Anyone want to take a shot at this?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that feelings change over time. With that being said, I feel a current situation I'm in is baffling enough to post here.

5 years ago, when we met: Not only were we never involved, but she hated me with a passion. Gave me a fake number, blocked me on every platform, talked s*** about me to others, all that fun stuff. We attended one or two of the same parties, and in both cases, my friends that she threw a hissy fit after I left about my being there. Although there were never any direct confrontations, it wasn't pretty. Our mutual friends served as a buffer.

Now: A whole lot different. As time passed, her resentment towards me vanished and we were cordial when we crossed paths. Now, we work out at the same gym, so there is some occasional smalltalk in between sets. Last week, she invited me to a small party she was hosting. I knew some people going and had no other plans that night, so I went. She greeted me with a huge hug and consistently flirted with me throughout the evening. And yes, we exchanged real numbers before parting ways.

Given what happened in the past, I'm confused. Feelings change all the time, but to this degree when we were never involved previously? I'm hesitant to consider making a move for that exact reason.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is to wonder here? She forgot about all the bad times and now she remembers the good times, like we all tend to do with our ex-es after a while.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this happen to me before. This girl hated me so much, just SO FREAKING MUCH, like with a dying passion. She did all the stuff that b!tch did too. But she still had a crush on me at the same time, and she hated me for it even more lmao. It was the way I carried myself at that time. She tried all sorts of ways to even get over me by saying some other guys, only having guy friends, etc. She is a world-class NPD though, and her sister is also a nutcase, albeit nicer. She liked me a lot too. That's another reason why she hated me lol.

It didn't make sense to me at first, but after a lot of reading on here and in other places, it is basically because if they feel such a strong emotion towards you, to the point where they are almost obsessed even, then they WILL start to like you. Like no matter what. And it baffles me to this day how that chick liked me too. I mean I can't even lie, she was way out of my league back then to be completely honest, and she was a few years older than me too haha. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't think about me anymore though, but maybe she does. If we ever cross paths again, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to stir up her emotions and get her to want to act on the attraction she had towards me a few years ago.

Anyway OP, just be weary of what other people say about her. She might still want to talk crap about you behind your back.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Indifference is the opposite of love.

Hating is still an emotion and it's closer to love than most people think.

Play it cool, by all means be yourself around her and fvck her brains out at the first available opportunity.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that feelings change over time. With that being said, I feel a current situation I'm in is baffling enough to post here.

5 years ago, when we met: Not only were we never involved, but she hated me with a passion. Gave me a fake number, blocked me on every platform, talked s*** about me to others, all that fun stuff. We attended one or two of the same parties, and in both cases, my friends that she threw a hissy fit after I left about my being there. Although there were never any direct confrontations, it wasn't pretty. Our mutual friends served as a buffer.

Now: A whole lot different. As time passed, her resentment towards me vanished and we were cordial when we crossed paths. Now, we work out at the same gym, so there is some occasional smalltalk in between sets. Last week, she invited me to a small party she was hosting. I knew some people going and had no other plans that night, so I went. She greeted me with a huge hug and consistently flirted with me throughout the evening. And yes, we exchanged real numbers before parting ways.

Given what happened in the past, I'm confused. Feelings change all the time, but to this degree when we were never involved previously? I'm hesitant to consider making a move for that exact reason.
Princess syndrome.

She probably liked you when you first met and weren't aware of it. Since you didn't know or react to her liking you (women can't handle rejection) she went from like to hate very quickly.

The only thing that can cause a chick to vigerously hate you is ..... they liked you all along and you didn't give them what they wanted so in their hearts and mind they felt the need to "punish" you.

Yes they use their emotions to make their life decisions. She is probably used to always having her way and when she thought you didn't like her back she gave you fake numbers hoping you would confront her, you didn't, fueling her anger from lack of attention from you to causing her public hissy fits. L

Princess syndrome. Very immature.
She then most likely pursued another dude, got attention from him so she no longer needed attention from you so she projected "hatred," towards you.

Fast forward years later and a couple 3,4 failed relationships in her life there you are again.

I had a chick act the same way in highschool. I used to think what the heck is wrong with this girl. I haven't done a thing to her and she hates my guts. 8 years later she is married with 2 kids house and the whole nine yards she hits me up to have an affair on her husband and she confessed to me how she was always crazy in love with me.

Don't over think it. Use her as a plate. Spin her. Then spin some more.

FitRick

Don Juan
Reaction score

5 years ago she was probably a whole lot closer to 20 then 30 (I'm assuming) be careful.