“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Anyone try to mack bisexual chicks so as to build a harem?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I'm thinking back to the old days of one of my plates that was bisexual, and sometimes she brought her FWB chick (LOL) along. She was a little chunky (but not too bad), but she was OK with doggie style while she kissed my nominal chick. Good times. :cool: Perhaps a PUA could put in his OLD profile that he is open to bisexual chicks? So long as the nominal chick is not getting the tube snake from another man, this could be a pretty good setup.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I'm thinking back to the old days of one of my plates that was bisexual, and sometimes she brought her FWB chick (LOL) along. She was a little chunky (but not too bad), but she was OK with doggie style while she kissed my nominal chick. Good times. :cool: Perhaps a PUA could put in his OLD profile that he is open to bisexual chicks? So long as the nominal chick is not getting the tube snake from another man, this could be a pretty good setup.
A vast majority of girls me from pickup are bi. I think it's more encouraged in the culture and women are more fluid sexually. College girl age 20 invited me over to watch a movie. I got into her bedroom and she had no TV. Lulz. I ran tight game. Took it our and she swallowed.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
A vast majority of girls me from pickup are bi. I think it's more encouraged in the culture and women are more fluid sexually. College girl age 20 invited me over to watch a movie. I got into her bedroom and she had no TV. Lulz. I ran tight game. Took it our and she swallowed.
You should have played along and been like "Hey...how are we going to watch a movie?" And then fake being offended before letting her swallow your sword.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
You should have played along and been like "Hey...how are we going to watch a movie?" And then fake being offended before letting her swallow your sword.
Nah. I've fumbled pickup as a noob and intermediate (once upon a time) deeming a sure thing leading to girl raging or LMR. Being too ****y or presumptive botching a sure thing . I always run tight game now.

For example, slow play a pull. Her ex bf comes. Her friend gets kicked out. Some horse cap occurs outside my control and it ****s things up. Lesson learned.

When things PEAK with a girl, I close. I always go for it. Take hand and lead her. TIME TO GO NOW!

AGAIN, COMPLIANCE FTW!

That 20yr old was choking up on the D. No gag reflex. the sound effects were over the top but A for effort. these young girls today. Lulz
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
I consider legit bi chicks to be lesbians. Lesbians are homosexuals. That means, as homosexual women, they tend to be less feminine, they value masculinity less, and also tend to skew more toward the hipster/artsy/tatted/pierced/weirdo end of the spectrum. No thanks.

The fantasy of the hot, feminine girl who is also into other women, and can thus be a willing participant in threesomes, is the media fantasy of the beta male.

Consider the optics on this: a man who wants a less-feminine woman to cuck him while she pursues female sex partners herself, waiting for the lucky opportunity to be given permission by her to participate in lesbian sex.

Finding out a woman has had lesbian sex is an instant, permanent deal-breaker for me.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I consider legit bi chicks to be lesbians. Lesbians are homosexuals. That means, as homosexual women, they tend to be less feminine, they value masculinity less, and also tend to skew more toward the hipster/artsy/tatted/pierced/weirdo end of the spectrum. No thanks.

The fantasy of the hot, feminine girl who is also into other women, and can thus be a willing participant in threesomes, is the media fantasy of the beta male.
A "lipstick lesbian" will still be feminine.

I agree that most bisexual women will have issues, though. My idea should be considered as having the plate already being desirable by herself.

Consider the optics on this: a man who wants a less-feminine woman to cuck him while she pursues female sex partners herself, waiting for the lucky opportunity to be given permission by her to participate in lesbian sex.

Finding out a woman has had lesbian sex is an instant, permanent deal-breaker for me.
Well, such a plate would still need to properly service her man, even if by herself. Having her friend is just extra poon.
 
Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
A "lipstick lesbian" will still be feminine.

I agree that most bisexual women will have issues, though. My idea should be considered as having the plate already being desirable by herself.


Well, such a plate would still need to properly service her man, even if by herself. Having her friend is just extra poon.
I've only see a 3some play out with two straight chicks who were curious or at least down for a night with a guy they were both really hot for (hence, the guy was always "Chad"). Those chicks weren't actually bi, just drunk and young.

