Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anything I should know about dating a Latina Woman?

Reaction score
Particularly from Mexico. My recent ex is Australian so I’m basically going from East to West. What should I be aware of and pointers please?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are young they are prone to get pregnant.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to racially profile, but I am worried about this. While dating my ex, I was screwing one and she ended up getting an abortion on me :/
When it comes to stuff like having kids, you have to be aware what the odds are in various scenarios. With Latin/Mexican culture, it seems the thing is for the women to let loose and phuck like mad in their teens and early to mid 20's and as they get older they tend to get majorly conservative (Catholic influence).

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Catholic religion is very prevalent. Saturday church services in Spanish
2) Family is foremost. Daughters live at home a long time until they get married off
3) Weird dynamic of provocative dress and overprotective fathers.
4) Huge double standard between male and female "purity"
5) They hit puberty young (12/13) and tend to plump up about 5 years after unless they have skinny genetics.
6) Young mexican men tend to be possessive and can get violent.
7) Seem to have a lot of Drama in their lives. (watch a Mexican Soap Opera and see what I mean.)

Source: Living in a community that is 22% hispanic, and employing hispanics for 40 years

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are young they are prone to get pregnant.
Condom use is very important when having sex with a Latina. Young Latinas tend to be fertile, even though birth rates from Latinas in the United States have been dropping since the 2007-08 economic crash.

Mexicans and Mexican-American women are most common in the Southwestern USA. In Florida and Metro New York City, it is mostly Caribbean and other Central/South American Hispanics.

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
No real difficulties if you have good game. Americans and anglo-saxons in general have very specific advantages approaching in latin countries. Be aware a big number of women will try to screen how much money you have no matter how good your game is, as they will certainly dream about living in the U.S or whatever. I'm from one of these countries and this is very much common.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Very possessive and jealous- I love that actually.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1655572623954.png

The first two profiles (blue , teal) are my personal limit for attractive BMI.

Last edited:

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very possessive and jealous- I love that actually.
The only bad thing is they will have the same ****ty dynamics of white woman in your country if they are white and come from a higher class background. They are by far the worst woman, prone to cheating, bad to deal with, and will throw themselves into any mixed Chad or to a Tyrone as they prey for white or japanese girls due to rarity. You will need 2x more game to be at the same footing because they let it be way easier for mixed and black guys in a really racist way.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't dated latinas, but I know a lot of them.

Like @2Rocky said, they are very family oriented. Mexican chicks tend to be "sassy" and that can get old pretty quick.

Reaction score
Or she let him cvm in her. And she wasn’t on contraception.

If a woman gets pregnant in 2022 it’s because they want to get pregnant. Women have total reproductive control now
A lot of woman don’t take contraceptives actually

Reaction score
It’s true. They sometimes weakly ask for a condom (it’s correlated to her attraction to you - if it’s transactional sex then it’s strictly condoms. But if it’s validation-sex with her perceived alpha then she hates condoms).

The truth is women hate condoms and are massively turned on by unprotected, risky sex with alphas (precisely because it’s risky - risk turns them on. But only if she likes the guy). If a woman forces a guy to use a condom then she sees him as beta. The risk of getting impregnated by his gimp seed is a terrifying concept for her.
okay this is silly lol

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Catholic religion
A lot of them say they are religious and many go to church every week, but it doesn't stop them from whøring around.

I feel like they are only religious when it benefits them, at least the Latina expats here in Sydney who gave me that impression.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Latino community pretty much abandoned the Catholic church just like the Italians on the east coast.

They're culturally Catholic, but they don't practice, don't go to church, and aren't religious at all.

The idea that they make great wives because they're religious and traditional is bizarre presupposition that naive guys from small towns think. It's kinda like saying Russian and Ukrainian women make good wives because they're part of the Orthodox church.... This is a cope....

Latinas tend to have kids in their late teens or early 20s out of wedlock. And the Latino community is starting to catch up to the Black community in percentage of single mother households.

Generally speaking, Latinas prefer Latino guys that look more Euro. Some Latinas dig White guys, but not to the extent of Asian women.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I took a L, she just sat on my dvck and started having sex with me without a condom. I pulled out and finished on her, but I asked her if she's on BC and she said nope. I'm scared now