Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone with insomnia?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I have maintenance insomnia, I can go to sleep perfectly fine but only for 3-4 hours then I can't go back to sleep, or I wake up extremely early or wake up every hour on the hour.

Any remedies to help with this?

I'm not depressed, I'm not stressed out or anything.

The sh!t just came out of nowhere for absolutely no reason and it's driving me crazy lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Last year's thread.

Has it remained the same since then ?

If so get it checked out man.

One of my managers would doze off during meetings and when I confronted him about it, he related the same experience.

Had him admitted for some testing and found out he has sleep apnea.

He can't breathe properly when asleep and that's fvcking with his health - big time, swollen heart etc.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's your diet and exercise routine?

I have issues with staying asleep when in a caloric deficit or doing low carb. Also if my training frequency/intensity is too high and i'm starting to get burnt out.

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
I have really bad insomnia... I have tried everything I was recommended by insomnia brothers: the warm milk before bedtime, sleep sounds/music, varying my bedtime, taking and not taking naps during the day. Nothing seems to work. I even have made an appointment with my doc, and maybe he'll put me on some sleeping pills. I read some info on sleeping aid on online pharmacy website, but I won't take any pills before consulting a doctor

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I have really bad insomnia... I have tried everything I was recommended by insomnia brothers: the warm milk before bedtime, sleep sounds/music, varying my bedtime, taking and not taking naps during the day. Nothing seems to work. I even have made an appointment with my doc, and maybe he'll put me on some sleeping pills. I read some info on sleeping aid on online pharmacy website, but I won't take any pills before consulting a doctor
Honestly, nothing will work, it kinda just goes away on its own, my sleep has gotten better since I made this post, I still wake up feeling tired even though I'm finally getting 7-8 hours of sleep......just as random as it came, it left.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
How's your diet and exercise routine?

I have issues with staying asleep when in a caloric deficit or doing low carb. Also if my training frequency/intensity is too high and i'm starting to get burnt out.
I don't really eat healthy honestly, that can be a factor, my sleep has gotten better though, I just randomly started sleeping better, I hope it doesn't come back

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Last year's thread.

Has it remained the same since then ?

If so get it checked out man.

One of my managers would doze off during meetings and when I confronted him about it, he related the same experience.

Had him admitted for some testing and found out he has sleep apnea.

He can't breathe properly when asleep and that's fvcking with his health - big time, swollen heart etc.
My sleep has gotten better spaz, thanks for the advice.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Benadryl can be helpful, give it an hour or so.

CBD oil helps a lot too. Sometimes an extra dose does the trick when sleep is stubborn.