Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anything but eggs for breakfast

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
What else is good to eat besides eggs for protein in the morning. I never realized how I much I don't like eggs.

I'm going to have a shake today to suppliment.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to try 4 whole boiled eggs this morning. I ate one half okay then threw the other half in my mouth. GAG, it looked like scrambled eggs in my trash. I then proceded to work on number two which was really 1.5 since the rest of my other egg was in my trash can. I manged to down the second and said **** this.

During my shower I became mad at myself for not accomplishing my mission. I said, when I get out of here at least two more eggs.

peeled one, bite, nope. It's not gonna happen. The white part is ok but the yellow part is so fvcking dry. It reminds me of pvssy juice that's on the virge of crustation.

So a whey shake it was - one scoop, I found my scooper :D

I guess I could make a sh!tload of develed eggs, (I love these) but would this be to much fat to follow Warbosses plan.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ntssv said:
peeled one, bite, nope. It's not gonna happen. The white part is ok but the yellow part is so fvcking dry. It reminds me of pvssy juice that's on the virge of crustation.

Theyre much easier to eat warm. I have 4 or 5 a day.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't you crack 4 or 5 into your whey shake. Wham!

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
semag said:
why don't you crack 4 or 5 into your whey shake. Wham!

This would be ideal. I used to be to handle raw eggs but as years go on, the palate has become sensetive to the delecacies of a fine meal.

I WILL give it a shot though!

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew! Three raw eggs in my shake today. It was a little better but the texture was still like drinking snot.

Macgyver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about these people eating more than 5-7 eggs per week, seems like they're cholesterol is going to hell from all those eggs. Sure you get a whole bunch of protein, but at what price in the long run? Clogged arteries?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why you eat mostly egg whites. Its relatively easy to seperate the whites from the yolk (the bad part).

Crack the shell in half.
Try to "dump" the yolk into one half of the shell, then the other, then back into one half. Repeat until the yolk seperates from the egg white.
Dump into a container.
Repeat with as many eggs as you wish. 5-6 is a good number for me.
Toss in one whole egg.
Eat as you wish, I prefer scrambled.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way I can eat plain hard-boiled eggs is with salt. Try sprinkling on some salt before every bite.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macgyver said:
I dunno about these people eating more than 5-7 eggs per week, seems like they're cholesterol is going to hell from all those eggs. Sure you get a whole bunch of protein, but at what price in the long run? Clogged arteries?
That's a myth. Saturated and trans fat raises your cholesterol, not ingested cholesterol.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLazy said:
eating boiled eggs is really not that hard lol.
For someone who eats deviled eggs for the holidays and rarely an egg sandwich (me) to go to eating five eggs a day is um, well, I think u understand where I'm coming from.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand where you're coming from. It's like drinking a glass of water once a week, to drinking 6 a day. Not quite that drastic, but similar. Egg protein is extremely desirable. I don't quite understand what your excuse is.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I don't understand where you're coming from. It's like drinking a glass of water once a week, to drinking 6 a day. Not quite that drastic, but similar. Egg protein is extremely desirable. I don't quite understand what your excuse is.
Jeez, I thought it would be pretty self explanitory.

Let's see, going from about 20 eggs a year to, hmmmm....

ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE eggs per year!

That's five per day for the year.

That's a lot of fvckin eggs compared to 20.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many producs have egg in 'em.

Egg noodles
Cakes
Shnitzels (sp?)
French Toast
Plenty of Fried Fish Recipes
Etc...

If you can't stomach hard-boiled egs, don't try soft. If you can't stomach an omlette, don't try scrambled eggs.

There are things, you can do, however, to mask the flavour. Although, you're defeating the purpose of the egg... sure, you can have an egg with a TON of mayo... but if you're really monitoring your diet, you would stay away from the mayo in the first place. A lose-lose situation.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ntssv said:
Jeez, I thought it would be pretty self explanitory.

Let's see, going from about 20 eggs a year to, hmmmm....

ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE eggs per year!

That's five per day for the year.

That's a lot of fvckin eggs compared to 20.

I don't see how this is a problem. There are so many different ways to include eggs in your diet. It's not overkill either. You'd be suprised at how easy it is to do this.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
I don't see how this is a problem. There are so many different ways to include eggs in your diet. It's not overkill either. You'd be suprised at how easy it is to do this.

This is new to me. There's an acclimation factor involved.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah I suppose that may be a good reason.