Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approaching a girl while working?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on asking this girl out at a place where I thought about getting a part-time job. When I first talked to her, I wasn't that interested so I came off pretty smooth. The second time was when I actually noticed her nice eyes and face, and I instantly became infatuated. That was about two weeks ago, and I haven't seen her since. I came by the store and ask one of the workers (who was hot in her own right) about her but she didn't know who I was talking about. I almost tried to mack on her but I resisted (un-DJ, I know). I plan on rolling over there in the evening, but the girl in question works the register. How do I approach her without an audience, without making her feel uncomfortable, and without embarrassing myself? Should I get an age check (I'm 22) or boyfriend check in advance or worry about that later? All advice appreciated.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You used the word infatuated...

here's my suggestion:

Go out and get a ton of girls' numbers. Go on dates with them. Then go to the cash girl and ask for her number (if she is interested she will give you it).

Can you figure out why I suggested you do things this way?
If not, go back and read the DJ bible.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have the time and money to be going on a ton of dates. I would rather just approach one girl I'm interested in straight up. I'm tired of the game. Am I getting soft?

Moe Szyslak

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is man that you've already started to over analyze this. I'd have to agree with Luveno on this one and just walk away from it for now. I've been there before and belive me you just waste your time on thinking about one girl. Go out and meet other girls and if you happen to go back to the store and she's working then just ask her for her number. If she's at all interested the she'll give you the digits. And after you get her number and you talk to her you find out that she has a boyfriend or is too young for you, then who cares. It was good practice.