Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach Journal: The Summer of NickSaiz65

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it could make sense to keep this thread going until I move. That’s enough to keep momentum but not so much that my thread reaches 200 pages and is completely overwhelming lol.

By the way, I won’t be able to go out and fight the good fight this upcoming weekend. I spent all of my money on some new kitchen gadgetry lmao so I have to sit down for a second. I’ll use this to catch up on my sleep, studying, and mental health then I’ll hit the field hard again.

Also I just love the name “The Summer of NickSaiz65” so I’ll keep it even if it’s not summer lol. It just rolls off the tongue
@Jesse Pinkman has an approach log thread that has gotten a lot of replies. I appreciate what you have done with the approach log and what @Jesse Pinkman has done.

7/28/23 Nightgame

Approaches: 26
You are a good volume approacher. 26 approaches in one night is a good quantity. I would find 26 approaches in one night without success to be frustrating since I am an introverted person. I can be sociable, but socializing without achievement is not fun for me.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman has an approach log thread that has gotten a lot of replies. I appreciate what you have done with the approach log and what @Jesse Pinkman has done.

You are a good volume approacher. 26 approaches in one night is a good quantity. I would find 26 approaches in one night without success to be frustrating since I am an introverted person. I can be sociable, but socializing without achievement is not fun for me.
Thanks man. @Jesse Pinkman ’s approach log is super inspiring as well.

I do find it frustrating when we don’t pull, but I don’t think it’s fair to hold myself to the standard of pulling every single night. Even the top coaches don’t do that I think.

That being said, I’m still going for the pull every single night I go out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That being said, I’m still going for the pull every single night I go out.
That's the point of visiting nightlife venues later at night.

In Roosh's "Game", Roosh mentions how nightlife venues changed from the early 2000s until the late 2010s. In the early to mid 2000s, it was possible to arrange dates and get phone numbers from later in the night visits to nightlife venues. By the late 2010s, that had dried up.

In the present time, if someone wanted to use nightlife to find dates, I would only recommend weeknight happy hours (5-8 PM) or later nights on off nights. I wouldn't recommend Friday or Saturday nights late night at most bars.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the point of visiting nightlife venues later at night.

In Roosh's "Game", Roosh mentions how nightlife venues changed from the early 2000s until the late 2010s. In the early to mid 2000s, it was possible to arrange dates and get phone numbers from later in the night visits to nightlife venues. By the late 2010s, that had dried up.

In the present time, if someone wanted to use nightlife to find dates, I would only recommend weeknight happy hours (5-8 PM) or later nights on off nights. I wouldn't recommend Friday or Saturday nights late night at most bars.
I do agree with this. Club numbers, for the most part, are worthless. I’ve been flaked on like a MFer from them too lol.

However, it’s not impossible. (Just improbable.) My wing actually did have a girl come out to a date from a club interaction/number. Can you tell he’s really good? Lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wing actually did have a girl come out to a date from a club interaction/number. Can you tell he’s really good? Lol
You have a really good wing. I have never been able to have such a good wing, Good wings are not easy to find in life. Men can go their entire lives without a good wing.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a really good wing. I have never been able to have such a good wing, Good wings are not easy to find in life. Men can go their entire lives without a good wing.
If we end up rooming together, I think we could really do some damage.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9/1/23 Nightgame

Nashville, TN
Approaches: 10

Yo guys! Just wanted to let you know that I am indeed alive and no, I did not give up lol.

I don’t really have too much to comment on on this session other than the fact that I do feel a little rusty.

This session was really just a warmup anyways, tbh. I’ll actually be in Raleigh, NC this weekend. So I’ll be going on a Game rampage and trying my damndest to pull and get some epic stories for you guys.

Life Updates

Part of the reason I haven’t been out in quite a while is that I got slammed with four Murphies back to back to back to back. All I’ll say is that I’m glad I’ve been saving more and that I had some money in the bank to deal with them as they came up. I think I should be back on my schedule game-wise from now on and I’ll be able to get a sh*t-ton of approaches in this weekend to compensate at the very least.

That second job is SAVING MY FVCKING LIFE lol. I
As exhausting as working two jobs is, if I didn’t have that extra money coming in each month I truly think I would’ve gone bankrupt a while ago. I’m also focusing on getting 7-9 hours of sleep each night, any less and I’m totally useless at my software and/or side job.

Game Frequency

For the time being, I think I need to keep it to once a week. It turns out that Computer Science is a very time consuming field. Sometimes I think I should’ve chosen a career that doesn’t require you to do it in your own time lol. Since I’m doing the side job during the week, I need one full weekend day to stay caught up at work. Additionally, my work is asking me to get a handful of additional certifications.

