I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yes, just simp. Tell her how much you love her and shvt.I'm interested in new ideas for experiments sake
The BPD sh!t some women pull is powerful
I've often wondered what would happen in reverse
I agree with the above.The dynamic for lovebombing is different Women to Man than Man to Woman.
lovebombing long-term will ultimately produce the opposite of the result you are looking for.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I love you. I hate. It's all push pull. Role play. the gimmick being it's you two vs the world. It's a joke that you two are in on and nobody else. It's again uniquely effective IF HIGH INTEREST similar to the art of seduction and picking the right target that is wanting to be seduced. Bait and switch. Some girls are going to reciprocate to love bombing like a plate now who is religious, nuclear family, has a good relationship with family, and lifetime of strong values. Ironically enough, most women today are dysfunctional and in a broken home. Child of divorce and daddy issues. The reciprocal isn't LOVE BOMBING but HARD PUSH. The Tyler gambit GTFO YOUR DONE. Not I love you. I hate you. It's the indignation and disregard that makes way for her to chase.I'm interested in new ideas for experiments sake
The BPD sh!t some women pull is powerful
I've often wondered what would happen in reverse
In the book from Russia with Love, Ian Fleming writes about 007 and the only woman who remain faithful. She doesn't **** 007 and reveals her shame being her body count of 3 at 25 lulz!Pretty much every nice guy who gets easily attached.... and we see how well that works lol
The dynamic for lovebombing is different Women to Man than Man to Woman.
I think unless the women is just as infatuated with you as you are her, lovebombing long-term will ultimately produce the opposite of the result you are looking for.
That being said, I never tried detached “lovebombing” as a method of game or pickup tool.
On the other hand, specifically in relationships, I will do romantic sh!t occasionally. Not necessarily to woo a chick, but just for fun, because it is fun... as long you don’t believe in the bullish!t too much lol.
No, just no.I'm interested in new ideas for experiments sake
The BPD sh!t some women pull is powerful
I've often wondered what would happen in reverse
Good tune to listen to by legendary metal band Dokken - before your next date:I love you. I hate. It's all push pull. Role play. the gimmick being it's you two vs the world. It's a joke that you two are in on and nobody else. It's again uniquely effective IF HIGH INTEREST similar to the art of seduction and picking the right target that is wanting to be seduced. Bait and switch. Some girls are going to reciprocate to love bombing like a plate now who is religious, nuclear family, has a good relationship with family, and lifetime of strong values. Ironically enough, most women today are dysfunctional and in a broken home. Child of divorce and daddy issues. The reciprocal isn't LOVE BOMBING but HARD PUSH. The Tyler gambit GTFO YOUR DONE. Not I love you. I hate you. It's the indignation and disregard that makes way for her to chase.
Dark triad traits. Sociopathy and disregard works better in modern times with the average girl with 50kills before he 21st bday. I have no heart nor is it my priority to put Dumpty back together.
If anything, I am offering her the dysfunction she requires for entry.
Icy as ****.
Dokken was awesome at writing songs about biatchy women fuccking over men.Good tune to listen to by legendary metal band Dokken - before your next date:
Best listened to at 11 (out 10) on your amp, if you get the reference.
Good luck to you.
The only time I've seen it work is on aging, mediocre women. Doesn't mean it can't work on "cute" or "hot" women in their 20s, I just think it would be less probable.It works if done in a masculine way. I've done it accidentally.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I dont like push/pull the way PUAs do it cuz they do it in one flow. First half of the sentence is either push or pull and the second half is the pull or push. Gabriel Grey said in surgical method that it's best when they are done separate. A push after she does something you want to tease her on. And pull when she does something u like.That's called Push/Pull
A detached and selfish player would have no issue telling her WHATEVER she needs to hear in order to get what he wants.Pretty much every nice guy who gets easily attached.... and we see how well that works lol
The dynamic for lovebombing is different Women to Man than Man to Woman.
I think unless the women is just as infatuated with you as you are her, lovebombing long-term will ultimately produce the opposite of the result you are looking for.
That being said, I never tried detached “lovebombing” as a method of game or pickup tool.
On the other hand, specifically in relationships, I will do romantic sh!t occasionally. Not necessarily to woo a chick, but just for fun, because it is fun... as long you don’t believe in the bullish!t too much lol.
It is because modern women are fun dumpsters with astronomical body count. Love bombing a garden tool is like sticking a fork into the electrical socket and stepping on your own ****.Dokken was awesome at writing songs about biatchy women fuccking over men.
The only time I've seen it work is on aging, mediocre women. Doesn't mean it can't work on "cute" or "hot" women in their 20s, I just think it would be less probable.
Send her a poem and then disappear for 6 months.I'm interested in new ideas for experiments sake
The BPD sh!t some women pull is powerful
I've often wondered what would happen in reverse
I tried it twice and got amazed at the results. Love confession and shyt , nothing works better to repulse a woman. Best thing as you said it makes her look bad .I agree with the above.
I use this as part of my beta breakup tactic sometimes when I want a girl to break up with me and have her be the one that looks bad and not make me feel guilty. Being possessive, clingy, lovebombing, etc. gives a good boost for women to break it off with you in my experience.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.