Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach Journal-Amoka(AJA)

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ready to begin my journal. This is to show my procress as a student of DJ University.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#close at the Library

Gentlemen, just got number close without doing anything, really. Here is the story:

The watch on my wrist reads 9:14 pm as I entered my school library. Upon entering, I noticed a HB8 studying studiously at an adjuscent table. I decided to make an approach:
Me: "So, tell me when is the test?"
HB8: "Tomorrow"
Me: " Too much partying over the weekend to remember there's a test tomorrow?"
HB8: " No, I had to go somewhere over the weekend. I visited my mom in NY over the weekend"
Me: " I see. So, what do you have the test in"
HB8: "College math"... I noticed she has a whole lots of studying to do for the nite, and I also have lots to be accomplished, so I decided to cut the convo short, although she showed interest in talking to me.

I went and sat at the table just adjuscent to her and was doing my studying. About an hour or later, she started parking her things to leave.
Me: " You done for the nite"?
HB8: " No"
Me: " So, you gonna go home and continue from there or you'd come back later?"
HB8: "No. I have to go my sister's place. Maybe I'll come back. Maybe I'll just study there."
Me: "Oh, I see. So you don't like me studying around here with you. Right?"
HB8: "No. I just have to go see my sister"
Me: " Aright then, I'll be here. If you decide to come back, I'll see ya; else, we shall meet some other time"
HB8: "Alright."

Two hours later, HB8 walked back to the library:
Me: "So, you decided to come back huh"
HB8: "Yeah, I have four chapters to cover for the test tomorrow"
Me: " That's definately a whole lots of work. So, what do you do for fun?". Here, she started saying how she is not a club person, she enjoys going for walk and all the sh!t.
Me: " What are your plans for next weekend?" I think question should not have been asked here, due to the responds I received.
HB8: "My uncle is coming to town and I'm planning to visit him". I could see she made this up.
Me: " Alright. When is your uncle coming" I was going to ask her to go out with me during the week insted of the weekend.
HB8: " He is already here. He is at my grandmother's house." I forgot to ask her when she plans on visiting him but somehow it simply did not click.
Me: " Alright. Let me have your number so I can call ya sometimes to do something interesting"
HB8: " Let me give you a disclaimer, I have a very busy schedule and may not have time to go out."
Me: " I have a busy schedule too. Why do you think I'm here in the library this late when I know I can be soundly asleep at home?"
HB8: " Alright. xxx-xxxx"
Me: " Is that a XXX area code?"
HB8: "Yeah"
Me: " Alright, I must get back with let my studies. So must you. I'll give you a call later".
Alright, gentlem that's it. She's still here in the library with me ( studying at different table). That was the quickest #close ever.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Library pick-up: 2/5 so far for the week aim

Alright gentlemen, I'm a strong believer in what the library can offer: hot honey chicks. I can see clearly now hot chicks go with two motives: to study and to sarg. Just like all the guys. Alright another success has been produced by going to the library. This was quick, less than 3 minutes into the convo before getting #close.
Amoka:walked straight with great smile towards HB7.5 " What do we have here?"
HB7.5: "History"
Amoka: "It's funny to wait till day before the test before catching-up with materials"
HB7.5: " Not really, I have the test on Thursday but there is a lot to memorize so I better start now.... we to know blah blah blah"
Amoka: "Alright. So what is your name?"
HB7.5: "Michell"
Amoka: "Alright Michell, what do you do as an enjoyment when you're not studying late in the library?"
Michell: " I hang out with my friends go out"
Amoka: " I see. How would you like to go out with me sometimes?"
Michell: " I don't mine."
Amoka: "Alright then, give me your number and I'll give ya a call and we go out".
Michell: "XXX-XXX-XXXX"
Amoka: "Great. I must go back to my study. Good luck on your test on thursday".
Folks, this definately the quickes #close I've ever encountered. Pretty soon, I'll pick-up Angelina Jolie at a rapid fashion.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9.93 @ Library

Alright folks, I refuse to give HBs 10 because I simply don't believe anybody can look 10/10 ( in other words, 100%) hot. As a result, I'll give my recent HB encounter a 9.93/10. In actuality, she is 8.2 without the make-up but hey, she looks good with the make-up on so, why don't we just give her the credit of being able to dress to impress and give her 9.93?

