"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Approaching a girl while working?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
I plan on asking this girl out at a place where I thought about getting a part-time job. When I first talked to her, I wasn't that interested so I came off pretty smooth. The second time was when I actually noticed her nice eyes and face, and I instantly became infatuated. That was about two weeks ago, and I haven't seen her since. I came by the store and ask one of the workers (who was hot in her own right) about her but she didn't know who I was talking about. I almost tried to mack on her but I resisted (un-DJ, I know). I plan on rolling over there in the evening, but the girl in question works the register. How do I approach her without an audience, without making her feel uncomfortable, and without embarrassing myself? Should I get an age check (I'm 22) or boyfriend check in advance or worry about that later? All advice appreciated.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
You used the word infatuated...

here's my suggestion:

Go out and get a ton of girls' numbers. Go on dates with them. Then go to the cash girl and ask for her number (if she is interested she will give you it).

Can you figure out why I suggested you do things this way?
If not, go back and read the DJ bible.
 

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
I don't really have the time and money to be going on a ton of dates. I would rather just approach one girl I'm interested in straight up. I'm tired of the game. Am I getting soft?
 

Moe Szyslak

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere warm
The problem is man that you've already started to over analyze this. I'd have to agree with Luveno on this one and just walk away from it for now. I've been there before and belive me you just waste your time on thinking about one girl. Go out and meet other girls and if you happen to go back to the store and she's working then just ask her for her number. If she's at all interested the she'll give you the digits. And after you get her number and you talk to her you find out that she has a boyfriend or is too young for you, then who cares. It was good practice.
 
Top