Anyone work or live in saudi arabia?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to get work in saudi arabia.Anyone from or live in that area?Looking for work as a english teacher.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard some stories. Of course, it is one of the most difficult places in the world to socialize with women. Yes, the pay might be great, but you will be the most incelibate version of yourself there.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard some stories. Of course, it is one of the most difficult places in the world to socialize with women. Yes, the pay might be great, but you will be the most incelibate version of yourself there.
He might have some interest in converting to Islam and getting a wife.

Man I wish Christianity has Islam's culture sometime, I mean I'm fine with my Christian beliefs.

But the Islamic culture is just fantastic to me, it's patriarchal, you're allowed to have 4 wives and you have arrange marriages where you get all the BS stuff about dating and courtship out of the way and just focus on finding a quality wife.

If only Christianity had Islam's culture here in America, we'd be a powerhouse again.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score

Man I wish Christianity has Islam's culture sometime, I mean I'm fine with my Christian beliefs.

But the Islamic culture is just fantastic to me, it's patriarchal, you're allowed to have 4 wives and you have arrange marriages where you get all the BS stuff about dating and courtship out of the way and just focus on finding a quality wife.

If only Christianity had Islam's culture here in America, we'd be a powerhouse again.
That's interesting. If guys have 4 wives, does that mean women outnumber men 4 to 1. Or does it mean 3 out of 4 guys have no women.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Eli,
As MDJ says "...You will be the most incelibate version of yourself over there".....Yeah all that and the soberest!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

4 wives for 1 man means 3 really pi33ed off men. :mad:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met an older black gentleman who wanted to mentor me when I first got out of college. He lived in Saudi Arabia full time as an engineer. He only came back stateside to care for his dying mother. He loved it in SA. He said the pay was 3Xs what he made here in the USA. He “converted” to Islam and said the biggest thing there was religion; as long as you were a practicing Muslim man everything was dope as hell.

I declined his offer to mentor me. At the time I was suspicious of a guy that had two families. He had an Islamic wife and children in SA, and a Christian family in the USA (with grown children) from before he moved to SA. I found the whole thing sketchy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great place to go to if you literally can't stand the sight of women.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met an older black gentleman who wanted to mentor me when I first got out of college. He lived in Saudi Arabia full time as an engineer. He only came back stateside to care for his dying mother. He loved it in SA. He said the pay was 3Xs what he made here in the USA. He “converted” to Islam and said the biggest thing there was religion; as long as you were a practicing Muslim man everything was dope as hell.

I declined his offer to mentor me. At the time I was suspicious of a guy that had two families. He had an Islamic wife and children in SA, and a Christian family in the USA (with grown children) from before he moved to SA. I found the whole thing sketchy.
He was also probably a closeted homosexual, like many men in Saudi Arabia, which may explain why he was so keen to "mentor" you. While islam treats homosexuality as a mortal sin, that only applies to open homosexuality. If you keep it on the DL and do it behind close doors with your cousin, the neighbor's kid, etc., it is accepted and tolerated.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to get work in saudi arabia.Anyone from or live in that area?Looking for work as a english teacher.
I'm supposed to go there, just haven't had the time.

I have a friend working there and some of my team members travel back and forth to saudi.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was also probably a closeted homosexual, like many men in Saudi Arabia, which may explain why he was so keen to "mentor" you. While islam treats homosexuality as a mortal sin, that only applies to open homosexuality. If you keep it on the DL and do it behind close doors with your cousin, the neighbor's kid, etc., it is accepted and tolerated.
So if Jimmy Saville had left Britian, and pitched both his literal and figurative tent in Riyadh rather than London, he'd likely be a venerated figure today

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems to me getting a girl from the middle east is the way to girl from what i see.