This encounter occured, yet again, at my school library. It was about 10:19pm when I finally decided to leave the library and go home. On my way out, I sported a friend sitting few feet away from this HB9.93. I approached my friend and do the greetings: asked her how she's been doing and stuff like that. This is to gain social statues with the HB sitting on the table next to my friend's. Mind you, the two don't know each other. After talking to my friend, I proceeded to the HB:
Amoka: "What do we have here?"
HB9.93: "English."
Amoka: "No, I don't speak German nor French either. And yes, I also speak English"
HB9.93: " hahaha, that's soooo fanny. I mean I'm studying English"
Amoka: " I see. Where are you from? and When do you go back to your country and leave our English alone? Are trying to be a translator or something for your country.? -- This was just a joke. She is an American. I was just trying to crack some jokes and guess what, it worked.
HB9.93: "You really are funny. I'm an American. Born and raised"
Amoka: " I see. So, when you the test?"
HB9.93: " Tomorrow"
Amoka: " No wonder you're here so late. Do you come here often 'cause I've never seen you here before "
HB9.93: "Yeah, I came here but I like studying by myself and do not like the company of others when I'm studying"
Amoka: " Oh, so you're trying to tell me to leave you alone?"
HB9.93: with a great smile and gigling " Oh noooo, you're are fine. I think you're funny"
Amoka: " Alright. My name is Amoka, what is your name"?
HB9.93: " Katie"
Amoka: " Katie, so what do you like doing on your spare time"?
Katie: " I like to travel. I like to read" - oh sh!t, I can keep this conversation rolling until whenever.
Amoka: "Where is the most memorable place you've been to recently?"
Katie: " Last spring break I was Hawaii. I'm planning on going to London sometimes after I graduate." --This girl found it pretty interesting having a conversation with me. D@mn, I could talk to her for hours had it not being that we were at the library.
Amoka: "Hey Katie, how would you like to go out sometimes?"
Katie: " I have a boyfriend". Sh!t. I expected it. I just played it kull though. At any other setting, I could bang this HB for good. I did not want to disturb others in ther library so i was just in a harry and rashed things.
Amoka: " Alright. Perhaps, I'll see you around here sometimes and we can continue our conversation"
Katie: " Alright. See you later"

Folks, I missed on the #close but it was all a learning experience.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7 on her way to class

Alright folks, I just closed another number. I was running late to go meet my advicer to go play volleyball at my school. As I was running towards my advicer's office, I spotted an HB7 walking at a rapid paste. At about five feet between us, I shouted "hey", then she turned:
Amoka:"You must be late going to class"
HB7: " Yeah, I have a class in five minutes"
Amoka: " Come play volleyball with me"
HB7: " I'm sorry but I have a class"
Amoka: "Alright. Do you play volleyball?"
HB7:" No"
Amoka:"No? What sport do you like and play?"
HB7: "I play basketball"
Amoka:" Do you play for the school? Maybe you can teach me how to play sometimes"
HB7: " No I don't play for the school" I don't recall how she responded to her teaching me to play. But anyway that was not of great important so here we go....
Amoka:" So what class do you have now?"
HB7:"Biology"
Amoka:" Let me guess. You must be a Biology major. How much more time do you have to complet?"--It's all most 5 minutes now but this baby showed no sign of resigning from the conversation. I tried not to keep it too long since I'm also late to meet my adviser.
HB7:"Yeah, I'm doing pre-med"
Amoka: " So what is your name?"
HB7:"Shantoya"
Amoka:" Alright shantoya, why don't you give me your number and I'll give you a call sometimes to go have great time"
Shantoya:" How about I get your number?"--she began pulling her cell phone out of her pocket ready to get my number. But I insist on getting hers.
Amoka:"Give me yours and I'll call you"
Shantoya:"XXX-XXX-XXXX"
Amoka: " Great. Talk to you later".

