Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach Journal-Amoka(AJA)

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh Russian Girls, each of the ones i've seen, have typically been very attractive looking.

There was really no DJ skills used here but I think I must share with the rest of you all:
They weren't skills at all? I'd say carrying a conversation with a HB10 while she shows having interest have got to be skills in themselves.

Amoka:" That's a strange name for someone like you. What were you named before the Alexandra the great was born?"
Great Neg, i bet its good bait...to when she'll ask why she doesn't look like her name.

Alex: "that wasn't funny.... what is your name?"
Was she smiling or was she fully serious?

Great job getting the number. How was her non verbal feedback toward you, From what u've said, she seems like a high quality woman since she's on the intellectual side. Also, was she by chance a blonde? ;-)

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heyjose25points said:
Ahhh Russian Girls, each of the ones i've seen, have typically been very attractive looking.
I agree with you. This is the first rusian girl I've seen. I thought she was one of those chinese dolls.

Heyjose25points said:
Was she smiling or was she fully serious?
She was smilling all the time I was talking to her to the moment on the dance floor so I couldn't say that joke made her smile....

Heyjose25points said:
Great job getting the number. How was her non verbal feedback toward you, From what u've said, she seems like a high quality woman since she's on the intellectual side. Also, was she by chance a blonde? ;-)
I think she's was pretty cool. She seemed to have talked a lot about her boyfriend though. I think she loves her fiance to a great extend. a LTR type. He moved in with her from Canada and they live together. She enjoys watching movies but her fiance works on most weekends so she could not go. I told her I'll call to watch movie sometime she said alright.

Her hair color is is black. Which was why I thought she was a chinese.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Kiss close all three, fvck close one out of the three. Not so good success rate but I'm sure it can be improved upon
I'm going to be honest, I find your approaches to be not suave at all. Especially the first ones. Many lost opportunities to use c&f, build some kind of rapport, I don't know . . . not the way I'd do it. I try making my approaches as suave and cool as I can, so I can boast with my friends (including you guys ofcourse). But, you've got the job done.

I'd like to hear the follow-ups on the kiss closes and the fvck close. Synopsis. And follow-ups on all women you write the number closes of.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
I'm going to be honest, I find your approaches to be not suave at all. Especially the first ones. Many lost opportunities to use c&f, build some kind of rapport, I don't know . . . not the way I'd do it. I try making my approaches as suave and cool as I can, so I can boast with my friends (including you guys ofcourse). But, you've got the job done.

I'd like to hear the follow-ups on the kiss closes and the fvck close. Synopsis. And follow-ups on all women you write the number closes of.
Thanks Pendo. I would appreciate it if you can provide your version or the method you'd use on approach #1. I can learn from it and I'm sure others here can learn from it also...
Next time, I'll post kiss close, fvck close, etc.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance, Dance, Dance. 3 Club #close

Last night, my buddies and I decided to head to the club. We arrived a bit earlier than normal. The place was totally dead. So i told my buddies we should go check out other clubs. To which he said we should hang arround a little bit...till people start coming. We decided to go get some drink and relax ourselves until people start coming. By 12, the place was packed with hot laddies. The music was at its high volume. Able dancers were dancing, while some just watched in great amazement. Overall, I had three solid numbers by the end of the night:

