"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Anything significant about this ********?

coin

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
Before I could talk to her today she came up to me, playful slap, "when are we getting together again" as if nothing was amiss.

I told her we'd talk after class.

After class she acts like I'm not there until I call her by name, then said she was so tired she forgot we were supposed to talk (heh).

In any case, I set it up for Friday. She said anything would be fine as long as there was no alcohol.

Here's the backstory:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=366360#post366360
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
I sense a secret bad-girl lurking behind the alchohol ban.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Originally posted by coin

After class she acts like I'm not there until I call her by name, then said she was so tired she forgot we were supposed to talk (heh).
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!






She's not interested dude.
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
"Dude", find out instead of backing off at the slightest sign of potential disinterest.

"Next" seems to have become the catchphrase for "I don't want to be rejected" around here. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by B9
"Dude", find out instead of backing off at the slightest sign of potential disinterest.

"Next" seems to have become the catchphrase for "I don't want to be rejected" around here. :rolleyes:
i agree. see how it goes... if it dosent work out...THEN next. i doubt either of you have formed any serious emotional connection so you got nothing to loose really.

Cheers.
 
Top