Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Approach Data - You're Gonna Love This

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach Data - You're Gonna Love This.

A few years ago, I did an experiment with a friend of mine where we approached 100 women and directly asked for sex. You can see the results on this thread: Raw Data on Approaches

There was a bit of criticism in the thread because I didn't actually sleep with any of the women who said yes, so we don't know exactly how accurate the results really were. So last month I decided to repeat the experiment with a solid opener and actually follow through with a close.

NOTE: I did this for my own purposes because I love to study psychology and human response. I only approached the most attractive women I could find, and out here in Newport Beach, almost all of the women are extremely attractive. I did not go after sluty women or ones I thought would be easy. I'm fairly attractive, but I'm not a model or a hot surfer guy like everyone else in town. I also did not carry a video camera around with me, so if you think I'm lying, then feel free to go away.

The experiment:

Approach 100 girls and ask for sex.

The Location:

Fashion Island Shopping Center. Newport Beach, California.

The Rules:

The girl must be very hot. 9 or higher.
The girl must be by herself.

The Opener:

I've learned very well that women are not fans of direct proposals, especially when your proposal involves anything that could possibly make them look like a wh*re. My objective was to come up with a way to ask for sex, without actually doing it.

Me: (casual, almost like I know her) Hey how are you?
Expected Response: (not sure if she should know me) Good! You?
Me: I'm good. (eye her up and down) Wow you're looking great.. HEY I just got a new place right up the street. Come on over we'll play chutes and ladders!

Now I know this is not the best opener, but it works waaaay better then "hey, wanna fuk?" First off, approaching her almost as if you know her will make her curious and bring her guard down. Checking her out (and acknowledging it politely) will make her aware of your intentions (and her desires) and the closing invitation indirectly offers her the chance to have some great sex, something all women desperately want. The subtext is completely clear to them.

The Results

It took me over 3 weeks to approach 100 women. How many of them did I actually hook up with? 14. That's almost 1 in every 7 girls. Not bad for a canned, 20 second pickup. Every single one that agreed to come over ended up sleeping with me, and I don't even own Chutes and Ladders :D

Of the women who said no, I'm curious to know how many would have said yes, but didn't because they were either married, in a relationship, or had prior obligations.

Common Responses

Of all the women I approached, none became offended or disgusted. In fact, I'd go as far as saying I didn't really get a negative response at all. Most of the NO's I got were a simple "No, sorry" or "I can't I'm in a hurry." A few said no but then asked me for my phone number.

Most of those who said YES were cheerfull and eager/excited to come with me.

I also got a few who asked "do I know you?" to which I responded "no, but you seemed to me like a cool person who might wanna hang out or something."

Other Thoughts

Those of you who still think that the best way to approach a girl is by saying "hi", pay attention: Saying hi, introducing yourself, or asking her name right at the beginning of a conversation instantly puts her in a defensive state. "What do you want?" is probably what's going through her head after a stranger randomly approaches and says "hi." I'm not saying it doesn't work. I used "hi" all the time, with quite a bit of success. But there's something else that works 100 times better, and that's skipping introductions altogether.

Think about how you talk with your best friends. Do you say hi and shake their hand every time you see them? Probably not. Skipping formalities and protocol is the simplest way to make someone comfortable with you almost instantly. For example, here's how I approached a girl earlier today:

Me: Hey have you seen Tropic Thunder?
Her: No.
Me: It's hilarious! Top Cruise wears a fat suit!
Her: (laughing) really? Well I hate Tom Cruise. Haven't you heard he's crazy?
Me: Crazy? No way! Haven't you seen Top Gun? He's dangerous! But not crazy.........by the way, I'm Dustin.
Her: (still laughing) Sheila.

Simple. That was a girl I met on the beach. By skipping introductions, you can open with just about any random thing you can think of to spark conversation, the same type of thing you do around your friends. After the ice has been (easily) broken, then you can go back and introduce yourself. Got it? I hope this inspires some of you.

Last edited:

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read over this. Awesome advice. I never thought about it like this. Two important things I learned from this already is to act natural like you've known the person and be direct about what you want.

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women find it attractive when men are very direct and show their intentions up front. You would probably have even more "yes" responses if you built up some more kino and rapport b4 suggesting chutes and ladders.

This data is inspiring to anyone. Great job on finding this out.