Number close #1
On my way from the bathroom, I spotted a girl that looked familiar....except for this time, she looked a lot hotter. She was one of my class make in one of my dancing classes. I approached her:
Amoka: "How come you're not dancing.... Don't tell me you don't know how."
HB: "Emm, hey you're Amoka.... Actually guys here don't know how to dance, except you." Apparently she was watching me dance with other chicks previously.
Amoka: " Oh yeah, so you ready to dance now?"
HB: " Yeah, sure...." Well, I took her hand and led her to the dance floor and danced myself of with great delight. After sometime, she told me she's the designated driver for her friends so she better go look for them.
Amoka: " So what is your name again? " Yeah, I know. I'm bad at names but I'm working on it.
HB: "Casey"
Amoka: " Cool Casey, I have to find my friends also but let me have your number so in case we don't get to meet again before the place closes, I can get in touch with you"
HB: " Sure... XXX-XXX-XXXX"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number close #2
As I manouvered myself from the various sections of the club to club, I spotted one of my buddies dancing with an HB. I also noticed another HB just stood watching my buddy danced with the girl. Apparently, they were all together. I walked to her, without even asking a question or anything. I held her sofly from behind and she looked up at me and I gave her be best smile I could ever afford. She smilled back, and I told myself the game is on, baby. We danced for about 20 minutes. I could easily have kissed this girl right there but I've learned my lesson of not offering indiscriminating kiss to woman at clubs. Plus, this woman seemed to be more matured. She danced respectedfully unlike many of the immatured girls I've danced with. Anyway, after the end of the dance, I told her to give me her number. She offered to type it in my phone. Oh yeah, her name is Rene. Anyway, lets go to Number close #3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number close #3
It's about 30 minutes before the club closes. My buddies wanted to leave but which DJ will let a beautiful woman pass him by? I spotted a woman sitting by herself at the counter of a bar. I walked to her:
Amoka: " So, what are you having tonite?"
HB: "Sex on the beach......"
Amoka: " Sex what? Don't try to spoil my night..."
HB: "Emmm... what do you mean?"
Amoka: " Did you just way you had sex on the beach?"
HB: " Nooooo.... That's the name of the drink."
Amoka: " Alright. Is there anybody sitting beside you here?" I spotted a stool and I sat on it before she could even respond.
HB: " No, you're welcome to sit on it"
Amoka: "Great. So, you're not driving home tonight. are you?"
HB: " Actually, I'm."
Amoka: " What is you'r name?"
HB: " Amy"
Amoka: " Don't worry you don't have to make it up. " I tried to accuse her of making up her name.
Amy: " No, I did not make it up. I'm the kind of person that will tell you straight forward what things are. I'm not lying to you." Apparently she came with some friends and luckily for her, one of her friend came. The she asked the guy, " what is my name" to which the guy confirm her name. About 50 seconds later, the guy left.
Amoka: "Also, I believe you. So what is the mark on your hand?" I spotted a fresh mark on her wrist...
Amy: " I got scruched by my cat. I have three of them?"
Amoka: " Hey, your boyfriend just left you...." My initial instict was that this dude was her boyfriend...
Amy: She looked around to ensure he is indeed gone and said " he is not my boyfriend, he is my ex.." I dropped the topic and moved
Amoka: " What do you do here in the city"
Amy: " I work for UPS. I drive the delivery truck... " by now, my friends were waiting for me I could see them getting bored.
Amoka: " Alright amy, I would love to continue this conversation with you sometimes late. Do you have a number you can be reached at?"
Amy: " XXX-XXXX"

Alright folks, that's it. Club and dance. :rockon:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
French Lady at Borders BookStore.

After reading "Why men are the way they are" by Warren Farrell , I decided to go to borders bookstore to pick up yet again another psychology book: "48 laws of power" by Robert Greene. As I got off the escallator, I spotted a slim featured good looking lady surfing through the books. I make an approach.
Amoka: " Thank god to find one of the workers on this floor who can help me find this book."
HB: " Emmm, I don't work here." I noticed she got a beutiful accent.
Amoka: " Where are you from?"
HB: " My mom is from France but I live here now."
Amoka: " So you speak french?"
HB: "Oui"-- simply meaning yes. I know that one for sure.
Amoka: "Oh well, unfortunately I don't speak but would you be willing to teach me? "
HB: "Sure. where are you from?" She noticed I have an accent as well which she found pretty "charming". I told her where I'm from.
Amoka: " How long have you been here and what do you do here?"
HB: " I've been here for about a year and I work at yam brand"
Amoka: " What is you're name?"
HB: " Pascale" --with a beautiful french accent.
Amoka: " Just like Pascal......?"
Pascale: " Yeah, the philosopher...."
Amoka :" Yeah, the mathematician." She gave me the best smile ever...
Amoka: " Well, I just thought you could help me find the book I'm looking for but just found out you can help me find more than just a book. you can teach me french. Let me have your number and I'll call you."
Pascale: "Sure, XXX-XXX-XXXX. Do you wanna call me now?"
Amoka: I have learned that I try calling the laddies immediately after getting the number to avoid hoax numbers. " Yeah, I'm going to call you now so you also have my number. It is your cellphone. right?"
Pascale: "Yeah." I called her and the number "matched her phone" Deal

That's it fellas.

LESSON
Anything can really be an openner. You just need get your first word out. And always remember to call them moments after receiving their number. In such case if it is a fake number, you make it known to her you're not in it for her kind of game. And leave her without further word.

touge

Don Juan
Reaction score
good **** amoka! i see ur getting better as you post more..

