th next two years (senior year)....help me out....by the way i am also looking for a mentor!!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember in star wars, when yoda is teaching luke how to use the force in his planet? The ship sinks and he tells luke that its no diferent from lifting a stone. And luke doesnt belive, and yoda floats the spaceship!

"Unlearn what you have learned" - Yoda

Aproaching a group of 9's is the same as aproaching a group ou 6's.

"Dont try, do it" - Yoda

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a group of 9's - 9.9's is very rare (no such thing as a 10), so rare in fact ive only seen it once (and i go out every weekend/thursdays)

it was about 2 years ago and there were about 6 chicks talking to eachother at this party i was at. My friend (wingman) and I just stared (along with almost every guy around) at them saying things like "..... hot...." with our tongues out.
My friend then got the balls to go over there and talk to them (they were older than us and i was AFC then) by himself... he got shot down pretty bad and came over and we just laughed about it but not in a bad way. IN my eyes he was a bada$$ for just going up there and gained a lot of respect from me

so in the end its not big deal, just make the approach with the knowledge you gain from here and let the chips fall where they may

ALWAYS APPROACH HOT CHICKS THEN THINK ABOUT IT LATER DO NOT HESITATE, WAIT 3 SECONDS OR WAIT FOR EYE CONTACT, JUST SACK UP AND DO IT

Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
Remember in star wars, when yoda is teaching luke how to use the force in his planet? The ship sinks and he tells luke that its no diferent from lifting a stone. And luke doesnt belive, and yoda floats the spaceship!

"Unlearn what you have learned" - Yoda

Aproaching a group of 9's is the same as aproaching a group ou 6's.

"Dont try, do it" - Yoda
Right on - I have a better analogy - "There is no spoon" The Matrix.

You make the reality, and you do that by putting the onus upon yourself to make things happen!

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Reaction score
thnx

thanks everyone for your replies they'll all be added to my technique.