Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone watching The Mandalorian?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I remember enjoying the first seasons. Hell, I even enjoyed the last three episodes of Boba Fett because there was a lot of Pedro Pascal in them.

But season 3? D@mn. There´s this youtuber called Endymion or something that sometimes comes up in my feed and I agree with him like 99% of the time. He probably already said this but this season felt so Bait and Switch:

Oh, you thought you were getting another cool Pedro Pascal season? Nah, He gets benched and you get some woke feminist garbage that´s all about this female Mandalorian called Bo Katan, she´s the new protagonist. And if you dont like it you are a mysoginist or something.

Disney used to be cool, man. Before it went woke, feminist, inclusive, etc.

I want to vote with my wallet because its the only language they understand. So Im intentionally not going to the movie theather to watch certain disney movies anymore (which is gonna be most of them, I guess). But with streaming, I guess voting with your wallet is a bit trickier. Its not like I can only pay for cool content (assuming there´s still anything left) and not pay for the woke garbage content. You either have the subscription to Disney+ or you dont.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't hate it as much as some of the youtubers hate it. For me it was a solid meh because the script insults the intelligence of the audience, like when the kid gets regurgitated still alive after having been inside a creature's stomach for over a day. And they don't have enough fuel in their jetpacks to chase the creature, but a few episodes later they have enough fuel to fly into orbit from the surface of a planet. Then again, they had to waste Mandalorian plot content on Book of Boba Fett because that was such a worthless pile of crap.

The only people who are still fans of star wars are those that base their identity around their fandom. You could slap the Star Wars logo on a literal turd and they would still praise it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I love Mando! Only thing I don't like is the seasons are only 8 episodes long and then you have to wait like a year or more for the next season because they have all these other spin off series they are trying to advance storylines with and provide deeper backgrounds so all of it fits together...

Had Boba Fett, Han Solo, Andor, Bad Batch and a couple other ones I think in between just season 2 and season 3 of Mando...

Watched Boba Fett and Hans Solo and a few episodes of Andor but not the others.

This is the way.

I have spoken.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Season 3 was good. I liked all 3 so far.

Bo Katan is cool, I have no issue with her. The actress is a little old, but I’d hit it. I’m looking forward to Ahsoka… love some Rosario Dawson.

No need to go searching for subliminal messaging in every TV show. Just grab some popcorn and turn your brain off.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I love Mando! Only thing I don't like is the seasons are only 8 episodes long and then you have to wait like a year or more for the next season because they have all these other spin off series they are trying to advance storylines with and provide deeper backgrounds so all of it fits together...

Had Boba Fett, Han Solo, Andor, Bad Batch and a couple other ones I think in between just season 2 and season 3 of Mando...

Watched Boba Fett and Hans Solo and a few episodes of Andor but not the others.

This is the way.

I have spoken.
Andor had a really cool Heist episode and a really cool Prison Break episode. Everything else was just build up to those episodes but it was a good payoff

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Season 3 was good. I liked all 3 so far.

Bo Katan is cool, I have no issue with her. The actress is a little old, but I’d hit it. I’m looking forward to Ahsoka… love some Rosario Dawson.

No need to go searching for subliminal messaging in every TV show. Just grab some popcorn and turn your brain off.
Me either...she was part of the ruling family on Mandalore so she is a logical choice to be the lead person in taking back Mandalore and getting all the factions to work together.

And she isn't even the biggest badass of them...The Armorer is although I don't trust her...I think she is going to turn at some point and reveal her true nature which is not good.

Plus I have to say she has a phenomenal ass...definitely don't mind watching her walk away haha

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She played Starbuck in the remake of BSG, definitely worth a watch - excellent series. Katee Sackhoff RAWR.

Me either...she was part of the ruling family on Mandalore so she is a logical choice to be the lead person in taking back Mandalore and getting all the factions to work together.

Plus I have to say she has a phenomenal ass...definitely don't mind watching her walk away haha