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Med student #close @ library

Yet another #close at the Library. It was around 9pm when I entered the library. As I was about to take my seat, I sported an HB8 looking looking at me with a smile on her face. I told myself " this must be it, go for it." I made an approach:
Amoka: "So what are you studying?"
HB8: "Organic Chemistry"
Amoka: " You have a test tomorrow?"
HB8: "Yeah"
Amoka: " Are you one of those that hold things off till the last day?"
HB8:--with a smile on her face " No, I'm just reviewing for the test"
Amoka"So, what is your major?"
HB8: " Pre-medicine and Computere Engineering. What is your major?"--I told her what major was and everything.
Amoka: " Electrical Engineering. What is your name?" She now realized we all belong to the same department
HB8: "Katie". Folk, I've just been running into a lot of katies lately. I don't know if they are pseudo names or actual names but who cares? What really matter right now is to their numbers close. In fact, not all the numbers you'd get close are accurate anyway so….
Amoka: "Katie, what do you like doing for fun?"
Katie: " Not a whole lot."
Amoka: " Alright it's all going to change now. How would you like to go out sometimes?"
Katie: "ehmm… I'm kind of seeing someone right now" --I realized she has the willingness to go out with me. And that if I show a little bit of hesitation, she would just make "seeing someone" as an excuse to not go out with me so I pulled out my cellphone right from my pocket.
Amoka:"So what is it?"
Katie: " XXX-XXXX"
Amoka:" Alright. Good luck on your test tomorrow. I must be going back to my studies myself"

Lesson: Always carry something you can write numbers on: either cell phone or pen/pencil and paper. I could have missed on this one had not prepared.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, but if you could escalate the conversation a little more I think that your date close rate would be high as hell.

Anyway I'm proud of you. I love reading about guys being successful in this game. You were yourself and didn't have to do a magic show or any other BS.

Keep on trucking.

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome brotha!!
Make us proud

I like how you also have a lessons learned section at the bottom of each approach, I will start adding one like that on mine too.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another #close but with HB9.5

Thanks all.

Gentlemen, I have surprised myself with another #close yet again at the library ( a different library from the previous ones). Really, I was surprised I was able to pull a #close from her. Now I know my learning experience at DJ University is paying off good. She provided me her number like she was paying for her meals at McDonald. Here is a brief of the story: It was about 12:16 pm when I entered my school library library, aka Engineering library. On regular days, you'd barely see HB8 setting in that library. Everyone knows there are not beutiful chicks studying Engineering: they'd rather put on make-up than study Differential Equations & Calculus. Anyway, I had to met my adviser later on during the day at 2pm so I decided to spend the next couple of minutes preparing before my meeting with my adviser. As I walked to the library, I noticed a HB9.5 sitting by one of the computers. Only her back was visible to me at that time, and her face was also partially visible but not fully. She looked like a girl I knew so I walked to her:
Amoka: " Hey... what do we have here?" I still thought she was the girl I knew so I was just in for to joke with her.
HB9.5:--she was a bit frightened and surprised " Oh, I'm doing a book report"
Amoka: " What class is that for?"
HB9.5: "Mechanical Structure"
Amoka: "You must be a mechanical Engineering major. Which year are you?"
HB9.5: " Yeah. I'm going to be a jenior begining next semester"
Amoka: " I thought book reports are done in like freshmen year English 101 class. I wasn't expecting Mechanical Engineering(ME) department to spend the entire summer class teaching Juniour MEs how to do book report".
H9.5: " No way, it's just part of something we have to do"
Amoka: "Alright, is the book report due today?"--I know, I could have continued with the Engineering thing but I had things to do on my own. My aim was to suck as much information I could from this girl as possible.
HB9.5: " Is due next wednesday but I would like to get it done before the labor day weekend so I wont have to worry about when I go over the weekend"
Amoka: " So, what is the plan for the holiday weekend. You going anywere?"
HB9.5: " Yeah, I'm going to lake ... blah blah blah"
Amoka: " That sounds fun." -- I again, I was running out of time myself so I kind of tried to make everything as short as possible And I asked " By the way, what is your name?"
HB9.5: "Adrien"
Amoka: " Beutiful name. So, Adrien do you do any sport?"
Adrien: " I play soccer"
Amoka: " No way, I used to play soccer and I still play on my spare time. Do you play for the school?"--folk, majority of the ladies play soccer nowadays to make sure you have an idea of soccer when you're talking to them.
Adrien: " No way! I used to play for my high school though"
Amoka: " Hey, Adrien I must be going to continue with my studies but before I go, Do you have a number I can reach you at so we can continue the conversation" Before I know it...
Adrien: "Sure". --- She wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to me.
Amoka: " Great. I must be going. Good luck on your report"
Adrien: " Thanks"

