Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach Journal: The Summer of NickSaiz65

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The focus for the next 6-8 months needs to be attracting women in your own small town. A situationship is realistic for that time frame. I wouldn't mention that you're moving in Summer 2024 to your potential prospects. There's really no need to do that. As a Thrill of the Hunt type guy, your relationships is typically shorter in duration anyway. Things will run their natural course before you depart in most cases.

I might go to Nashville once a month with my own hotel room if necessary. If you do well enough in your smaller town, you won't even need to make those Nashville trips.
I’m definitely down/open to meet women within my own small town too. These photoshoots that I’ve done, should help out with that too. This is actually realistic now that I hit the point where I feel I don’t need to work a side job for the time being.

I’m definitely down with a situationship.

I’m actually literally going to break down in tears if I have to stop the Nashville trips on Fridays though haha. I don’t mind booking rooms at the Holiday Inn, the side job I worked for 6 months and the most recent raise I got at work make it so that I can afford that.

In general, just in life not even with game, it’s difficult to live for the present and not the future.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
live for the present and not the future.
The present is all you have. Live for it. The future is never guaranteed. You can make some generalized future plans but always prioritize the present over the future.

I’m definitely down/open to meet women within my own small town too. These photoshoots that I’ve done, should help out with that too. This is actually realistic now that I hit the point where I feel I don’t need to work a side job for the time being.

I’m definitely down with a situationship.
You might be able to make something happen in your smaller town. You have 6-8 months to make it happen. If it doesn't happen, you move forward. You'd be a 27 year old and a new guy in a big city. At 26-27, you can afford to take this 6-8 month calculated risk. That's the great thing about your mid to late 20s. It's easier to take calculated risks while still young.

I’m actually literally going to break down in tears if I have to stop the Nashville trips on Fridays though haha. I don’t mind booking rooms at the Holiday Inn, the side job I worked for 6 months and the most recent raise I got at work make it so that I can afford that.
Getting sex from a situationship in your small town is better than going to Nashville, making approaches, and usually coming up empty.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The present is all you have. Live for it. The future is never guaranteed. You can make some generalized future plans but always prioritize the present over the future.

You might be able to make something happen in your smaller town. You have 6-8 months to make it happen. If it doesn't happen, you move forward. You'd be a 27 year old and a new guy in a big city. At 26-27, you can afford to take this 6-8 month calculated risk. That's the great thing about your mid to late 20s. It's easier to take calculated risks while still young.

Getting sex from a situationship in your small town is better than going to Nashville, making approaches, and usually coming up empty.
I’m pretty sure that I can make something happen in that timeframe! But hey, either way.

I can compromise you and say I can go out once a week for Nightgame in Nashville and then once a week for Nightgame in my own town. Plus Daygame and whatever online dating leads I can get from my own town as well. With the goal of some of these turning out to be longer term.

If I start going out to clubs more than twice a week, I’ll start to gain a ton of weight due to all the drinking. So I usually put a hard cap of Nightgame 2x per week.

Now you’re motivating me to pursue a situationship for sure haha.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can compromise you and say I can go out once a week for Nightgame in Nashville and then once a week for Nightgame in my own town. Plus Daygame and whatever online dating leads I can get from my own town as well. With the goal of some of these turning out to be longer term.

If I start going out to clubs more than twice a week, I’ll start to gain a ton of weight due to all the drinking. So I usually put a hard cap of Nightgame 2x per week.

Now you’re motivating me to pursue a situationship for sure haha.
If you do well enough in your own city, you won't have to travel to Nashville for approaching. You'll save money.