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just some advice..ive noticed in almost all your convos, your not really that much c&f, now if its not broke don't fix it, but when you went in those droughts, that could have been the case. When you closed that girl Kacey at the library, i really liked your style of C&F used at all the right times, i think if you would of used that on the HB9.3 with makeup lol you would have closed her too. One more thing i noticed is that when your going for the # or trying to get her to go out with you, your ASKING them instead of telling them. Instead of "do you want to go out with me sometime" or "do you have a way i can reach you" It should be more like "whats your number" or "maybe if your lucky i might bring you along with me to blah blah" Just basically Tell them how its gonna be and don't ask. Cuz when you ask your seeking there approval somewhat, and your definitely giving them the power in the situation, meaning they hold the power to reject you or not. In the end its up to them if you get the number or not anyways but you just want to have the underlying meaning of the interaction be her chasing you. You know what i mean?

But besides that i love reading your posts, and i think your a pimp in the making man. Just thought id throw my two cents in, and i have leaned alot from your approaches. Just more C&F like in that Kacey example, and TELL her instead of ASK her.

HeartbreakKid
"You Miss 100% Of The Shots You Do Not Take"

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, i am going to go to the libary lmao, but great work man ur good and getting better.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did this guy go?

HeartbreakKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Where did this guy go?
Haha i know, noticed i was reading these and they were from a couple years back. Wonder how he has progressed. Cuz when i read alot of his posts he wasn't really doing it all "by the book" but he was getting the job done, thats whats important. I just want to see how he's doing now and if he has worked out some of those kinks in the armor i was talking about.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the game. From a very Loooong vacation.

Say amoka is back in the game. What say you?

Last edited:

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Woman at the grocery store..

After 2.5 years of relationship, I got a bit rusty in my dancing skills and my game with women. Alright, it is time to pick backup everything piece by piece. I started dancing again about a week ago... yeah, I still got the basics but definitely not at the level I once was.

Anyway, today I went to the grocery store to get few things for my place. Anyway, I saw this chick entering an aisle few from mine. Not know how to really approach it (mine you, have not done this in a long time), I said fvck it, what do you have to lose, amoka. So there amoka went:
Amoka: What are we having for dinner?
HB: Actually, I am not cooking anything tonight.
Amoka: No way, I was expecting something good, you know.
HB: I don't actually like cooking so....
Amoka: I see that's why you're buying pre-packaged stuff. That is not going to cut it.
HB: Yeah, I am busy with school so I barely have time to cook. That's why I like buying prepackaged stuff.
Amoka: Oh well, what do you study at the school?
HB: (She talked about how she is getting masters in Education and is not originally from here... etc. I also found out that her name is Monica
Amoka: So what do you do for entertainment around here?
Monica: Nothing much, just me an my dog. ( She also talked about how she visits home, which is about 1.5 hrs drive, at least twice a month, etc)

**This was quite long conversation but it is irrelevant, besides I don't actually recall everything. Anyway
Amoka: Why don't I get your number and perhaps we get together sometimes.
Monica: Alright it is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Remember, it is XXX area code not YYY area code. (She has a different area code since she is not originally from here. Practically, she ensured that i got the right number). And how do you spell your name?
Amoka: Try spelling it and if you messed it up, I will correct you. You don't remember do you?
Monica: I do remember. It is ah-mo-ca, right?
Amoka: That's good you must pay attention in class. Anyway, I will try getting to you sometime.

Lesson learn
: If a girl/woman ensures that you have the correct number, it probably not fake. I will try calling this chick some time for a drink or something. Will definitely keep you folks updated.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday Night out.

Went to the club on Thursday with a friend of mine. He is definitely not an AFC but his ways of getting the women are completely natural and he does pull some good ones every now and then. Frankly, I am tired of club scenes so there was really nothing substantial. I got the chance to dance with few chicks here and there but nothing good came through. I in fact have decided to not hit the club anymore. I will stick to my day game and my dance lesson games.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of town chicks.

I have been out of the game for a long while now. I decided to hit the club yesterday for a change. Yes, I went solo since the guys bailed out. Anyway, it was a great experience. I ended up meeting these out of town chicks who are into some sort of adventure. One of them already got another guy and the other... well, lets just say I got her. Their hotel is just in the vicinity of the club so we ended going to their hotel room. These chicks are freaks of nature. They have the same room but different beds. Lets just say it was an all night activity. If you ask me, I have no clue how the conversation with them at the club went because I was drunk then.