Folks, this was indeed my first time #closing chick above 9. I was really please with my performance today. I wish we were somewhere else other than the library to have a loooong convo.

Lesson: Try to convince her you both have something in common. And that you have something she'd love to have. In my case, it was my ability to play soccer, in conjuction with my method of approach, that got her attraction.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New-man

Alright people. Last week was successful in terms of #close with HBs. One thing I've learned from last week's task was to ensure that ladies provide you with the right number. Out of the 6 numbers obtained last week, I noticed one of them was a fake one, which was good. I've learned a whole lot from that alone. Namely, always double-check the number with her by calling her mobile phone at the sport to ensure accurate number. Tell her you're calling to make sure she also has your number.

I'm taking break this week because I have several exams to study next week. I'll however hit on one or two girls on campus and if I do, you all will certainly hear from me.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's give it another try

Alright... I've been slacking off a bit these days with a high unsuccesfull rate of number close. Pretty bad.... The worse part, fellas is that, I'm turning into a true AFC. There is no C&F part of me anymore. I had good momentum with this C&F stuff but now, everything is gone. I'm back to square one ( if not worse). The purpose of this thread is to serve and inform fellow DJs in here of my progress to DJhood. All inputs are welcome.....

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep it going man, you are already light years ahead by closing (or even attempting to close) so consistently. Just focus on gettin more rapport and connections and i think youll be overcome by girls in no time. Can you read my approach journal and give some insight on mines plz. Dont get caught up in your current drought

