"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Approached girl again (unknowingly)

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I approached this girl whom I didn't recognize despite approaching her about 2 weeks ago.

(I saw her while standing in line to get my food. I made EC but she didn't. I approached anyway. At this point I had no idea it was the same girl)

Me:Hey what's up
Her: Hi (smile)
Me: What are you getting? (She was waiting for food)
Her: Pizza
Me: Cool
Her: I know you from somewhere ( She said it like a girl doing a pick-up line on some guy. I was shocked by this. I was thinking "wow, she actually likes me, and is doing the work conversationally")
Me: Oh (Looking at her like "sure...whatever"...but at the same time thinking deep to where I might have met her before)
Me: Where are you from?
Her: [Her city]
Me:[My city (very far from hers)]
Me: Where did we meet?
Her: What's your major?
Me [my major]
Her: Oh, that's right, I met you in the library. (she said it as she had met me in the library associated with me department. I have never seen her there)

(At this point, I start thinking maybe it is that girl)

Me:Which library?
Her: [Names the library]

(At this point, I know it's her and am shocked and embarressed as hell. I was thinking that she probably thinks I'm stalker her. So I go off and act AFC)

Me: Oh, that's you!?!?
Me: Wow, you look totally different!
Me: Your the one who's boyfriend is a graduate student in my department (she told me this last time I approached her)
Me: Didn't you have glasses on that day?
Her: Yeah
Me:Wow, you look like a different person!
Me: I had no idea it was you (I'm basically saying "I'm sorry for approaching you")
Me: All right, well have a good one. Bye

Then I walk off. So embarressed too. And I walked up to her with so much confidence . I even got good eye contact from her until I realized that I really ( I say "really" because as I said before I thought she was BS'ing when she said we had met before) have talked to her before and began remembering her.


Analysis?

I should have just stayed calm and acted naturally...even went with what I thought was going on ( she might have even purposely did that)?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Your the one who brought the boyfriend up. I never mention them, if she's not interested she still wont be interested, if she wants to flirt altought having boyfriend, let her, why not? Having a good contact list may be good, and someday some of them may wake up and feel in the mood to give you a call, and you decide at that point if u're up to.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Static, thanks for the laugh, you are over-dj-ing:D

You approached the same girl twice - I'm still laughing :D that never happened to me before but I see how you would be embarassed. At least your taste in women is consistent (even without glasses):D
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Haha I know the feeling :p

Once I approached this girl at a bar, was a friend of a friend or something. I was pretty drunk but I got her nr etc.... Next week I go down the stairs of the same bar and this really pretty blonde walks up the stairs and gives me a biiiig smile and I'm like wohoo I gotta hit that one up later... Which I did and then I remembered who she was :p Rofl had her nr and everything haha.
 
Top