Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone tried love bombing women?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in new ideas for experiments sake

The BPD sh!t some women pull is powerful

I've often wondered what would happen in reverse

TheProspect

Reaction score
Pretty much every nice guy who gets easily attached.... and we see how well that works lol

The dynamic for lovebombing is different Women to Man than Man to Woman.

I think unless the women is just as infatuated with you as you are her, lovebombing long-term will ultimately produce the opposite of the result you are looking for.

That being said, I never tried detached “lovebombing” as a method of game or pickup tool.

On the other hand, specifically in relationships, I will do romantic sh!t occasionally. Not necessarily to woo a chick, but just for fun, because it is fun... as long you don’t believe in the bullish!t too much lol.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lovebombing long-term will ultimately produce the opposite of the result you are looking for.
I agree with the above.

I use this as part of my beta breakup tactic sometimes when I want a girl to break up with me and have her be the one that looks bad and not make me feel guilty. Being possessive, clingy, lovebombing, etc. gives a good boost for women to break it off with you in my experience.

JamesonGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I think that lovebombing a woman works wonders, as long as it's inconsistent. Being super loving one day, and then disappear for days or act disinterested. It's kinda ****ed up and not sure if it's really healthy, but it seems to be what women respond to and chase after. Anyways I don't think it's useful to think about so long as you have standers for yourself and your girls, and you don't compromise

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in new ideas for experiments sake

The BPD sh!t some women pull is powerful

I've often wondered what would happen in reverse
I love you. I hate. It's all push pull. Role play. the gimmick being it's you two vs the world. It's a joke that you two are in on and nobody else. It's again uniquely effective IF HIGH INTEREST similar to the art of seduction and picking the right target that is wanting to be seduced. Bait and switch. Some girls are going to reciprocate to love bombing like a plate now who is religious, nuclear family, has a good relationship with family, and lifetime of strong values. Ironically enough, most women today are dysfunctional and in a broken home. Child of divorce and daddy issues. The reciprocal isn't LOVE BOMBING but HARD PUSH. The Tyler gambit GTFO YOUR DONE. Not I love you. I hate you. It's the indignation and disregard that makes way for her to chase.

Dark triad traits. Sociopathy and disregard works better in modern times with the average girl with 50kills before he 21st bday. I have no heart nor is it my priority to put Dumpty back together.

If anything, I am offering her the dysfunction she requires for entry.

Icy as ****.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much every nice guy who gets easily attached.... and we see how well that works lol

I think unless the women is just as infatuated with you as you are her, lovebombing long-term will ultimately produce the opposite of the result you are looking for.

That being said, I never tried detached “lovebombing” as a method of game or pickup tool.

On the other hand, specifically in relationships, I will do romantic sh!t occasionally. Not necessarily to woo a chick, but just for fun, because it is fun... as long you don’t believe in the bullish!t too much lol.
In the book from Russia with Love, Ian Fleming writes about 007 and the only woman who remain faithful. She doesn't **** 007 and reveals her shame being her body count of 3 at 25 lulz!

I'm fairly confident that it's a futile feat today beyond a jekel and Hyde gimmick. Icy as ****kkkk and you mix it in. Bait and switch.

Even the nuclear family and religious plate needs to be put on ice and placed in check from time to time. Female logic disappearso pretty fasthe thereafter.

Fellas should test compliance with requirements imposed by you from Go. What does she reciprocate to? Push or pull? Most lads are beta as ****kkkk and low T. The only have 1 gear.

The ideal is to have an arsenal of gears to flip through. you can always calibrate after the fact. bottom line, comply or bye.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love you. I hate. It's all push pull. Role play. the gimmick being it's you two vs the world. It's a joke that you two are in on and nobody else. It's again uniquely effective IF HIGH INTEREST similar to the art of seduction and picking the right target that is wanting to be seduced. Bait and switch. Some girls are going to reciprocate to love bombing like a plate now who is religious, nuclear family, has a good relationship with family, and lifetime of strong values. Ironically enough, most women today are dysfunctional and in a broken home. Child of divorce and daddy issues. The reciprocal isn't LOVE BOMBING but HARD PUSH. The Tyler gambit GTFO YOUR DONE. Not I love you. I hate you. It's the indignation and disregard that makes way for her to chase.

Dark triad traits. Sociopathy and disregard works better in modern times with the average girl with 50kills before he 21st bday. I have no heart nor is it my priority to put Dumpty back together.

If anything, I am offering her the dysfunction she requires for entry.

Icy as ****.
Good tune to listen to by legendary metal band Dokken - before your next date:

Best listened to at 11 (out 10) on your amp, if you get the reference.

Good luck to you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tune to listen to by legendary metal band Dokken - before your next date:

Best listened to at 11 (out 10) on your amp, if you get the reference.

Good luck to you.
Dokken was awesome at writing songs about biatchy women fuccking over men.

It works if done in a masculine way. I've done it accidentally.
The only time I've seen it work is on aging, mediocre women. Doesn't mean it can't work on "cute" or "hot" women in their 20s, I just think it would be less probable.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called Push/Pull
I dont like push/pull the way PUAs do it cuz they do it in one flow. First half of the sentence is either push or pull and the second half is the pull or push. Gabriel Grey said in surgical method that it's best when they are done separate. A push after she does something you want to tease her on. And pull when she does something u like.

Also it's called intermittent reinforcement.

It's kinda second nature for me to do this to girls. Dont really do it as a technique tbh

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A detached and selfish player would have no issue telling her WHATEVER she needs to hear in order to get what he wants.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dokken was awesome at writing songs about biatchy women fuccking over men.

The only time I've seen it work is on aging, mediocre women. Doesn't mean it can't work on "cute" or "hot" women in their 20s, I just think it would be less probable.
It is because modern women are fun dumpsters with astronomical body count. Love bombing a garden tool is like sticking a fork into the electrical socket and stepping on your own ****.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above.

I use this as part of my beta breakup tactic sometimes when I want a girl to break up with me and have her be the one that looks bad and not make me feel guilty. Being possessive, clingy, lovebombing, etc. gives a good boost for women to break it off with you in my experience.
I tried it twice and got amazed at the results. Love confession and shyt , nothing works better to repulse a woman. Best thing as you said it makes her look bad .