I think once I knock these dang certs out I can start talking about going out more. Once my salary hits where I want it to be(around 6 figures) I can take my foot off the gas on this CS stuff a bit.

Weekend Goals

I don’t have any particular goals outside of 80 approaches or pull/close. I know that’s a very lofty goal, but we’ll see how close I get. I’m very excited because for the next couple days all I have to worry about is game and not spending all my money haha. All my CS stuff will be done over Sunday and Monday and not over the weekend, thank God lol.

But yeah, about to jump on my flight. I will keep you all in the loop. Very much appreciate the support.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raleigh, NC Trip 9/1/23-9/3/23

Okay friends and family, I’ve got a bit of free time during my shift. May as well type up a brief FR.

My wing and I had a few extra flyer miles lying around, so we decided to do a quick weekend getaway to experiment with gaming in a new location. It’s all good practice.

9/1/23 Nightgame

Approaches Done: 17

We mainly did our approaches on a strip where there are multiple bars. The main spot we wanted to check out(based on videos) was a bar named Alchemy. There was a $10 cover charge, and I do have to say it was a bit overhyped. The main issue was that the club was too small. By the time you did a few approaches, you had already run out of women to talk to and you had to bounce venues. I could see how a non game guy would get a kick out of this, but it wasn’t really much use for gaming.

Gaming on the strip was somewhat viable, but not anywhere near the level of Broadway.

By far the best venue was a club that was literally three houses together, with a bar and dance club in the middle. It literally felt like being at a house party. The volume was pretty decent, with it being a college venue.

Got a handful of numbers but none of them came through to the afterparty. No pull or close, unfortunately.

9/2/23 Daygame

Approaches Done: 3

Hit a mall and a block party. Not too many approaches done. One thing I noticed about Raleigh is, there are a ton of black people. It’s almost like Atlanta in that regard. We definitely got some rude rejections, but you keep it moving.

One really notable, but super awkward approach was a two set during Daygame. Everyone just stopped talking, and then we all busted out laughing and had to walk away lmao

9/3/23 Nightgame

Approaches Done: 22

We hit mostly the same spots on this night, with a few new bars thrown into the mix. It seemed that all of the venues were much more packed on a Saturday. Hands down, once again the best spot was the bar that felt like a house party.

Same deal, we each got a handful of numbers but none of them ended up coming through to the afterparty.

We ended the trip by going to a Latin club, which was a very interesting experience. I have a Miami trip planned in the future, so it could be a good idea to get comfortable in Latin Clubs. I’ve went to Miami in the past several times now, but I still think getting comfortable in Latin clubs is a good thing. One funny thing I’ve found about Latina women is, if they’re not interested they’ll reject you very quickly. They’ll just be like, “No thanks.”

Review

While slightly overhyped, I think Raleigh is definitely a dope city. I love the novelty/idea of bouncing between different cities to meet new women. However, I am slightly conflicted. Since it was a bit overhyped, in the future it could potentially be a good idea to travel to cities that we 100% know will be great for game. That’s your NYC, Vegas, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, etc. It’s definitely something to consider.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Month of October

Been terrible about logging my approaches lately…

I don’t really have too much to comment on game-wise for this month. The main thing I’ll say is that it’s imperative that I get up to Nashville in time. The sessions are better when we start at like, 10 PM instead of midnight. We have more time to do more sets, and more time to potentially find one that hooks well.

I will do that from now on. I’ve stabilized my situation so that I can go out every single Friday and Saturday now.

Other Updates

On a family trip, I finally got professional pictures taken like I’ve been wanting to do for months. So we’ll use these on the apps and see how they do. I am having them edited as well, and I’ll test them out on Photofeeler.

Next Game Session is…

Today and tomorrow. I’ll have a FR up, since all I have to do tomorrow is game and study, really.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/11/23: More Girls In the Car

Approaches Done: 15

Interesting session. Felt pretty rusty since it’s been a while since I’ve done a truly dedicated approach session outside of a few random approaches here and there.

Got started a little late, hit the strip around 12:30. In the future, we’ll try to get started earlier.

It was mostly blowouts until we got to Jason Aldeans. I approached a two-set, and my wing joined in. They mentioned that they wanted to go to Midtown. We mentioned that we were trying to find another bar, so they should come with us. The plan was, to go with them to a bar and then bring them home to the afterparty.

The girls went to the car with us and we jammed out to Meek Mill and some country lol.

They brought up that they “just wanted guys to vibe with them and not trying to fvck all the time.” We just nodded and mhmmed, but you could consider this just a type of sh*t test imo.

We went to Midtown after that. I think that one of the main issues that we had was not leading enough. We go to a couple bars, and eventually the set just seems to fizzle out. We determined that it was no longer worth our time.