Lucas718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever meet up with any of these chicks after you got the number?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucas718 said:
Did you ever meet up with any of these chicks after you got the number?
Unfortunately, one of the numbers received was a fake one....(don't jubilate after receiving numbers, folks. Because of this, i try calling them the moment I received their number and say " Hey, let me give you a call so you also have my number"). A recent experience:
At the very begining of the school semester, I was studying at the Library when a HB7 entered. She sat on a table just in front of mine. I waited for couple of minutes to initiate conversation with her....gave her time to sink in.
Amoka: "Don't tell me you've been assigned homeworks already"
HB7: "Excuse me?"
Amoka: "Does your teacher not know some students are still in the "do nothing summer mood" and that they are not ready to start on homeworks yet?"
HB7: --With a smile on her face " Oh, I get it. You're right, I don't even feel like doing this course is only for 6 weeks but not the entire semester so we get homeworks everyday and tests every week"
Amoka: "So, what class is that so I can avoid it at all cost"
HB7: "Nutrition"
Amoka: " So, what make you want to major in nursing"--I figured she must be a nursing major because this course is mostly taken by nursing majors.
HB7: "Well, ehmmm... how do you know I'm a nursing major?"
Amoka: "It is obvious. It's written right there on your fore-head. Isn't it a curse, you can't see something right in your face and someone has to tell you it is there?"---Very funny... this girl somehow believed me. She wiped her forehead with her hands.
HB7: she was stunt..."You're so funny... seriously, how do you know I major in nursing?"
Amoka: "I'll tell you but we are in the library and I don't want to interfere with other people's studies with our discussion; however, next time we meet, I'll tell you. By the way, what is your name?" ---I usual get names within a minute of opening a conversation but for this one. I entirely forgot.
HB7: "Kacey"
Amoka: "Nice talking to you kacey, you got a number I can reach you at in case your proferssor runs out of homeworks for you?"
HB7: "Sure. XXX-XXXX"---Folks, this is an interesting part. This girl gave me a wrong number. I had received wrong numbers before from the past so I learned to solve this problem by calling the number immediately.
Amoka: "Alright Kacey, let me give you a call so you also have my number"
HB7: "Actually, the number I gave you is my home number"--- I noticed her cellphone sitting right in front of her so she has no reason to her she does not have one.
Amoka:"Great. How about you give me your cell phone number..., you know for easy access."
HB7: " Ok. XXX-XXX-XXXX"...Different area code too. I called immediately to ensure it's the right number. And the call was successfull.....

Anyway, going back to your question. Yes, I've met with three of the girls. Kiss close all three, fvck close one out of the three. Not so good success rate but I'm sure it can be improved upon

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware who you kissed at the club...

Alright.... around 12:15am saturday nite or sunday morning (whichever way you wanna look at it), I received a call from couple of my buddies.... they're heading to the club and they'd like my company. Well, I just got back from the movies and thought of calling my wingmen to go sarg but it was rather late. Now, these friends of mine are total AFCs. They fully enjoy my company since i mangnetize the ladies and amazingly, they enjoy it when I talk to the ladies. Even though they don't do any of the talkings. It is trully amazing how people can benefit from your skills with women.

Anyway, I told them I'll come along with them on the condition that they come pick me up because I don't wanna drink and drive. I fvcked up my car by doing that couple of weeks ago and had to spend hundreads of dollars to get it fixed. It took them no time to get to my place. I drunk just enough to make me enjoy the night.

Upon entering, we sported four chicks standing by themselves in the conner. Really, it is a tricky business talking your way to dancing with four girls at the same time. I needed good DJs to game these or a good Wingman. But what the heck, that's what booze is for. Once it's in my system, my skills triples in all avenue. I decided to make an approach. Initially, I thought of bringing my other AFC friends along but I said to myself.... "from past experience, these people certain would be things worse." So I dicided to make my approach..

