“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Approach the Unapproachable?

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
As a freshman, many of the ladies I'm interested in are either taken by older guys, or in upper grades. Well theres a girl whos a sophmore who i've bene noticing lately. Shes a HB9 or so I'd say, definitely gets hit on a lot I'm guessing. the only problem I run into though, is the approach itself. Shes sorta intimidates me[not enough for me to back down, i approach at the mall...but tis differnet] but I've also NEVER seen her alone[i don't go looking for her, she catches my eye]. My goal is to approach her by the end of next week...but i need some help.
How would u experienced Hs DJs approach the hottie in an upper-grade, who you have never seen alone, and only on a few occations without a guy around. I'd really like some help, as I haven't found this kind of info anywhere.Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
Could be tough, buddy. You're only 15 and a freshman, so you will definately have trouble with upper-class girls. Even though she's only a sophomore, it's especially those girls who go after the older guys.

Go ahead and take your shot, but be prepared for rejection, for it is almost inevitable with girls this age, especially if you're younger than them.
 

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
.

That is the only problem I ran into in High School with older chics, some of them kind of convince themselves they can't date younger guys.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Highschool girls are extremely cautious about their image, so dating some random freshman (especially if they were a sophomore) would be disastrous to their reputation/status.

Instead of just approaching her blindly, first try this - a smile when passing by the halls. Then you get some social proof and status. For example, if there's a coffee house, display some talent you have (do you play guitar or any music, or dance or somethiing?).

You'll have a much better chance after this. Don't take this as deeprooted advice for any woman you meet for the rest of your life, in some situations you either approach or you miss. But to be realistic, the highschool scene is extremely different.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by BustedKnucks
My best success with older girls is introducing myself, piss-ass drunk at a party or other social event where drinking is involved (like homecoming or some ****).
Not a good idea. You don't realize half the stuff your saying, as well as you give off a vibe that you can't control yourself. That's my 2 dollars.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
And (correct me if I'm wrong, my alcohol knowledge is limited), she may not even remember you the next day if she was drunk off her ass at the time.
 
Top