In the future, I’ll work on leading the set more. The play would be to dance with them, then invite them back to the afterparty. Basically, lead stronger.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/12/23: Wing Drama? + The Holiday Inn Part 1

Approaches Done: 15
Phone Numbers: 1

The most notable set of the night was a girl that I originally wasn’t even going to approach. But, she straight up told me “you’re cute” and she started putting her hands all over me. She was with a group of friends, so I just grabbed her number before leaving. I texted her later in the night but she didn’t come through.

Another funny interaction was where I talked to an Asian girl, and it wasn’t going well at all lol. I was about to walk away, but then she grabbed me by the arm and asked me “are you a billionaire?” I responded, “billionaire in training.” She then said “Well, goodbye!”

Very strange interaction and very strange girl lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
11/12/23: Wing Drama? + The Holiday Inn Part 2

Okay, so here’s the part two. This is the wing drama I was mentioning, if that’s what you were looking for.

So my wing approaches a solo set at the bar. It seems to hook pretty well. He moves his girl to the upstairs venue. He texts me that he is going to try and pull, and I’m just like “ayyy.” I tell him I’m going to work the room and maybe do some sets.

It looks like he’s going to pull her. So, I do just that and work the room. I also go out on the street and do some more sets.

I text my wing and ask if he’s pulling. I can’t seem to get a straight answer lol. He says that he’s trying but if not he’ll text me.

I hadn’t heard back from my wing in a while. It’s getting just past 2 AM at this point. I couldn’t seem to get in touch with him over text. So, I really have no choice but to assume that he’s pulling.

I was crashing with my wing this entire weekend, because I wanted to game both Friday and Saturday.

So, while he’s gone, it hit me that if he ends up pulling at 2 AM, and closing, I’m going to be basically stranded on Broadway. I had been drinking too, so I didn’t want to drive home because that could end badly.

So, I end up booking a hotel room for myself last second at the Holiday Inn. Luckily, they take my reservation. It’s not super expensive.

My wing eventually texts me, asking if I was still out. I tell him “nah, I called it and booked a room.” He was then like “Oh wow.” I told him I would swing by to get my bags and what not in the morning. I was not a fan of the attitude that I was getting.

We worked it out in the morning. It turned out that he didn’t end up pulling/closing because some ex was in the picture.

I still feel uneasy about that whole situation though. Let’s say he had pulled and closed that solo set and I didn’t book that room, I would’ve either been on the side of the road or had to drive home pretty inebriated. I also would’ve been stranded if the Holiday Inn rejected my reservation, or if my phone died.

On one hand, as a wing, I don’t want to c0ckblock a guy I’m gaming with if he has a solo set that he’s vibing with and is down to fvck. On the other hand, I felt like I was going to be stranded in the cold. We chalked it up to rough communication.

I realize that the long term solution is to just live in the big city, so I could go home whenever I needed to and not live super far away from the spots. But, that can’t happen until August of next year. I need my lease to expire, and I still need to upskill and pass 3 more certs so that I can reasonably afford this move and live in the big city. So, that will come in the future.

But in the short term, I’m not quite sure if I’m comfortable with relying on my Nashville wing for lodging so situations like this can’t happen. I think he’s a great guy, and he’s really helping me out in the short term by letting me repeatedly crash at his place, but I have noticed some red flags along with things like this. I was not a fan of this situation at all. I think I need to stand on my own two feet. Maybe we say, I go out to game in Nashville 1x per week and I book a room at the Holiday Inn every time I go out, so I’m self sufficient. Until my lease expires and I move to a bigger city.

It is good that I finally got to see a room at the Holiday Inn with my own two eyes though. I’d describe it as “serviceable.” It’s just enough for me to close any Tinder dates I have with the new professional pictures I got. Any lower, and it wouldn’t be enough to close them, I think lol. It’s good to know this because I’ll mainly be focusing on Nightgame and OLD for the next few months until I move.

So yeah, rant over, but I had to get these thoughts onto the page and get some feedback. I really don’t know what to think about this situation. Am I in the right? Am I in the wrong?

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other

The only other update I have for you guys is, I had a sexy ass Egyptian Uber driver today. I’m kinda kicking myself for not asking her out lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wing Drama?

I’m not quite sure if I’m comfortable with relying on my Nashville wing for lodging so situations like this can’t happen. I think he’s a great guy, and he’s really helping me out in the short term by letting me repeatedly crash at his place, but I have noticed some red flags along with things like this. I was not a fan of this situation at all. I think I need to stand on my own two feet. Maybe we say, I go out to game in Nashville 1x per week and I book a room at the Holiday Inn every time I go out, so I’m self sufficient. Until my lease expires and I move to a bigger city.
Most of your wing drama is caused by a challenging living situation.

I think you need to be self sufficient for your lodging.