Amoka: With smile on the face..." I don't see why four people can be bored to a song at the same time" --One of them heard me clearly and looked at me like I'm from a different planet. The others however want clearily of my statement...
Amoka: "If you know you're not a good dancer why don't you stay at home? The place is already packed. Too many spectatators are here and you'll just add to the number. We want good participant"---They felt stupid and flabergasted by the comment.
first HB:"We just got here and the song they are playing, we don't like it"
Amoka: " I see. Me and my deputies just got here as well. Our mission is to find the best dancer in the club . and help them improve on their dancing skills"--I pointed in the direction of my crew and whoe were dutifully watching all my moves.
second HB: "Oh yeah? How are you doing to do that?"
Amoka: " ooohh! Take it eazy, I'm not taking you to MTV yet...."---Immediately two out of the four were rolling on the floor laughing.
Amoka: " By the way, I'm Amoka. What are you names?"
HB1: "I'm Shawna"
HB2: "Jackie"
HB3: "My name is Elizabeth"
HB4: "Judith"--the hottest among them. I'll give her 7.5. Quiet. Unspoken. Somehow, I felt these girls are not more that 22years old. I'lll be pissed off to be put in jail for "child-molestation" because of these girls. I also began to wonder if they properly check ladies' IDs.
Amoka:" Great meeting you, Shwana, jackie, Elizabeth ( can I call you liz?)
Elizabeth: " That's fine.
Amoka: "... and Judith. So who is the best dancer among you all?"---Sh!t, this girls are ready to dance. They started pointing figure at each other "her, her, she is, she is good, no she is"
Amoka:waited for the next song in rotation to begin and said " Alright, lets go to the dance floor and see" I signalled for my other buddies to come and they came. Really, they are great dancers. If dancing alone can get you laid, these guys have no problem. Now, all the girls agreed to dance except one, Judith. She was addamantly insisting she does not like the song. I introduced my friends:
Amoka: "Shwana, Jackei, Eli, and Judith, this is AFC1, AFC2, and, AFC3. How about we all go to the dance floor?"
I lead the other three ladies to the dance floor with my other three friends. Well, three girls four guys. Since Amoka is not ashamed of his dancing skill, he never hesitates dancing with anygirl on the dance floor.
I pulled two girls who were dancing together ( I later found out they were sisters). I danced with them both for a good 20 minutes or so. I periodically check on my other friends and believe me, they were having great time. I checked on Judith and boy, she was just standing there looking at her friends having all the good time. I did not even mine her... everybody enjoyed except her.

Folks, the two sisters I was dancing with, I'll give them a 7 and 7.5. Well, after couple of songs HB7 left to dance on the bar table, which left me with HB7.5. We danced to the fullest. Now, here is the cluesome part of it all. During the dance, this chick tried to kiss close me. Fellas although I was drunk, I could smell this girls breath. I thinks she has Halitosis or something related. Under normal circumstances, I would have point it out to her and offered her a toothbrush and toothpaste.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh... the perfume.

This could be pulled out long ago but I simply was a total AFC then... Well, here is the story: As some of you who have been following my posts are aware that I'm taking couple of dancing lessons ( three to be specific--Swing, Salsa, and Ballroom dancing) at my school this semester. Normally in my dancing classes, I act like all the other AFCs in the class and that "mine-my own business". Today, however, things have changed and the ladies were surprised by my sudden transformation.

Let me be brief folks. There is this girl in my swing class adores my style of dancing. She a petit type, very juicy. Great smile and all.... anyway, about a month ago as we were coming out of the class I asked her:
Amoka: "So, how to you like the class?"
HB: "It is ok."
Amoka:"I see. So what do you study at the school?"
HB: "I'm Communications major"---I could have pulled another C&F out of this response but like I said, I was an AFC then....
Amoka:" Do you have a boyfriend?" Frankly, I don't recall how I transitioned the conversation from major to this question. I should not have asked such question.... should have went straight for #close. But once again, I was an AFC then...
HB: "Actually, yes."---who wouldn't expect a girl like her to not have a boyfriend? And she continues, " do you have a girlfriend?"
Amoka: " Actually, I'm married.... so does your boyfriend major in Communications as well?"
HB: " No."
Amoka: "what does he major in?"
HB: "Actually, he does not go to school" What the fvck.... could this girl be playing me?
Amoka: " I see". Well, the conversation somehow ended there. We each departed to our respective directions. But the story did not end there.... read on.
Whenever are in the dance class, this girl would come and stand by me:
HB: "What cologne did you use? It smells familiar. Is it blah blah blah(she mentioned a brand of perfume that I had no clue it even existed)"
Amoka: "Frankly, I'm not sure which one I used today." and that was the truth. A girl I used to date, who happed to be a nurse, and also a lover of perfume got me a bottle of cologne at least once a fortnight. And now, my cabinet is full of them.
HB: "Well, the reason why I'm asking is I used to work at the perfume shop and know all the types." I did not doubt this girl a bit. She really knows her stuff. ( Less I forget, I had asked for her number one time during the begining of the semester but she declined).
So today, this girl came to class well groomed, great smell, nice perfume, hair well styled.... and she was 15mins late for the class. During my AFC moments I would have kept quiet. But not so today....
Amoka:" I saw you were late today. Grooming yourself for someone special in the class?"
HB: laughing and giggling...."no."
Amoka: " You smell nice by the way. I know that's what you want me to say. What perfume did you use?"
HB:"Thanks. You like it? It is blah blah blah made by blah blah blah (the name of the perfume actually rhymes with sex so I told myself, I might ass well use that to continue the conversation)
Amoka: " Hey, keep it PG-rated"
HB: "I did not say sex. I said blah blah..." This time we had to rotate the girls since there are more female than male. This ensures all the girls receive equal share of the lessons.