I dunno. I've never met any LGBT girl who I thought was sexually attractive after I found out she was LGBT, and very few beforehand. A lot like finding out about a man's gay history is an instant deal-breaker for a lot of women. It disrupts the masculine/feminine polarity that makes heterosexual relationships exciting.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I dunno. I've never met any LGBT girl who I thought was sexually attractive after I found out she was LGBT, and very few beforehand. A lot like finding out about a man's gay history is an instant deal-breaker for a lot of women. It disrupts the masculine/feminine polarity that makes heterosexual relationships exciting.
You are not taking into account the essential attribute of the sexual dialectic - the case of a man with multiple wives is stable, whereas that of a woman with multiple husbands is not.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I'm thinking back to the old days of one of my plates that was bisexual, and sometimes she brought her FWB chick (LOL) along. She was a little chunky (but not too bad), but she was OK with doggie style while she kissed my nominal chick. Good times. :cool: Perhaps a PUA could put in his OLD profile that he is open to bisexual chicks? So long as the nominal chick is not getting the tube snake from another man, this could be a pretty good setup.
It sounds good in theory but in reality that's just a chick that's 100% guaranteed to cheat.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I consider legit bi chicks to be lesbians. Lesbians are homosexuals. That means, as homosexual women, they tend to be less feminine, they value masculinity less,
This describes any leftist woman even the straight ones.

and also tend to skew more toward the hipster/artsy/tatted/pierced/weirdo end of the spectrum. No thanks.
This part is definitely true about bi chicks specifically (and leftist women in general)

I've only see a 3some play out with two straight chicks who were curious or at least down for a night with a guy they were both really hot for (hence, the guy was always "Chad"). Those chicks weren't actually bi, just drunk and young.

I dunno. I've never met any LGBT girl who I thought was sexually attractive after I found out she was LGBT, and very few beforehand. A lot like finding out about a man's gay history is an instant deal-breaker for a lot of women. It disrupts the masculine/feminine polarity that makes heterosexual relationships exciting.
Most girls who don't want to do threesomes are either boring prudes (2nd most common reason) or insecure/jealous (majority)

Being bisexual takes away "not being into girls" as a reason but that reason isn't that common in girls because they're not as straight as men are. It only applies to secure & kinky girls who are very straight.
 

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
82
Reaction score
100
Age
47
At least 90% of women I know claim to be bi. I haven't seen any evidence for most of the claims, though. I'd prefer to build a harem around myself, though.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
At least 90% of women I know claim to be bi. I haven't seen any evidence for most of the claims, though. I'd prefer to build a harem around myself, though.
I talked to a guy the other night who said he reckons 75% of men are bi sexual.
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Well, such a plate would still need to properly service her man, even if by herself. Having her friend is just extra poon.
Again, I think this is primarily a porn movie fantasy, not real life. In porn movies, lesbians are both hot, and they're both performing as innocent, young straight women doing something forbidden and taboo.

The reality is that lesbian women are gross. Lesbianism is gross. This whole thing where straight guys are supposed to be like "ooh, I like lesbians" is just dumb posing and fake machismo. I do not want to watch two crew-cutted, ripped, tatted-up women, who have no interest in attracting males, grunt and wheeze as they finger each other and lick each other's hairy-a$$ vaginas. You wanna watch Ellen Degeneres fvcking? Because that's what lesbianism is.

Even when I've found out porn actresses are actually lesbian or bi, I totally lose interest in fapping to them.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Again, I think this is primarily a porn movie fantasy, not real life. In porn movies, lesbians are both hot, and they're both performing as innocent, young straight women doing something forbidden and taboo.

The reality is that lesbian women are gross. Lesbianism is gross. This whole thing where straight guys are supposed to be like "ooh, I like lesbians" is just dumb posing and fake machismo. I do not want to watch two crew-cutted, ripped, tatted-up women, who have no interest in attracting males, grunt and wheeze as they finger each other and lick each other's hairy-a$$ vaginas. You wanna watch Ellen Degeneres fvcking? Because that's what lesbianism is.

Even when I've found out porn actresses are actually lesbian or bi, I totally lose interest in fapping to them.
I was once one of the bar areas in town, and noticed a lot of women walking toward a bar called "Rainbow". I had never seen such a high number of decently attractive women relative to the number of men there in any bar/disco - in fact I don't think I've ever seen more women in a bar/disco in a place that didn't speak Ukrainian :cool:. Oh sure, there were some fatties, but definitely a lot fewer fatties than I usually see. As I was getting a "lay of the land" [pun NOT intended] to do some macking, I noticed that a lot of these women were "very friendly" towards each other :eek: :eek: , so I got suspicious about why a place had so many women, and that men didn't hone in to make the place the inevitable sausage fest. Then I saw a mirror with a rainbow design in it, and the truth hit me, so I ejected.
 
Top