I also think there's possible a need to re-assess your whole travel idea. You might need to consider dating within your own smaller town. Run game in the smaller town. Maybe even consider re-assessing your goals within attraction & seduction.

There are a lot of nights you're going out and not getting same night sex. You end up wasting a lot of money if you're not getting laid in Nashville on hotel rooms. You probably aren't getting enough same night sex to justify all the hotel costs. I also don't like the idea of only trying to do nightlife approaches one night per week.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of your wing drama is caused by a challenging living situation.

I think you need to be self sufficient for your lodging.

I also think there's possible a need to re-assess your whole travel idea. You might need to consider dating within your own smaller town. Run game in the smaller town. Maybe even consider re-assessing your goals within attraction & seduction.

There are a lot of nights you're going out and not getting same night sex. You end up wasting a lot of money if you're not getting laid in Nashville on hotel rooms. You probably aren't getting enough same night sex to justify all the hotel costs. I also don't like the idea of only trying to do nightlife approaches one night per week.
Totally agree that the sh*tty living situation is the main culprit. Next year, this will be a moot point because my lease will have expired and I’ll be in a bigger city.

I can definitely be self-sufficient in my lodging. I’ve put in enough work so that I can afford that now.

Wow, re-assessing the whole travel thing is almost like changing my whole identity at this point it feels like haha. Now that I quit my part time job, there’s really nothing stopping me from going out and meeting women during the week in my smaller town. This is especially true since I have professional pictures for online dating coming in soon.

Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say re-assess my attraction/seduction goals?

I don’t mind to pay to play at all, I realize that this game is extremely expensive(like most things these days.) I also could still afford to go out in Nashville weekly without spending more than I make, provided I stick with my software development job. Unfortunately, going out some nights and not getting laid is part of the game it seems. I am open to other suggestions as well.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, re-assessing the whole travel thing is almost like changing my whole identity at this point it feels like haha. Now that I quit my part time job, there’s really nothing stopping me from going out and meeting women during the week in my smaller town. This is especially true since I have professional pictures for online dating coming in soon.

Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say re-assess my attraction/seduction goals?
It would be about trying to make dating/sex/relationships work while living in a smaller town. It's diffiult to be a Thrill of the Hunt, primarily one night stand guy in an area with less than 100,000 - 150,000 population. You'd have to be more situationship oriented at a minimum and likely more longer term relationship oriented to date in a smaller population environment.

The idea would be to live for today, not live for some point in Summer 2024 when you move to Nashville.

Unfortunately, going out some nights and not getting laid is part of the game it seems. I am open to other suggestions as well.
There's a case to be made for going out either to nightlife venues or using daygame venues close to home with $0 overnight lodging charges and attempting to meet women that way.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be about trying to make dating/sex/relationships work while living in a smaller town. It's diffiult to be a Thrill of the Hunt, primarily one night stand guy in an area with less than 100,000 - 150,000 population. You'd have to be more situationship oriented at a minimum and likely more longer term relationship oriented to date in a smaller population environment.

The idea would be to live for today, not live for some point in Summer 2024 when you move to Nashville.

There's a case to be made for going out either to nightlife venues or using daygame venues close to home with $0 overnight lodging charges and attempting to meet women that way.
Now that I’ve pressed pause on my side hustle, there’s no reason I can’t Daygame/Nightgame in my own small town in tandem with going to Nashville until I can move in Summer 2024.

That being said, obviously 20-40 approach nights like I can do in Nashville aren’t feasible in my small town.

Even if I just did some Daygame/Nightgame in my own town, plus some Tinder dates in my small town with my new professional pictures, in tandem with Nashville, that would be a big improvement to the situation imo. Maybe having a situationship of sorts. So it looks like that’s gonna be the next step.

Well, that’s an unexpected positive. Not only did quitting my side job give me more time to study and upskill on my main one, but it also gave me back more time in my week to date.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there’s no reason I can’t Daygame/Nightgame in my own small town in tandem with going to Nashville until I can move in Summer 2024.

That being said, obviously 20-40 approach nights like I can do in Nashville aren’t feasible in my small town.

Even if I just did some Daygame/Nightgame in my own town, plus some Tinder dates in my small town with my new professional pictures, in tandem with Nashville, that would be a big improvement to the situation imo. Maybe having a situationship of sorts. So it looks like that’s gonna be the next step.
The focus for the next 6-8 months needs to be attracting women in your own small town. A situationship is realistic for that time frame. I wouldn't mention that you're moving in Summer 2024 to your potential prospects. There's really no need to do that. As a Thrill of the Hunt type guy, your relationships is typically shorter in duration anyway. Things will run their natural course before you depart in most cases.

I might go to Nashville once a month with my own hotel room if necessary. If you do well enough in your smaller town, you won't even need to make those Nashville trips.