Well, I did not number close this girl but from the look of it, she has a high LOI for me. I'll update you all how things go next time I see her. But the next story is going to blow you off. It proves Amoka is back to business.....

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amoka completed his fall 2006 semester... took couple of dancing classes including: Ballroom dancing ( chachacha, tango, foxtrot, samba, etc), swing, and salsa. Apart from these dancing classes, amoka makes the effort to attend at least one dancing class per week, which is offered out side the school so he has to pay. But for 5 bucks per hour dancing lesson and an after party, everything is worthwhile. There are several dancing levels: beginners, intermediate, and pro-level. Amoka prefers dancing at the beginner's level to proficient himself on many of the skills.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amoka, amoka. Slacking off entirely on this DJ thing. Ready to give it another try.... follow the rebirth of amoka in the coming days....

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number close a Russian girl with a fiance..

Alright folks, today I went to one of my dancing class. There is this girl in the class who I've been eyeing for the past couple of times that I've been going there. But never had the opportunity to talk to her. Sometimes I either leave early or she leaves early after dancing lessons. Today, I was able to get to talk to her. This girl is super hot or at least knows how to dress. European style.There was really no DJ skills used here but I think I must share with the rest of you all:
Amoka: "Hey, you rumba?"
HB10: "Yeah, do you?"
Amoka:" There is only one way to find out" I streached my hand and she took and we rumba for a whole song. This after the dancing lesson. Normally after each dancing lessons, they play music for those interested to stay and dance. After the dancing, I isolated her....
HB10: "Where are you from?"
Amoka: " China". No way, I'm from China. I have nothing in resembrance of chinese descent.
HB10: " You're pulling my leg, right?"
Amoka: "Why is that? " Then she started talking shyly.
HB10: " Because...." I know what she meant.... I don't look like chinese. I know. Anyway, I tried changing the topic...
Amoka: "So, what is your name?"
HB10: "Alex. And you?"
Amoka: "Like Alexandra?"
Alex: "Yeah..."
Amoka:" That's a strange name for someone like you. What were you named before the Alexandra the great was born?"
Alex: "that wasn't funny.... what is your name?"
Amoka: "Amoka. What do you do here in the city?"
Alex: " I work for a financial firm..." she got her MBA degree from the school I attend. I could tell from the conversation her intellectual level... I noticed she has a ring on her wedding figure. I figured either she's married, has fiance, or trying to fool guys she is married.
Amoka: "How long have you been married" She looked at her figure and looked at me...
Alex: "oh, we are not married yet"
Amoka:" What are you waiting for? when is the wedding?"
Alex: "it is supposed to be in january but my family called it off due to my family's believes." We talked a bit about her believes and other things including her taste of muvies and all. She talked to me about her fiance and how she is trying to help him go to the school I go to. How he does not speak good english but only french and that they at times they find it hard to understand each other and that she often has to listen attentively to understand what he says. I figured this gives me the opportunity to number close.
Amoka: "So Alex, you do you have a number I can reach you at?"
Alex: "XXX-XXXX"
P.S. They've been dating for 4 years now. The guy moved from canada to leave with her. I have the feeling he is the only guy she's been with with or the first person to have nailed. She told me how they met and everying but I figured it will be too much for the forum.... hahaha...