Was the sex with the randoms any good?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I know this is not the best opener, but it works waaaay better then "hey, wanna fuk?"
You haven't actually used that as an opener have you?

mtbbkr111

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.. Now the question is, What was the dialog of your conversation after the opener? how long where they in your place before you made the move? Did anyone of them come back to your place and then not close the deal?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mtbbkr111 said:
Good post.. Now the question is, What was the dialog of your conversation after the opener? how long where they in your place before you made the move? Did anyone of them come back to your place and then not close the deal?
No. If a chick you just met agrees to come home with you, then she's definitely expecting some action. I started getting touchy feely with most of them while we were still in the car. They all knew perfectly well what was going to happen.

Any dialog made after the opener pretty much didn't matter. I made my intention clear and offered my proposal. From there it was her move. Some of them asked me questions like who I was and whatnot, but in the end they still had to give me a yes or no. Also, notice how I didn't ASK them to come over. Any questions they asked I always finished my response with "come on lets go!" and pulled them along with me.

jdon23 said:
Was the sex with the randoms any good?
The women were beautiful. I had a blast. Also, there was plenty of kino during the opener. I hate getting to specific, because it's all about what's natural for YOU, but try a one-armed hug, and keep your hand firmly on her lower neck while you talk to her. That makes them so comfortable with me for some reason, I can see their eyes just glaze over.

Duffdog said:
You haven't actually used that as an opener have you?
Actually, yes. In the original post I linked to an old thread where I did the same experiment with that opener.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this during the day? Sorry I just have a hard time believing that HB 9 and 10's would come over and fvck you after meeting at the mall. Girls like this usually need a little more rapport before deciding to come home with you.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brass Balls of The Month award goes to dbot.

This sounds like a mild variation of the Apocalypse Opener (posted here at SS..do a search).

I've found success with Apoc opener but only during night time at bars. Never at day times in malls.

I'm curious. I have some questions.

What was the age range of these girls? And if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Of the numbers you got, how many turned out to be flakes and how many of them went somewhere? The girls you slept with, did you see them again?

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Was this during the day? Sorry I just have a hard time believing that HB 9 and 10's would come over and fvck you after meeting at the mall. Girls like this usually need a little more rapport before deciding to come home with you.
Yes it was afternoon to late afternoon. Most girls do need more rapport, but apparently 14% of them don't :D Feel free to test this out on your own.

I'm 22 years old. The women I approached were all around my age, anywhere between 20 and 30 I suppose. I was most surprised by those who agreed to come with me, because several of them appeared to be the innocent/sweet girl type that you wouldn't really expect to be up for that. It just goes to show you that everyone pretty much has the same impulses.

Yes, I have seen a couple of them since, but those were among the girls I originally slept with from the experiment.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dbot said:
The women were beautiful. I had a blast. Also, there was plenty of kino during the opener. I hate getting to specific, because it's all about what's natural for YOU, but try a one-armed hug, and keep your hand firmly on her lower neck while you talk to her. That makes them so comfortable with me for some reason, I can see their eyes just glaze over.

Did you hug them as soon as you started talking to them? Because from your opener I find it kinda hard to see where you'd pull a one-armed hug while you're saying 2 lines and checking her out like that. lol

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't recommend following this...
actually, i would. just go ahead and do it for fun.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They go along with the hug at the beginning because they think they're supposed to know you. If you can't do it naturally then forget about the hug, but the entire opener should be quick... like under 10 seconds.

VEE

Reaction score
This is awesome i'm gonna try to sum up the courage to do this...But dang this is some fascinating stuff

Quick question...

Any tips to recommend? After they say yes should i kino them around to my place. Once at your house did you immediately go for the kiss or talk to them some more? What did you do exactly? Or was the sheer act of them coming over guaranteed that they wanted to get laid and all you had to do was strip? (i've never had it that fast. But i wanna see and experience it)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is basically a toned down redux of the Apocalypse Opener.

limerickdesign

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this?

Other then dbot has anyone else tried this yet. Ive been very intrigued by it and want to give it a go in the future after i move. Would like to hear other peoples stories. fast lays is very inspiring for most of us guys who want to cut the bull**** and get laid. Plenty of time to get to know the girl after sex.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure i'd have the brass to try this in a less dense populated area like where I am from. Having been to the newport/ long beach area, I know for a fact I have a much smaller pool to chose from. However, a nearly 15% success rate with barely any effort is amazing. Goes to show that getting out there and just 'doing it' is probably the best way.

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow....See I don't even have the balls to look at them straight in the eye never mind asking them for sex....
Honestly, if I dared try this I'm totally going to jail...or a restraining order if I'm lucky.